Page 16 of 24 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 23 24
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Hot damn !!

We got us a sho nuff, tent revival, n I g g a h preaching, chest thumping, fist bumping, high five-ing, back slapping, dead dog mourning, name calling, yeah you rite, thread going on right’chere.

Good for 100 pages.

^^^Fully vaccinated.^^^

LOL

May your mourning be short lived and your healing be rapid.

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'm on immunosuppressants and made the mistake of getting it early when it was the Tump vaccine. I refused the boosters a year later and refused to let my kids get the vaccine. I preached against it and didn't wear masks except at the hospital. Unfortunately I'm not a pureblood but my regrets are pure. I understand I can't be part of the club it's part of my consequences. I shouldn't have gotten it early. As more info came out I realized I'd screwed up but it was too late. I'll get off your thread. Carry on.

Bb

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Houston_2

May your mourning be short lived and your healing be rapid.

May your kghunt be filled to your expectations.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I'm on immunosuppressants and made the mistake of getting it early when it was the Tump vaccine. I refused the boosters a year later and refused to let my kids get the vaccine. I preached against it and didn't wear masks except at the hospital. Unfortunately I'm not a pureblood but my regrets are pure. I understand I can't be part of the club it's part of my consequences. I shouldn't have gotten it early. As more info came out I realized I'd screwed up but it was too late. I'll get off your thread. Carry on.

Bb

Meh.

We forgive you.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sorry for intruding into the secret pureblood treehouse, it says 'only', but have youse mugs thought of the financial angle on this thing? You are sitting on a sperm bank that is priceless. Youse mugs have the capability to f...k us sheeplike drones, back to some semblance of normalcy, in just a few generations.$$$$$.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Sorry for intruding into the secret pureblood treehouse, it says 'only', but have youse mugs thought of the financial angle on this thing? You are sitting on a sperm bank that is priceless. Youse mugs have the capability to f...k us sheeplike drones, back to some semblance of normalcy, in just a few generations.$$$$$.

Mine has always been priceless.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Here, Here!

The entire MSM response to the Kung Flu debacle was highly suspect - even at the beginning. I'll go so far as to say that it was an obvious psy op - laughably obvious if the subject wasn't so serious. In my mind, the "narrative" simply did not add up, which led me to perform my own due diligence. I researched Kung Flu extensively and even wrote a fairly lengthly essay (which some here on the 'fire have read) on the subject, both for my own edification and, more importantly, to convince the ex that under no circumstance would I allow my young daughter to be injected with that toxic concoction they're calling a "vaccine."

I'll not lie, not only was the pressure to submit to the jab intense, but the the propaganda campaign supporting the vaccine was, and remains, unprecedented in world history. I was deluged with propaganda every time I turned on the computer, radio, smart phone, or the TV. Billboards, signage on store fronts, restrictions, even in my mail, etc., were unavoidable. That fact alone, told me all I needed to know to reinforce my decision to forgo the "vaccination."

Every single person in my fairly extensive family submitted to the "vaccine" except my daughter and me. We even missed a cousin's wedding because they would not allow any unvaccinated to attend. Well, f*ck 'em, I said. One of my older cousins began to send me memes with inaccurate information and statistics just prior to the wedding, all but assuring me of my death if I did not submit. This set off a flurry of e-mails between us: me providing factual, referenced information, he regurgitating MSM talking points. He accused me of refusing to send him my essay - I never refused, I just wanted to see how deep he would dig that hole of ignorance - he didn't disappoint in that regard. I finally sent him my essay and guess what? I didn't hear another word back from him. Not a word from he who must always have the last word. The willful ignorance of Leftists knows no bounds, it's astonishing, in fact. Unfortunately, the majority of my relatives fall into that category, and it never ceases to amaze me just how truly ignorant they are. They are easily manipulated, weak-minded tools

I fully understand fully just how difficult it can be to know how to proceed in this age of manipulation and budding totalitarianism. We are being ruled through fear by Marxists, who have pitted us against one another and who do not have our best interests at heart. This is where we are as a nation in the 21st century. 2022. There's only one word for it: Pathetic.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

EDIT: Many months ago I told my brother he was no longer human since he submitted, twice. I explained why. I told him
I was a pure blood and it fell to us, the unvaccinated, to save humanity. He called me a racist. I told him he was an imbecile.

