Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 24 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 23 24
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 700LTR
The new variant is coming around the mid terms. Get ready for the dimtards to lock blue states down.

Thats very possible Fauci is already talking about a rise in Covid this fall.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yep ... proud to be a pureblood, my youngest Son is as well. That's what I'm most proud-of. He made the right decision. All the women in the family got the jab .... he followed his Pa's advice.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I got the "jab"..It was worth a quarter million, so I did some operational risk management based on what I read, researched, spoke with friends in the medical field (like Doc Rocket for instance), but the bottom line was the dough... Did it work? don't know as I can't prove a negative, but hey I'm still here.

Every body has a price, and justification.
Missing the big picture though.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
I got the "jab"..It was worth a quarter million, so I did some operational risk management based on what I read, researched, spoke with friends in the medical field (like Doc Rocket for instance), but the bottom line was the dough... Did it work? don't know as I can't prove a negative, but hey I'm still here.

There's a lot people that'll suck a Dick for a dollar, there's leaders and followers.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Going to go get some pure blood T-shirts made.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Foo Fighters were requiring everyone attending their concerts be jabbed. Interesting that their drummer Taylor Hawkins croaked just 3 days after getting boosted due to an enlarged heart and catastrophic cardiac collapse.

Dave Grohl is a bitch and a complete sellout.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by TrueGrit

There's a lot people that'll suck a Dick for a dollar, there's leaders and followers.

Edited to add : Many years ago when I was active duty, we all had to get Flu shots. I always avoided them, except this time "flu shot time" came right before the end of our cruise to the Gulf. The Skipper got the list of miscreants from the Flight Surgeon with yours truly the senior man on the list ( I was a LCDR at the time and the maintenance officer). As a senior, I get to "fly off" to go home two days early, the junior guys stay aboard and walk off at the pier in Norfolk, then get on a C-9 back to Cecil. So the CO says, "you either get the shot or walk off". After a seven month combat cruise, there was no danger, I took the shot...

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G

Edited to add : Many years ago when I was active duty, we all had to get Flu shots. I always avoided them, except this time "flu shot time" came right before the end of our cruise to the Gulf. The Skipper got the list of miscreants from the Flight Surgeon with yours truly the senior man on the list ( I was a LCDR at the time and the maintenance officer). As a senior, I get to "fly off" to go home two days early, the junior guys stay aboard and walk off at the pier in Norfolk, then get on a C-9 back to Cecil. So the CO says, "you either get the shot or walk off". After a seven month combat cruise, there was no danger, I took the shot...

So you either aren't very bright, or are just an a$$hole. This thread is for people who DID NOT get the jab.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gregintenn

So you either aren't very bright, or are just an a$$hole. This thread is for people who DID NOT get the jab.

The latter. Although you probably won't get any argument about the former from most of the illuminati here. Having a great time dicking with you haters of free speech don't you know...

Last edited by jorgeI; 04/12/22.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Reference your signature line.... Yes we do, it's fun to watch.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
My O- unvaxxed blood containing Covid antibodies from getting it the old-fashioned way should be like liquid gold!

My wife and two sons are pure bloods as well. I’m really proud of my 18 yo who fought the resistance as a college freshman and didn’t get the jab. He got the Roma just before Christmas and got to opt out of his college’s ridiculous weekly testing process for the balance of the year. They practically made him wear a scarlet letter prior to obtaining natural immunity. I believe he was the only un-vaxxed person on his dorm floor/wing and he was among the last to get whatever it was they called Covid.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Reference your signature line.... Yes we do, it's fun to watch.

Off topic, but the level of bravery bred into the Pitbull/Bulldog breed is amazing, vs any other breed of dog. They will sacrifice their own lives in exchange for the pure joy of battle they derive from taking these beasts on. Truly remarkable, and why those breeds have been so admired for centuries. They exhibit the traits that men admire in men the most.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G

The latter. Although you probably won't get any argument about the former from most of the illuminati here. Having a great time dicking with you haters of free speech don't you know...

Well. you're honest. I have to admire that.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Hahahaha!

A little precious AND dramatic.

Not bad before noon.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

It's all good, man. I am 100% behind those of you who bravely and perhaps wisely chose not to get the non-vaccine. Like I said, mine was purely financial and most importantly, it was MY CHOICE, although I realize many here swear they protect CHOICE, just as long as you agree with theirs..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Integrity Matters

GOA
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Covtards show up, and suddenly:

Purebloods is Nazis, that can't reason and hate free speech.

What a surprise.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

It's all good, man. I am 100% behind those of you who bravely and perhaps wisely chose not to get the non-vaccine. Like I said, mine was purely financial and most importantly, it was MY CHOICE, although I realize many here swear they protect CHOICE, just as long as you agree with theirs..

I have no issue with anyone who chooses to take the vaccine or not take the vaccine. It’s has no effect on those around you either way, highly personal so no idea why it’s such an emotional issue with so many people.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

At least admit you were a full blown COVTARD from the onset of the bullschit and remain so to this day.

And since you're all for free speech, invite us to the Geriatric COVTARD Campfire Club.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jackmountain

I have no issue with anyone who chooses to take the vaccine or not take the vaccine. It’s has no effect on those around you either way, highly personal so no idea why it’s such an emotional issue with so many people.

You don't know why a COVTARD is a problem for the United States of America?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 19 of 24 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (35, 10gaugemag, anothergun, 44automag, 7 invisible), 800 guests, and 778 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,387
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.