Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 24 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 23 24
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
A lot of people proved that they'll suck a Dick, just to get into Canada. It puzzles the he'll out of me that people will sell their body and soul just to hunt and fish.

Life is good live it while you can.
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
I won't be voting for anyone who is known to have been vaccinated either...

Not even Trump?
Besides, how would you know whether a politician was vaccinated or not.

You don’t really believe that all these DC politicians actually took an experimental jab that isn’t what it is advertised to be, do you?

If I had to guess, I would say very few if any actually took the jab.

This.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'll tell you three classes of people that had their respectability drop to zero in the past three years.

Healthcare professionals, church leadership, and teachers.

99% of those people revealed themselves to be dumber than dogschit and absolutely fugking worthless.

Not that they had a real strong foundation to begin with. LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Unfortunately I missed the Doc Rocket thing... I bet it was pretty entertaining.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I had a dying Aunt that I was not allowed to visit with her for the last year and half of her life because I wasn’t jabbed.
I can’t say that I took much schit over it from folks tho. In fact, it seems that most folks don’t give me much schit over anything for some reason! <g> They seem to find out pretty quick that I am not much of a debater

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by hillestadj
No FauxVid Vax - Check
No masks - check
Given the vax ultimatum by Job - Check
Called jobs bluff AND parlayed into full time 'remote' position AND significant raise - Check Check

Rona and Covidiots can get fu.cked

well done siir

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Pro mandater eh?

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by jorgeI

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Pro mandater eh?

Not sure, but he might not believe that the elites received saline instead of the vax.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Here, Here!

The entire MSM response to the Kung Flu debacle was highly suspect - even at the beginning. I'll go so far as to say that it was an obvious psy op - laughably obvious if the subject wasn't so serious. In my mind, the "narrative" simply did not add up, which led me to perform my own due diligence. I researched Kung Flu extensively and even wrote a fairly lengthly essay (which some here on the 'fire have read) on the subject, both for my own edification and, more importantly, to convince the ex that under no circumstance would I allow my young daughter to be injected with that toxic concoction they're calling a "vaccine."

I'll not lie, not only was the pressure to submit to the jab intense, but the the propaganda campaign supporting the vaccine was, and remains, unprecedented in world history. I was deluged with propaganda every time I turned on the computer, radio, smart phone, or the TV. Billboards, signage on store fronts, restrictions, even in my mail, etc., were unavoidable. That fact alone, told me all I needed to know to reinforce my decision to forgo the "vaccination."

Every single person in my fairly extensive family submitted to the "vaccine" except my daughter and me. We even missed a cousin's wedding because they would not allow any unvaccinated to attend. Well, f*ck 'em, I said. One of my older cousins began to send me memes with inaccurate information and statistics just prior to the wedding, all but assuring me of my death if I did not submit. This set off a flurry of e-mails between us: me providing factual, referenced information, he regurgitating MSM talking points. He accused me of refusing to send him my essay - I never refused, I just wanted to see how deep he would dig that hole of ignorance - he didn't disappoint in that regard. I finally sent him my essay and guess what? I didn't hear another word back from him. Not a word from he who must always have the last word. The willful ignorance of Leftists knows no bounds, it's astonishing, in fact. Unfortunately, the majority of my relatives fall into that category, and it never ceases to amaze me just how truly ignorant they are. They are easily manipulated, weak-minded tools

I fully understand fully just how difficult it can be to know how to proceed in this age of manipulation and budding totalitarianism. We are being ruled through fear by Marxists, who have pitted us against one another and who do not have our best interests at heart. This is where we are as a nation in the 21st century. 2022. There's only one word for it: Pathetic.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

EDIT: Many months ago I told my brother he was no longer human since he submitted, twice. I explained why. I told him
I was a pure blood and it fell to us, the unvaccinated, to save humanity. He called me a racist. I told him he was an imbecile.

Well said, High Noon.

And kudos to you.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
A lot of people proved that they'll suck a Dick, just to get into Canada. It puzzles the he'll out of me that people will sell their body and soul just to hunt and fish.

Pride, principles, grit and brains aren't something that everyone has. They should but they don't.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I knew back when all this started, as many others here did, that we would NEVER go back to “normal.”
I believe the divide is permanent, and a harbinger of what's to come. Sad that so many believe they’ll be able to comply their way through the trials in our future.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by FOsteology
I knew back when all this started, as many others here did, that we would NEVER go back to “normal.”
I believe the divide is permanent, and a harbinger of what's to come. Sad that so many believe they’ll be able to comply their way through the trials in our future.

Yep. You cannot comply your way out of authoritarianism.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Federal appeal has .gov employees back in the crosshair for termination.

LOL

Can't make this schit up.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sheep will be sheep..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Never got vaxed, don't dwell much on it.

Funny thing reading these posts is, I only know two people that did get vaxed.
They are a younger couple and we're forced due to family and work issues requiring them to fly.
I sure don't hold it against them or anyone else that got vaxed, too many variables for posible reasons.
Just like my vaccination status being no one else's business, their vaccination status isn't any of mine.

I could care less.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yep. You cannot comply your way out of authoritarianism.

Worth repeating.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by JeffA
Never got vaxed, don't dwell much on it.

Funny thing reading these posts is, I only know two people that did get vaxed.
They are a younger couple and we're forced due to family and work issues requiring them to fly.
I sure don't hold it against them or anyone else that got vaxed, too many variables for posible reasons.
Just like my vaccination status being no one else's business, their vaccination status isn't any of mine.

I could care less.

Sure....you could care less.

My mother took a bunch of pressure over the vaccine. She did not get the shot.

She also just had a stent placed. I suppose any extra blood clots would have been no big deal yeah?

The shot would have killed her deader'n Kelcey's nuts.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I’ll tell ya, I tried to take this whole pandemic serious, I really did. I kept my eyes open and watched my surroundings for any indication of the impending doom. It just never happened in my world.
I think the biggest reason is that I’m self employed, no work no pay. I was out in it everyday. Everyone in my environment was in the same boat. Had I been setting at home all the time watching the news I‘m sure I would have seen things differently.

I knew lots of relatives and others that were diagnosed with covid, but none with the common flu...that all of a sudden was not so common anymore.
had one customer die from the "vid". His son said said he had lived with it (tested pos) at home for about a week. He walked into the hospital under his power, they stuck him on a ventilator and he was dead in 9 hours.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Me, my son, brother, and nephews are all purebloods. Thank you to all the other purebloods out there.

S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
Along with the avoidance of the vaccine, I stand solidly against the so called “Patriot Act” that was another direct assault on individual freedoms.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 11 of 24 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

240 members (160user, 12344mag, 338rcm, 06hunter59, 270cowboy, 1lesfox, 27 invisible), 1,149 guests, and 916 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,847
Posts18,517,442
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.