Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
All the western states suck, midwest and southeast >same-same, northeast well that goes without saying it sucks. Never met any one there I gave a damn about.
Canada, that frozen wasteland ain't worth a damn, bunch of frozen rednecks.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I have been to Wyoming and head there every chance I get.

Their guys cannot possibly pray to be as bad as the Michigan DNR they’re the absolute worst.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ol_mike
All the western states suck, .

Right you are, and no place in the Western states is more sucky than Wyoming. It is a cold, desolate, windy , barren useless piece of the earth not good for anything. Folks looking to move somewhere for a better way of life should look instead to Texas, or maybe Montana, I hear it's real nice up there. whistle

[Linked Image]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by efw
I have been to Wyoming and head there every chance I get.

When I was young and working back east, I got a new boss. He said he was from Wyoming, so I said I'd always wanted to visit Wyoming.

His reply was "what the hell for?" He was from Rock Springs.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Pretty much all game and fish depts suck. It is government run after all....

Colorado is really bad. Deer are 100,000 animals below state objective. Their solution is to keep shooting does and allowing the 4th season rut hunt.

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
You guys are all wrong, California is the worse. The cost of hunting and fishing licenses here are more than an out of state license in many states. The wardens use the French method of justice. You are guilty until till you prove yourself innocent. Besides that, the biggies in fish and game are appointed by the Governor and everybody knows what a liberal jerk he is.

Last edited by coyote268; 04/18/22.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Worse than Nevada? Surely you jest. Suprised they haven't brought in wolves, maybe the only thing stopping that is the bastages would starve.

Only BG animal doing well is antelope, just because of all the newer alfalfa farms, no thanks to NDOW.

Last edited by weaselsRus; 04/18/22.

Eagles may soar, but a weasel never got sucked into a jet turbine!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Pretty much all game and fish depts suck. It is government run after all....

Colorado is really bad. Deer are 100,000 animals below state objective. Their solution is to keep shooting does and allowing the 4th season rut hunt.

Dont forget the wolves

.... like tears in the rain
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
CP&W wasn't behind that fiasco.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by cuznguido
Wyoming cant be all bad. They have Joe Pickett.

😂😂😎

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by wytex
Some idiot must be putting for some licenses in May and just trying to scare folks away.

Guess what we get to shoot wolves on site in most of the state. Grizz have been forced upon the WG&F by the feds and we have filed suit to get them delisted so they can be hunted.
Elk numbers are at an all time high so what the heck could they be doing wrong there ?

You also should look over the fishing regulations.

Here you go WyTex see for yourself. Pitiful isn't it compared to Texas.

https://www.eregulations.com/wyoming/fishing/statewide-creel-limits

As for elk numbers being at an all time high.....

https://www.tsln.com/news/wyoming-e...ine-hunting-wolves-identified-as-causes/

you should probably ahve a clue what the definitions of terms used are. Possession lmit does not mean"how many you have in your freezer" it means how any are in your posession. let's say you are on a 3 day fishing camping trip and the CREEL limit per day is 6 yet at the tent you have 15, fish, and 4 in your creel downa t the stream when you get checked. you are within the daily Creel limit but over the possession lmiti.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ribka
If ever a fishery was mismanaged WGAF tops the list of no management capabilities dufus dummasses. Their elk management and wolf programs are also epic failures as far as hunters are concerned. Go ahead and add the overpopulation of Grizzly bears to the list.

I see Texas allowed over 250,00 illegal aliens, many violent crimes, pedophiles,fennyl smugglers , to invade the US this year and kill hundreds of American.

Plus all of the public hunting land available in Texas

Dont mess with Texas lol

You really are an idiot aren't you.....

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by smokepole
I lived in TX twice, nine years total. We left 22 years ago but still have lots of friends down there, Texans are some of the most hospitable people in the world

But nobody likes to be told how to run their business by outsiders.

I agree 100% but those same people who are taking exception lead the charge in bitching about the border and Texas - where is the difference?

And for the record - Wyoming or any other state can run their business how they want. If you guys don't like NR that's cool - I might could get behind that only residents can hunt the state they reside in.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by RL
If ever a fishery was mismanaged WGAF tops the list of no management capabilities dufus dummasses. Their elk management and wolf programs are also epic failures as far as hunters are concerned. Go ahead and add the overpopulation of Grizzly bears to the list.

I see Texas allowed over 250,00 illegal aliens, many violent crimes, pedophiles,fennyl smugglers , to invade the US this year and kill hundreds of American.

Dont mess with Texas lol

only an idiot doesnt see the Irony in Ribka's words compared to the OP

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by RL

Dont mess with Texas lol

Irony???? BS

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by cuznguido
Wyoming cant be all bad. They have Joe Pickett.

😁

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL

Dont mess with Texas lol

Irony???? BS

he is literally framing his statements with the same argument as the OP. IE the Op is blaming the satte for poor management decisions forced on them by the Feds, Ribka is simply using the same words putting the blame on Texans for illegal immigrants when the Feds are casuing the problem

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by wytex
Some idiot must be putting for some licenses in May and just trying to scare folks away.

Guess what we get to shoot wolves on site in most of the state. Grizz have been forced upon the WG&F by the feds and we have filed suit to get them delisted so they can be hunted.
Elk numbers are at an all time high so what the heck could they be doing wrong there ?

You also should look over the fishing regulations.

Here you go WyTex see for yourself. Pitiful isn't it compared to Texas.

https://www.eregulations.com/wyoming/fishing/statewide-creel-limits

As for elk numbers being at an all time high.....

https://www.tsln.com/news/wyoming-e...ine-hunting-wolves-identified-as-causes/

you should probably ahve a clue what the definitions of terms used are. Possession lmit does not mean"how many you have in your freezer" it means how any are in your posession. let's say you are on a 3 day fishing camping trip and the CREEL limit per day is 6 yet at the tent you have 15, fish, and 4 in your creel downa t the stream when you get checked. you are within the daily Creel limit but over the possession lmiti.

Here is your clue Otis. In general your creel and possession limits are exactly the same. And you are allowed to have in your possession a one day limit of fish. Doesn't matter if it is in your creel or freezer they all count as part of the "limit".

https://wgfd.wyo.gov/Regional-Offic...n-you-explain-creel-and-possesion-limits

Last edited by rickt300; 04/19/22.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL

Dont mess with Texas lol

Irony???? BS

he is literally framing his statements with the same argument as the OP. IE the Op is blaming the satte for poor management decisions forced on them by the Feds, Ribka is simply using the same words putting the blame on Texans for illegal immigrants when the Feds are casuing the problem

The difference being the WGAF has spent millions of hunter dollars helping the feds with their wolf and Grizzly programs. The state of Wyoming does not have to help the feds. The state of Texas is not spending money helping the feds with their illegal immigrant fetish.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by smokepole
Damn, tough. Crowd up there In Wyoming.

Damn sensitive at least. OP has some type of investment up there and makes a bitch about it. Next thing you know... everyone's out to get them.

I do own a house in Wyoming, had the same renters for 12 years. Seems to be some misconception among many of the posters, I truly like Wyoming a great deal second only to Texas. I am not saying anything against the state itself just the piss poor excuse for wildlife management WGAF is. Love that acronym.

Dog I rescued in January

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

512 members (10gaugeman, 1badf350, 12344mag, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 19rabbit52, 54 invisible), 2,863 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,970
Posts18,519,734
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.