Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 24 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 23 24
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Pureblood. No mask. I’m as healthy today as I was in Dec 2019 when this BS started.

It was always about the money. Period. Look at Pfizer’s spike in revenue and profits as the vaccine rolled out.

https://www.macrotrends.net/stocks/charts/PFE/pfizer/revenue

GB1

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All of the articles which I posted,in the hope that people would not get these faux vaccines [gene therapy],were met with some skepticism.

Calvin and a few other members,asked if I was being paid to make these posts.

Members,who received these shots, need to research methods to clear the body of the toxins injected into their bodies.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
It’s been very eye opening to see the “sheep” amongst us, heck I still can see them. Sadly a few friends and relatives are in this bunch, critical thinking is a lost art these days . . .

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by cfran
It’s been very eye opening to see the “sheep” amongst us, heck I still can see them. Sadly a few friends and relatives are in this bunch, critical thinking is a lost art these days . . .

Most can't think past what the alphabet networks spew daily. I have a mother in law who claims she was brainwashed, yet I'd bet dollars to doughnuts the channel on the idiot box never changes. And so it goes....

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I’m in!

The surest way to keep me from doing something is to try and force me to do it. I’ve never pushed very well.

IC B2

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I probably know 75 people who have major buyers remorse over the “vaccine”. Because it did nothing to help any of these people, and most caught and spread it it like everyone. But it is funny to says buyers remorse, while “free” we all will be paying for this crap for years to come. Their is no free lunch, but sleep easy as drug companies are now flush with cash . . .

I belong to an organization of 24 guys. I am the only one without a college degree and not jabbed. More than half have gotten The Kung-Flu. When I made smart-ass comments about taking the jab and still getting sick the response was always the same. "It wasn't as bad if I didn't get the shot!!" To this day they think I am stupid for not getting vaxxed.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by prplbkrr
I probably know 75 people who have major buyers remorse over the “vaccine”. Because it did nothing to help any of these people, and most caught and spread it it like everyone. But it is funny to says buyers remorse, while “free” we all will be paying for this crap for years to come. Their is no free lunch, but sleep easy as drug companies are now flush with cash . . .

I belong to an organization of 24 guys. I am the only one without a college degree and not jabbed. More than half have gotten The Kung-Flu. When I made smart-ass comments about taking the jab and still getting sick the response was always the same. "It wasn't as bad if I didn't get the shot!!" To this day they think I am stupid for not getting vaxxed.

Moral of the story: a college degree does not make you smart.

And how old are these rocket scientists? I ask because in most age classes you might have greater odds dying from lightning vs Covid. Idiots.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I’m in!

The surest way to keep me from doing something is to try and force me to do it. I’ve never pushed very well.

I'm in the same boat been that way since I was a kid.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good video efw. Thanks for posting it up.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B3

A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Pure blood and a white nationalist as well. I guess I'm an official enemy of the state.

Looks like I've been luckier than some regarding family issues. Some of my relatives got the jab, others didn't. None of us seem to give a damn what others did, or didn't. No one has been ostracized or uninvited to any family function because of vaccine status.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by prplbkrr

Same

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
^^^^ and they scoff at my suggestion that “horse paste” (and I did take it in that form) could possibly have been responsible for my low-symptom experience with the covid.

Dipschitts.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Their are a lot of guys on the fire who have better memories than I do. When the jab first became availible the government prioritized it and it's availibility by demographic age groups, professional status and out and out discrimnation. 1 st eligible were upper end government politicians and bureaucrats. 2 next came the medical profession and those in that industry.3 then they worried about the rest of us as I recall my demographic was last, basically regarding me as expendable. That point was not lost on me and at that point it didn 't make a difference as I chose my own path. They now know what percentage of the nation are sheep. The democrats have repaid the campaign contributions they got from big pharma. Whatever comes next will be designed to be most affecting to the purebloods at the hands and direction of the democrats and globalist f*cks. One world order turds have targeted white males because we built this country and they have to kill us to tear it down. They know that more than anything....mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by deflave

You’re not supposed to post here.

You were full COVTARD right out of the gate.

Still are.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

Still are.

Full blown greased idiot.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by mirage243

Still are.

Full blown greased idiot.

Yep.

Still believe in it too.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It would be difficult to believe that Jorge1,a member in good standing of the three amigos,has not been vaxxed.

He stated that JFK was traitor.I found a lot of hate directed at JFK because his elitist family,his connection to the mob through his family and his willingness to disengage from VietNam.I never did find any evidence that JFK was a traitor.

As a result of the aforementioned,it's difficult to believe this claim of remaining unvaxxed.

If you're vaxxed,then get on with it and find methods to rid your body of these injected toxins.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw

That was great.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rte
It would be difficult to believe that Jorge1,a member in good standing of the three amigos,has not been vaxxed.

He stated that JFK was traitor.I found a lot of hate directed at JFK because his elitist family,his connection to the mob through his family and his willingness to disengage from VietNam.I never did find any evidence that JFK was a traitor.

As a result of the aforementioned,it's difficult to believe this claim of remaining unvaxxed.

If you're vaxxed,then get on with it and find methods to rid your body of these injected toxins.

Who are the three amigos here at the Fire?

Page 14 of 24 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

298 members (320090T, 303savage, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 34 invisible), 1,246 guests, and 935 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,847
Posts18,517,518
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.