Page 22 of 24 1 2 20 21 22 23 24
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by deflave
[
At least admit you were a full blown COVTARD from the onset of the bullschit and remain so to this day.

And since you're all for free speech, invite us to the Geriatric COVTARD Campfire Club.

LOL

I don't know what you mean from "the onset" but I'm pretty sure I went a full year and only after monies were involved. I have no use nor do I believe the "jab" had any effect one way or another on contracting the china virus (I've never gotten it so there is that). And as to "inviting" you, I figured you'd gotten the hint when you tried to invite yourself to our quail hunt a couple of years ago or when I was in Miami I didn't contact you. Geriatric? If I died on my feet, you couldn't push me over..

Didn’t your wife write an essay about it?

Tell us we was all gonna die?

LOL

WHAT THE F UCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? My wife hasn't written anything.

PS: your LOL signature is quite pedantic. Good job

Well that was the question.

Thanks for answering.

Now back to Facebook where you can filter opinions.

LOl

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jim1611
What's going to be really telling is if the slime like Fauci get renewed traction for the mask mandates and more shots then after seeing everything play out the way it has the folks around here that will crawl out of hiding to ridicule those of us that didn't fall for it the first time. You'd think they'd learn but some people just won't humble the,selves enough to admit they fell for a lie. I still say we got all this mess thrown at us just to get Trump out of office then they saw how easy it was to scare people into following a pack of lies so they ran with it. Remember, never let a good crisis go to waste.

I think so, too. Twenty years ago, they might have announced that the year 2000 flu season was going to be a bad one, recommend precautions, and that would have been that. But because they wanted Trump removed, and the establishment of a Great Reset, digital passports and all, they made a gigantic deal of it, and untold millions died from deadly hospital protocols imposed from the top.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by DMc
Pureblood here. 2 daughters and 1 SIL are unvaxxed purebloods. 1 daughter and 2 SIL's vaxxed. Oddly one of the SIL's spent a night in jail and was forced vaxxed at the jail. No idea if he has legal recourse. He and my youngest daughter are currently separated.

Damn! You wouldn't think that would be remotely legal.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by DMc

ya!

GWB

That was great, but I kept waiting for them to fit in "Ain't got no fever of a hundred and three."

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by DMc
Pureblood here. 2 daughters and 1 SIL are unvaxxed purebloods. 1 daughter and 2 SIL's vaxxed. Oddly one of the SIL's spent a night in jail and was forced vaxxed at the jail. No idea if he has legal recourse. He and my youngest daughter are currently separated.

That’s some nazi shiiiiiiit right there.

The way I see it. If anyone chose to take the shot for no other reason then to fit in, your an imbecile.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If I died on my feet, you couldn't push me over..

LOL!

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by DMc

ya!

GWB

That was great, but I kept waiting for them to fit in "Ain't got no fever of a hundred and three."

Pureblood here, probably because purebloods still got fevers of 103 with covid....like I did. It was a bad 24hours but I pulled through.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Wife & I have survived the China Flu twice each.....with PureBlood!

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My wife hasn't written anything.

Keeping them in the kitchen I understand, it really is in their best interest, but illiterate is a bit far.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Stickfight
My wife hasn't written anything.

Keeping them in the kitchen I understand, it really is in their best interest, but illiterate is a bit far.

The rapier wit!

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
PUREBLOOD Here! No Jab For Me!
I caught the virus twice, in my 60s, being 30 or more pounds overweight, and here I am chomping at the bit to get out and deer hunt this fall!

Jack
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by JPro
Originally Posted by Jim1611
The telling part of this for me is the co called "experts" advice on taking the shot so we won't die. We never hear about the good old fashioned idea of a healthy lifestyle. No it's take the shot while you sit on the couch in your pajamas all day doing nothing except stuffing that face. They even went so far in some places to ban exercising outside even. No it was all about take the shot. Our society has been trained that drugs are the only way to have a healthy life. So in essence many are being controlled by drugs whether they want to admit it or not.

We talked about that a lot at my house too. Lifestyle choices kill far many more than Covid ever thought about. But we won’t talk about that on the evening news.

We call it common sense, a healthy lifestyle. The evening news should be ashamed for not trying to help people help themselves but we know that's not the case. I think the home being defended with the truth is one of our best lines of defense.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F

LOL

Yes, she did.

