Campfire Outfitter
B
No vax here had the gook flu in January

GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
What's going to be really telling is if the slime like Fauci get renewed traction for the mask mandates and more shots then after seeing everything play out the way it has the folks around here that will crawl out of hiding to ridicule those of us that didn't fall for it the first time. You'd think they'd learn but some people just won't humble the,selves enough to admit they fell for a lie. I still say we got all this mess thrown at us just to get Trump out of office then they saw how easy it was to scare people into following a pack of lies so they ran with it. Remember, never let a good crisis go to waste.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by blanket

You have natural immunity then......
I believe I currently have it, but will never know as I don't go to the doctor for cold or flu.... I did lose my taste and that's why I suspect I have it and I hope I do for the natural immunity

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by irfubar

I believe I currently have it, but will never know as I don't go to the doctor for cold or flu.... I did lose my taste and that's why I suspect I have it and I hope I do for the natural immunity

I am not going to worry about it. Was in Wuhan China in June 2018, Milan Italy in September 2019, and Rochester New York October 2019. Figure I missed the train

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim1611
What's going to be really telling is if the slime like Fauci get renewed traction for the mask mandates and more shots then after seeing everything play out the way it has the folks around here that will crawl out of hiding to ridicule those of us that didn't fall for it the first time. You'd think they'd learn but some people just won't humble the,selves enough to admit they fell for a lie. I still say we got all this mess thrown at us just to get Trump out of office then they saw how easy it was to scare people into following a pack of lies so they ran with it. Remember, never let a good crisis go to waste.

Trump out of office, yes.
It was also a colossal step forward for globalists aspirations, such as this "pandemic treaty" I keep hearing about, seems it will override any countries Constitutions, rights, etc....putting shyte in the hands of the WHO.

Makes me wonder what "they" are gonna do to "us" next time we don't want the shot/s.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by irfubar

Double positive, had symptoms

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jahrs
My wife’s son and his wife wouldnt come see us or let us visit them or the grandchildren unless we were vaxx’d

No way, José!

I had same this past Thanksgiving where a cousin hosted the get together. Said they only wanted vaxed people there. Told him, well, bye then.

I'll have nothing to do with them from here on out. Not that they'll mind that.

GOA
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Pureblood here too...Had Covid 19 once for sure according to lab test and lost taste and smell. May have had it another time, but didn't bother to test the second time...No vax or booster for me...My workplace was literally just for the first time trying to force us to get vaxxed when the SCOTUS made their ruling, got lucky and dodged that bullet...Didn't have to make that tough decision....I took ivermectin and Vitamin D, C, and Zinc when I got the China flu. Worked out OK for me. My wife, sons, mother-in-law and entire brothers family are all purebloods too...

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 04/12/22.
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Pureblood here. 2 daughters and 1 SIL are unvaxxed purebloods. 1 daughter and 2 SIL's vaxxed. Oddly one of the SIL's spent a night in jail and was forced vaxxed at the jail. No idea if he has legal recourse. He and my youngest daughter are currently separated.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I'm 70,

my wife is 63.

Neither she nor I are "jabbed".

My standard answer to why I would not wear a mask: If you think a mask is going to protect you, you probably think underwear will contain a fart!

Anywho I did not go through all 21 pages so pardon me if this has already been played.......

ya!

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 04/12/22.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
IC B3

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Pureblood here, I resisted everything about the sham. Biggest sham ever pulled on humanity. If a mask was mandatory in a public place or work I wore a bandana around my neck and would pull it up over my mouth with my nose exposed in defiance,was rarely ever ask to cover my nose. They pushed the jab at work and gave everyone that got it 15 hours of PTO. I wouldn't even consider it.no money would ever get me to take the poison. Had a guy at Menards refuse to check me out until I put the bandana over my mouth,I ask him if he watched CNN. COVID was the beginning of the evil cabal being blatantly open about their agenda to control the masses. I will not be compliant. It's mind boggling the amount of people that actually fell for it. I actually feel kind of sorry for the people I see still walking around with a face diaper.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Sell out, my foot! All the shots I took in the US Army!

Go give your preacher a handjob you droop faced retard.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
[
At least admit you were a full blown COVTARD from the onset of the bullschit and remain so to this day.

And since you're all for free speech, invite us to the Geriatric COVTARD Campfire Club.

LOL

I don't know what you mean from "the onset" but I'm pretty sure I went a full year and only after monies were involved. I have no use nor do I believe the "jab" had any effect one way or another on contracting the china virus (I've never gotten it so there is that). And as to "inviting" you, I figured you'd gotten the hint when you tried to invite yourself to our quail hunt a couple of years ago or when I was in Miami I didn't contact you. Geriatric? If I died on my feet, you couldn't push me over..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No jab for me, don't really do any drugs other than an occasional aspirin and that's rare.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jorgeI
[
At least admit you were a full blown COVTARD from the onset of the bullschit and remain so to this day.

And since you're all for free speech, invite us to the Geriatric COVTARD Campfire Club.

LOL

I don't know what you mean from "the onset" but I'm pretty sure I went a full year and only after monies were involved. I have no use nor do I believe the "jab" had any effect one way or another on contracting the china virus (I've never gotten it so there is that). And as to "inviting" you, I figured you'd gotten the hint when you tried to invite yourself to our quail hunt a couple of years ago or when I was in Miami I didn't contact you. Geriatric? If I died on my feet, you couldn't push me over..

Didn’t your wife write an essay about it?

Tell us we was all gonna die?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI
[

LOL

Didn’t your wife write an essay about it?

Tell us we was all gonna die?

LOL

WHAT THE F UCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? My wife hasn't written anything.

PS: your LOL signature is quite pedantic. Good job

Last edited by jorgeI; 04/13/22.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The telling part of this for me is the co called "experts" advice on taking the shot so we won't die. We never hear about the good old fashioned idea of a healthy lifestyle. No it's take the shot while you sit on the couch in your pajamas all day doing nothing except stuffing that face. They even went so far in some places to ban exercising outside even. No it was all about take the shot. Our society has been trained that drugs are the only way to have a healthy life. So in essence many are being controlled by drugs whether they want to admit it or not.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
If there was a thread titled "Only post here if you have a vagina", I could just about name all the guys who would post in it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim1611
The telling part of this for me is the co called "experts" advice on taking the shot so we won't die. We never hear about the good old fashioned idea of a healthy lifestyle. No it's take the shot while you sit on the couch in your pajamas all day doing nothing except stuffing that face. They even went so far in some places to ban exercising outside even. No it was all about take the shot. Our society has been trained that drugs are the only way to have a healthy life. So in essence many are being controlled by drugs whether they want to admit it or not.

We talked about that a lot at my house too. Lifestyle choices kill far many more than Covid ever thought about. But we won’t talk about that on the evening news.

Now with even more aplomb
Page 21 of 24 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

195 members (1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 320090T, 257 roberts, 6mmCreedmoor, 3dtestify, 16 invisible), 1,137 guests, and 980 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,093
Posts18,522,153
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.