Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 24 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 23 24
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Guess I'm a pureblood.

Pretty easy when you're a farmer and pretty much deal with other farmers. We kinda social distance by nature.

I really don't care if people vaxxed or not. Just leave me the fugg alone and we're good.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My wife, daughter and i are all purebloods and will never be anything else. Have canceled business trips, meetings and anything else that has came up requiring one to be posioned with that shot. Great thread!

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Well hell. Guess I will join in. Saw thru the BS from the start and still not playing their games.

Had to wear a mask or not be able to work so I did that. But the moment my workplace said it's optional I was done with it.

They had me by the bills. Lol

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Remsen
I'm a poster child for being a mongrel untermensch....First, for the obvious disqualifying trait but also because I got the so-called vaccine twice. I also wore masks a lot.

No excuses on my part, I just was not man enough to stand up for my beliefs.

You did it to be able to see your dear mother, you Sir are forgiven as we all may need counsel in the near future.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I was the first one here to use the word "scamdemic". I called bullsheit right from the get go, never a shot and only wore a "mask" one time. I posted the video of me wearing a pair of pink panties as a mask to Tractor Suupply.

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Is there a point to this thread other than curiosity?
7mm

What got the thread outta my head, was that:

1 - People should realize that their actions, in not following the herd, was what caused an end to the stupidity; and

2 - If .gov tries ta pull this shat again, the same actions can win that battle, also. Remember after 9/11, ain't nobody gonna get away with tryin ta hijack a plane and fly it inta a building. In fact, Flight 93 on that very day was the end of that strategy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No FauxVid Vax - Check
No masks - check
Given the vax ultimatum by Job - Check
Called jobs bluff AND parlayed into full time 'remote' position AND significant raise - Check Check

Rona and Covidiots can get fu.cked

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pureblood here, checking in.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
No jab here for wife and I. One step daughter and husband are liberal covtards but keep to themselves about it. Rest of family is jab free.

Last edited by JGray; 04/10/22.
T
TCK Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I have a micro biologist friend who explained the covid to me. Virus needs a host body, virus can't live outside of narrow parameters,
therefore the virus needs another host very quickly. Most viruses have a short ( seconds) lifespan outside the host.
Keeping the 6 feet social distance, wearing a mask if needed & hand washing, was all I have done.

IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Remsen
I'm a poster child for being a mongrel untermensch....First, for the obvious disqualifying trait but also because I got the so-called vaccine twice. I also wore masks a lot.

No excuses on my part, I just was not man enough to stand up for my beliefs.

Unsure as far as what exactly to make of your words, but would it be inappropriate if I offered you a platter of cold smoked fish, potato latkes, virtual beef knishes and kugel chaser? I hope not. You crack me up, you subhuman sonofagun, and I appreciate that. L'Chaim.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Never got the jab. Shouldn’t need one after my bout with the vid in January.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Dec of 2019 thru feb of 2020 a lot of misinformation to none from the medical community led me to believe one had to find their own answers concerning c19. I searched on the internet, hydrochloroquinine seemed to be it. Then one day 2 different references to ivermectin popped up in my research reading and finally a reference to the flccc. Didn't waste much time getting 2 treatments of ivermectin on hand. I'd talk about it with those I knew tell them to do their own reading on it. most had herd mentality, masks and jabs. I was allready doing the zinc and vitamins. In May of 21 and oct had c19. The ivermectin took out vast majority of my symtoms in less than 24 hrs. The covtards around me told me that I didn't have c19 the first time because I wasn't tested. So the 2nd time I got tested and positive. It is empowering to find out when you make your own decisions and cure yourself with a $7 tube of horse wormer. It also makes you doubt the crap experts tell you. I live among covtards and that is the hard part. Because of c19 I know longer have any faith in the medical community and damned little in the government. No jabs and never will anyone who got them and still promotes it can go f*ck themselves . Wait, they allready have...mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
No shots for me, my wife and 3 children. All had the virus, mild symptoms, better in a couple days.

Last edited by dieselfitter; 04/11/22.
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Wife and I are Pure! One brother got the jab, the other didn't. Have lost some friends over it but not a big deal to me! Leighton you and your wife are welcome at my camp fire any time!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
I got three sisters that took it. Two are homebodies and watch the news all the time so they got brainwashed. The third got it because it’s what highly educated people do. ( she is) they believe asshats with credentials and titles behind their name. She didn’t want to be left out and labeled.

My dad had the Vid, but they took him to get the vax anyway. I was like WTF.

Me, I took the rancher/cop thought process.
1. It wasn’t proven, would I have given an unproven shot to a herd of cattle? Fuqk no.
2. I don’t trust Gates or the .Gov
3. Who benefits? Follow the money.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I won't be voting for anyone who is known to have been vaccinated either...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
I won't be voting for anyone who is known to have been vaccinated either...

Not even Trump?
Besides, how would you know whether a politician was vaccinated or not.

You don’t really believe that all these DC politicians actually took an experimental jab that isn’t what it is advertised to be, do you?

If I had to guess, I would say very few if any actually took the jab.

Last edited by steve4102; 04/11/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
^^^^ this

You can bet all the elites knew it was a scam and didn’t take the real jab.

Neither me, my wife, or son took the faux vac and survived a round of the ‘Rona bug.

Fuggin morons. I worry more about Lyme disease than the wuflu.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 10 of 24 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

204 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 160user, 10Glocks, 24 invisible), 1,346 guests, and 913 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,864
Posts18,497,278
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.