Well said, High Noon.

And kudos to you.

Thank Ye.

Last edited by High_Noon; 04/11/22.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by mirage243

You’re not supposed to post here.

You were full COVTARD right out of the gate.

Still are.

Full blown greased idiot.

Originally Posted by mirage243

You’re not supposed to post here.

You were full COVTARD right out of the gate.

Still are.

Full blown greased idiot.

Yep.

Still believe in it too.

I love it when I'm:
A. right
B. hit a nerve.
PS: Love the "greased" modifier, fits perfect with the "Pure Blood". 243? I guess metrosexuals need to shoot light calibers...

Did you get the vaccination?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by flintlocke

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Turns out no one got vaccinated, though quite a few got jabbed.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Best comment in this schoolyard brawl of a thread…

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

This.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

Best comment in this schoolyard brawl of a thread…

It shouldn’t be a schoolyard brawl of a thread if dipchits could only read and comprehend what they read.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Yes.

His wife told him to.

LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
like a buncha teenage princesses look at me, ain't I special.....laffin

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 700LH
like a buncha teenage princesses look at me, ain't I special.....laffin

Did you survive the pandemic?

LOL

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Pro mandate dipshìts.

Amazing.

I am MAGA.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by cfran
Originally Posted by prplbkrr
Originally Posted by cfran
I probably know 75 people who have major buyers remorse over the “vaccine”. Because it did nothing to help any of these people, and most caught and spread it it like everyone. But it is funny to says buyers remorse, while “free” we all will be paying for this crap for years to come. Their is no free lunch, but sleep easy as drug companies are now flush with cash . . .

I belong to an organization of 24 guys. I am the only one without a college degree and not jabbed. More than half have gotten The Kung-Flu. When I made smart-ass comments about taking the jab and still getting sick the response was always the same. "It wasn't as bad if I didn't get the shot!!" To this day they think I am stupid for not getting vaxxed.

Moral of the story: a college degree does not make you smart.

And how old are these rocket scientists? I ask because in most age classes you might have greater odds dying from lightning vs Covid. Idiots.

Most are in their late 50's to early 70's. About 25% were college profs.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Pro mandate dipshìts.

Amazing.

And Gore would have been better than Bush.

Amazing.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Petehm
Unvaccinated physician here (wife and son unvaccinated as well). In my opinion, the vaccines had some benefit for people at risk for death or severe illness during the early phase of the virus. For healthy adults and young people, there was never any clinical benefit to get the vaccine. Furthermore, it was clear early on that the vaccines did not stop transmission of Covid, so there was never any medical reason to mandate the vaccines and force healthy people to take a medication that offered no clinical benefit, only risks.

As the virus has attenuated, there is no clear benefit to continue giving the mRNA vaccines at this time.

Unfortunately, the medical community as a whole has lost their minds. Most of my colleagues are still recommending the vaccines and masking, even though the truth is right in front of them. As physicians, we are supposed to obtain informed consent before treating our patients. This is not being done with the Covid vaccines.

When a healthy adult learns that I have not been vaccinated, you should see the look on their faces. They just have a blank look and can't think of anything to say. They rarely ask questions as they don't want to learn the truth.

Wish I could find a doctor that thought the way you do. My last visit to my doctor had me so pissed that I wanted to knock him out over the vax, and he knew it. still looking for a new doc.

Page 16 of 24 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

88 members (35, 14idaho, 405winash, 257robertsimp, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 13 invisible), 855 guests, and 872 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,406
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.