And it turned out the same as when dirtball2's wife posted under his handle.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Or known as the sheep dogs

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fubarski

LOL

Yes, she did.

I'm sorry (not really) you're as full of s hit as your post, but my wife has never done anything of the sort..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fubarski

LOL

Yes, she did.

I'm sorry (not really) you're as full of s hit as your post, but my wife has never done anything of the sort..

Well, somebody is full of fugking schit.

But I don't think it's Fubarski.

LOL

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ation-of-the-covid19-danger#Post14675710

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Edit to clarify. This was copied by me from Facebook. There was an opening paragraph acknowledging
where it came from followed by the cut and paste. The opening paragraph disappeared sometime before final posting. Here's Jorge's response; https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ation-of-the-covid19-danger#Post14675710

This is the cut and paste below.

I copied this from another post. This is the first explanation that I’ve read that makes more sense on why we are shutting everything down.

Feeling confused as to why Coronavirus is a bigger deal than Seasonal flu? Here it is in a nutshell. I hope this helps. Feel free to share this to others who don’t understand...

It has to do with RNA sequencing.... I.e. genetics.

Seasonal flu is an “all human virus”. The DNA/RNA chains that make up the virus are recognized by the human immune system. This means that your body has some immunity to it before it comes around each year... you get immunity two ways...through exposure to a virus, or by getting a flu shot.

Novel viruses, come from animals.... the WHO tracks novel viruses in animals, (sometimes for years watching for mutations). Usually these viruses only transfer from animal to animal (pigs in the case of H1N1) (birds in the case of the Spanish flu). But once, one of these animal viruses mutates, and starts to transfer from animals to humans... then it’s a problem, Why? Because we have no natural or acquired immunity.. the RNA sequencing of the genes inside the virus isn’t human, and the human immune system doesn’t recognize it so, we can’t fight it off.

Now.... sometimes, the mutation only allows transfer from animal to human, for years it’s only transmission is from an infected animal to a human before it finally mutates so that it can now transfer human to human... once that happens..we have a new contagion phase. And depending on the fashion of this new mutation, thats what decides how contagious, or how deadly it’s gonna be..

H1N1 was deadly....but it did not mutate in a way that was as deadly as the Spanish flu. It’s RNA was slower to mutate and it attacked its host differently, too.

Fast forward.

Now, here comes this Coronavirus... it existed in animals only, for nobody knows how long...but one day, at an animal market, in Wuhan China, in December 2019, it mutated and made the jump from animal to people. At first, only animals could give it to a person... But here is the scary part.... in just TWO WEEKS it mutated again and gained the ability to jump from human to human. Scientists call this quick ability, “slippery”

This Coronavirus, not being in any form a “human” virus (whereas we would all have some natural or acquired immunity). Took off like a rocket. And this was because, Humans have no known immunity...doctors have no known medicines for it.

And it just so happens that this particular mutated animal virus, changed itself in such a way the way that it causes great damage to human lungs..

That’s why Coronavirus is different from seasonal flu, or H1N1 or any other type of influenza.... this one is slippery AF. And it’s a lung eater...And, it’s already mutated AGAIN, so that we now have two strains to deal with, strain s, and strain L....which makes it twice as hard to develop a vaccine.

We really have no tools in our shed, with this. History has shown that fast and immediate closings of public places has helped in the past pandemics. Philadelphia and Baltimore were reluctant to close events in 1918 and they were the hardest hit in the US during the Spanish Flu.

Factoid: Henry VIII stayed in his room and allowed no one near him, till the Black Plague passed...(honestly...I understand him so much better now). Just like us, he had no tools in his shed, except social isolation...

And let me end by saying....right now it’s hitting older folks harder... but this genome is so slippery...if it mutates again (and it will). Who is to say, what it will do next.

Be smart folks...

That was my post and it was written by my better half. Smart girl. She has a medical background and is tied into numerous podcasts in the medical field. I hope folks LISTEN. it's good advice..

Page 22 of 24 1 2 20 21 22 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

326 members (17Fan, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugemag, 1100mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 43 invisible), 2,434 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,077
Posts18,501,560
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.