Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 24 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 23 24
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Along with the avoidance of the vaccine, I stand solidly against the so called “Patriot Act” that was another direct assault on individual freedoms.

That’s the gate that was opened to allow this schit train to leave the station imo.

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

I knew lots of relatives and others that were diagnosed with covid, but none with the common flu...that all of a sudden was not so common anymore.
had one customer die from the "vid". His son said said he had lived with it (tested pos) at home for about a week. He walked into the hospital under his power, they stuck him on a ventilator and he was dead in 9 hours.

I suspect a huge percentage of supposed COVID-19 deaths while hospitalized were actually cases of murder by hospital protocol.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Along with the avoidance of the vaccine, I stand solidly against the so called “Patriot Act” that was another direct assault on individual freedoms.

Exactly 💯 the Patriot Act is a constitution killer

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Amen.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Absolutely. Nullified much of the Bill of Rights. Remember how fervently it was defended by the likes of SteveNo and Bob?

IC B2

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I've never, ever taken a vaccine in my life, except once when a doctor gave me a tetanus before I knew it.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Absolutely. Nullified much of the Bill of Rights. Remember how fervently it was defended by the likes of SteveNo and Bob?

Patriot Act gave the government too much authority

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jwp475

I've never, ever taken a vaccine in my life, except once when a doctor gave me a tetanus before I knew it.

And you can't even get a tetanus shot anymore. They've made sure you have to have a couple of other vaccines, too, by only making tetanus shots that are combo shots.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Patriot Act gave the government too much authority

Candidate for understatement of the century. grin

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by hillestadj
No FauxVid Vax - Check
No masks - check
Given the vax ultimatum by Job - Check
Called jobs bluff AND parlayed into full time 'remote' position AND significant raise - Check Check

Rona and Covidiots can get fu.cked

well done siir

Cheers.

😂😂😂😂

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
w Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld...we're all pure evil.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

Amen.

Absolutely. Bush keeps getting dirtier by the hour.

Gotta ask yourself. Why does Zero have a picture of Bush in his house?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

I agree 100%!

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
It’s not that hard to tell what’s bullschidt these days. The unprecedented MSM push for the jab and all things Covtard/Faucci was a dead giveaway form the start. The response with the idiotic masks, the lockdowns, the “social distancing”. They made it sound like a zombie apocalypse with dead people being stacked like cordwood. But I don't know of a single person personally that actually died from this [bleep]. I’ve heard plenty of second or third hand but not a single first hand account. Seems rather strange for such a “pandemic”.

This guy used to be a good buddy of mine - we used to do a lot of motorcycle road trips together. He was so paranoid when all this crap started that he kept his credit cards in a zip lock bag and a Lysol can on him at him at all times. When he would complete a transaction, he would spray down the cards and put them back in the ziplock. He looked like he was entering Chernobyl whenever he would go outside. I told him it was all bullshit but he insisted it wasn’t. It was phuggin embarrassing to go anywhere with him and yes he’s a big time MSM watcher. Now he acts like it never happened and to hear him talk he knew it all along.

One good byproduct of the scamdemic is that it separated a lot of wheat from the chaff but people are catching on I think.

Last edited by Dryfly24; 04/11/22.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
I’m of the opinion that people that vote for republicans but fell for the covid narrative are far more dangerous than the outright libs that they mock on other issues.

In other words the double vaxxed boosted retard that masked up to go to ther grocery store and yet considered themselves
Conservative is far more dangerous to our liberty than the homos,lesbians, and commies they vocally oppose.

Trumps biggest failure was pandering to covid bitches.

Agree with the first part but I’ll be damned if I fault Trump for anything.

What he had to endure is unprecedented in American politics.

And he opened a lot of eyes.

Pureblood deplorable here, reporting for duty.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The "pandemic" was what seemed like the end game but in retrospect was now just another stepping stone to One World Governance. I'd say it worked as planned with lots of learning opportunites for the One Worlders to build on. And they will.

Purebloods. Hmmm. Didn't feel heroic at the time, more avoidance at all cost.

LOL
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
w Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld...we're all pure evil.

I wonder now if an Al Gore presidency would have been so bad.

That mòtherfùcking Bush family.......

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
As for me and my family.......we shall remain

This would include son/DIL/grandchildren

FJB & FJT
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by JeffA
Never got vaxed, don't dwell much on it.

Funny thing reading these posts is, I only know two people that did get vaxed.
They are a younger couple and we're forced due to family and work issues requiring them to fly.
I sure don't hold it against them or anyone else that got vaxed, too many variables for posible reasons.
Just like my vaccination status being no one else's business, their vaccination status isn't any of mine.

I could care less.

The so called vaccine gave some people hope and a little bit of life. It's mind boggling the number of people that gave up living because they were scared of dieing.

Life is good live it while you can.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Kaleb
I don’t know what is funnier the people boasting about not getting a shot or the ones making up names for those who did….lol. I have not for what it’s worth. I do work for a ambulance service and have transported covid patients since the mess started. The pure blood is pretty awesome…..I bet y’all play video games too while working from home…lol. Kinda curious how many sick days the pure bloods have used in the last few years?

Guess what you stupid phouck I am a Volunteer Fire Chief of a department that runs med assist calls as well as being a Part Time EMT taking occasional shifts with a busy urban ambulance service(well I was until they mandated the jab). I too encountered many Covid patients.....simply took the normal PPE precautions as I have always done in cases with a possible airborne exposure!! Not Rocket Science!!

Am also self employed owning and operating a successful business, so what is this sick day thing you refer to? Sure there were days I may have taken it slightly easy, not working at the normal balls to the wall, get it done and on to the next one pace, or bowed out early and let the crew finish the day, but havent missed a non planned complete work day for any reason in years!!

Last edited by marktheshark; 04/11/22.
Page 12 of 24 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

88 members (44automag, 10gaugemag, Anaconda, 450yukon, 10 invisible), 1,044 guests, and 802 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,379
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.