Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I’m part of the clan.

Like cross burning?

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
None of my 3 adult kids nor their spouses and kids submitted to the "vaccine". That's 23 pureblood people.

I tried to talk my wife out of getting the shots but she felt she had to with her elderly in-home care business. She won't take any boosters. I pray she remains free from the vax side effects.

W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
Clean here. Fortunate to retire in the Spring of 2020, so did not have to make a decision between livelihood and being poisoned with the VAX. Regardless, it would have been an easy decision - I hate having .gov trying to mandate anything in my life. Ironically, we added a new puppy to our family last month, and found out after the purchase that some evil vet had administered the COVID vaccine to him during first shots - unbelievable. Hopefully, he will not experience any adverse effects.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I'm a poster child for being a mongrel untermensch....First, for the obvious disqualifying trait but also because I got the so-called vaccine twice. I also wore masks a lot.

No excuses on my part, I just was not man enough to stand up for my beliefs.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Remsen
I'm a poster child for being a mongrel untermensch....First, for the obvious disqualifying trait but also because I got the so-called vaccine twice. I also wore masks a lot.

It was for family.

Some people did it for movie tickets.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by deflave
Now, Ed.

Are you being true to the parameters set forth by the OP?

Good observation.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Masked for work and when I visited my sick dad.

No way in hell that crap goes in my body.

Not sure if the mask precludes me or not.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

From reading this thread ....it seems like a lot of jobs were not the most desireable before the CCP Virus , and the vax demands.

I have owned my own business for 23 + years.... I answer to no one.

Will not get vaxed will not wear a mask ( some Dr's insist ) .Will not wear a mask in any public place. Even though the mask requirements are pretty much over now I have had a

lot of mask demands early on. Have had the cops called several times and kicked out of many public places , restaurants , grocery stores, tire shops, etc.

Several women, always women, making noise in parking lots in passing. They got an earful.

No vax - no passport - no mask .

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Wifey and I are pure bloods. We sat down early on and decided we both would do the same thing. No data and experimental made us take a wait and see approach and as more info came out it looked worse and worse for getting vaxxed.

We both got Ivermectin prescriptions from our doctors. We got some pour on around here to, from farm supply. We have used some of it if we start feeling sick. Early use knocks anything out in a day. We do the vitamin, zinc quercetin thing from the start vit C and D to. The front line doctor protocol.

The pressure the cdc, Fauci and bidet put on people from all angles to get the jab was unreal. I felt at times we were the only ones to not be jabbed. SIL a nurse got it when they said she couldn’t fly to mexico to vacation. I have a friend got 1 jab, wife is nurse bidet offered $100 to get it. Hes poorer and took the $100 and regrets it now.

Probably the biggest thing for us at a friends kids wedding in Wisconsin. Fake covid was raging on at the time, The bride was from California and her family was there we set at the same table with a bunch of them. There were a couple of older ladies. They were cool and well travelled and had gotten the shot. Both of them told us of all the health problems it continued to cause them and don’t ever ever get the jab. You don’t see that stuff on the news.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wife and I didn’t get it either. Was facing quite a bit of uncertainty at work for that decision, but things eased up in March and despite the company being led by a cabal of flaming leftists, they backed off on restrictions and vaccines haven’t come up since the court decisions shooting it down for businesses.

Interestingly, I’m in R&D so we were always optional to have on site so once the proclamation came out to work from home unless essential (04/2020) about 90% of our building stopped coming in Those of us that tried to get on important enough projects to keep coming in were also the only ones to not take the mRNA shot.

There’s a lot of people who out of fear or out of habit of trusting the gov’t got the shot and are decent folks, but there is a useless portion of our country who have milked this the way some fraudulently use disability. Really pretty obvious who those are today.

Fear the crabcat.
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
No vax here. Actually was "fired" by the Primary Care Doc for refusing to take a Covid test when I sought treatment for my annual late fall/early winter sinus infection that they have treated me for 10 plus years. Went to an urgent care facility the next day where there was no mention of a covid test or vaxx status and they gave me an antibiotic and steroid prescription that had me feeling much better within a day.

Mask wearing was kept to a minimum and only when absolutely required for something I NEEDED to do, such as necessary business functions, grocery shopping etc. Other than that I maintained my life as before and most certanly didnt live in fear locked in my house.

Did have a good friend pass in the ICU of Covid related pneumonia at age 65. Seemed healthly prior but we never discussed medical related comorbidities etc.

Believe I had the Rona in early 2020 as the idiotic panic was just starting, was sick in a different way than I ever had been for about a week, antibiotics did nothing and then symptoms simply disappeared overnight. Have since been in prolonged close contact with at least 5 people including the above mentioned deceased friend and my slightly symptomatic wife who tested positive on a home and lab test and continued to share our bed etc, all who within 24 hours of our contacts were diagnosed with the Rona,and I remained symptom free.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

It was for family.

Some people did it for movie tickets.

And French fries..

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Fuggin’ Jews…

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Wife and I never got the jabs , none .
We did get sick from something and it got to the point of doing something about it .
So we did the micro infusion .
She was back up and at em next day , took me a couple but zI had also fell and cracked three ribs .
Her sister , a VA nurse , was up her azz everyday about taking the jab .
Her and a lot of jabbed got sick and her included and she still hung onto the B.S.
We worry about what the infusion may have done , but so far so good .
Been exposed several times since , when I know I been around people sick from some bug , we do the ivermectin thing and vitamin routine a day or two and outside of a stopped up nose , we been good to go .
They can call it anything they want , all I know is we had a nasty virus and the infusion did pull us up out of that rut .
B.S. could have been avoided if they had treated us in the first place with a Z-pac but not one fugging doctor would co-operate .
And the pricks had it , ivermectin, and hydroxychloroquine listed as alternative treatments at the cdc web site .
Fugked up bunch of people they are .
Kenneth

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by cisco1

I answer to no one.

Will not get vaxed will not wear a mask ( some Dr's insist ) .

Mask when you saw the Dr?

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
No shots, no mask, and no virus here.

As with me. I smelled BS early on, all manufactured hysteria. .

�The constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.� Alexander Hamilton
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I don’t know what is funnier the people boasting about not getting a shot or the ones making up names for those who did….lol. I have not for what it’s worth. I do work for a ambulance service and have transported covid patients since the mess started. The pure blood is pretty awesome…..I bet y’all play video games too while working from home…lol. Kinda curious how many sick days the pure bloods have used in the last few years?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar
I like to think I was instrumental in driving covtard's like Old Toot from the fire.... it was an epic battle with many like him here.... oh and can't forget duck911.... that sob has left in shame...
I never wore a mask.... when Karens would give me the stink eye, I would look them straight in the eye.... only one Karen had the nerve to say a word... she regretted it...
So to all my campfire brothers , well done for standing strong!!!!
See if you can get rid of the biggest Fauci, CDC, WHO, supporter whore and Justin Trudeau ass kisser. Mr. Steve Redgwell who stays mostly on the Canada forum but he does stray over here occasionally. I don't know what it's going to take to shame him into leaving. He has thicker hide than Happycamper.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Never got the shots because both me and the wife got the plague and lived.

Did not ever buy the shot/cure because it seemed like the same story they sell about the flu shot,every year.

They have not been right on that crap either.

Page 8 of 24 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

322 members (240NMC, 12344mag, 22magnut, 10ring1, 160user, 06hunter59, 33 invisible), 1,286 guests, and 970 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,849
Posts18,517,521
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.