Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
we have a lot of murders here in my fair city. Virtually all are committed by blacks. A local online newspaper always prints the jail bookings, and some of the names are hilarious. This is my favorite of the week
Demetrius Aponcedeleon Hardy, 21, was indicted by a Grand Jury in the fall of 2020 for first-degree murder for the shooting death of Kayla Jackson and the attempt to murder two additional people on March 7, 2020, in downtown Gainesville.

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Always rubbing their paws together like flys.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Best name I ever came across was a fellow named:

Sputnik Eisenhower Watkins.

By the name you knew what was in the news, and who was president when he was born in 1957.

His friends called him Nik.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
'Bunny' is a somewhat uncommon Navajo last name. Knew a guy name Harry Bunny back in the day.

Last edited by SockPuppet; 04/14/22.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There was a kid in our high school named Harry Beaver.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
The girl who lived across the street from me when I was a kid was named Dot Connecht. I thought that was pretty good.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Had a friend in HR that used to send me interesting names.

Velvet Teat was the best one I got.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by benchman
The girl who lived across the street from me when I was a kid was named Dot Connecht. I thought that was pretty good.

Sweet, she'd be a hero in some circles.

Last edited by SockPuppet; 04/14/22.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There was a fellow in our BLM office whose last name was Dick. He was joking around one day and said if he and his wife ever had a boy, they would name him Richard and he would encourage him to become a biologist specializing in ornithology and study dik-dik birds, whence he would become known as Dick Dick the dik-dik doctor.
laugh

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A friends son took his mothers maiden name when he joined the police department. Name tag would have been Officer Dick.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
A guy in high school named Otto Graf

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
La-A.....

Ladasha. I schitt thee not.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Heard of a guy - not very bright - whose name was John Schitter. His collegues kept suggesting that he change his name.

He did - to Harold Schitter

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
There was an entomologist in the New England states during the sixties named B. A. Butt. His son became one too and signed off as B. A. Butt II. Finally, there was one in Florida named Dick Sprenkel.......the secretaries howled when tasked to send a package to Dick Sprenkel.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Regarding La-A, one of my wife's fellow teachers had such a student. When she asked the child's mother how the name was pronounced, the mother said "The dash don't be silent."

My wife had a student named Female. When she was born, the nurses put a name tag on the child's bed that said "Female, Jones", to indicate a female baby with the family name Jones, for identification purposes. The mother thought the nurses had named her. It stuck.

My best student name was Grisleydel.

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I guess my question is why would a set of parents saddle a kid with a name that will affect them for life, or at least until the kid is old enough to change it? I know that it is illegal to discriminate, but you know darn well that people do. Say that you are a landlord and dozens of people call you. Are you going to dash off to show the place to Yolanda over say Judy or Sarah given that you don’t know any of them?

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Windfall
I guess my question is why would a set of parents saddle a kid with a name that will affect them for life, or at least until the kid is old enough to change it? I know that it is illegal to discriminate, but you know darn well that people do. Say that you are a landlord and dozens of people call you. Are you going to dash off to show the place to Yolanda over say Judy or Sarah given that you don’t know any of them?

Parents that saddle their kids with a stupid name, should not be having kids, but…..

NRA Patron
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Because their parents are illiterate, drug infested, idiots. Jessie Jackson told them not to name their kids like white guys do it, so there you have it. When I was playing AA baseball one of our destinations was Jackson, MS. There was a dude in the phone book listed as [bleep] Jones, supposedly pronounced "shu-theeed".

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 160user, 222Sako, 61 invisible), 2,308 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,136
Posts18,483,995
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.