Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
...after the weak "non-apology" for threatening his staff with fines and/or termination if they didn't get jabbed to comply with the unlawful Biden/OSHA mandates? Did he fire his CFO/HR Team? Do his non-jabbed employees have access to their medical benefits? Are they still employed? Did he admit the threatening letter to his employees like the one released last October was a mistake that will never happen again?

I'm hoping for the best answers to all of the above questions, but haven't heard anything since the weak reversal letter was released and rumors about internal "headhunting" taking place because the letter made it out to the shooting public/consumer base. There are plenty of truly leftist anti-american companies I wouldn't give a single penny to, but I would love to support the hard working employees at Hornady again, especially for all the good they do for the shooting and hunting industry/community as a whole. That said, I have a hard time throwing my support (and money) behind a man of weak principles who would treat employees they way he (or his leadership) did. I know I'm not alone and it would a go a long way to recoup some of his lost support if Mr. Hornady provided clarification to last year's mandate debacle.

Anyone have an update?

GB1

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
His business, his ship.

Last I heard was he's a phouc...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Like most of the stupid sheeple that bought in to the scamdemic, they are trying to be invisible right now.

I can promise you I can and will get along just fine without any Hornady products in my personal inventory. I won't consider buying any until he apologizes or the sumbich dies and the next in line at the wheel makes it for him. Regrettably, I still have to purchase one Hornady product line for my agency only because it's specific in our OPM and no one else makes a comparable version of it........yet.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Hornady stuff is overhyped crap anyway, all their "new" cartridges are stolen & modified designs that they glorify to have "invented" & a lot of 'tards buy into the hype then become fkn parrots spreading the shyte thick

they change their own bullet designs slightly then they spread the crap heavily on how they have the most "improved" & advanced bullets on the market, but never mention that they are only talking about improving over their own bullets & no one elses ... You put a fkn non-melty tip on your same ol SST/Interlock & BTHP bullets Jabby Steve, where's the advanced tech ?

Take their super hyped up "new" bullet the CX , all they did was stick a non-melty tip on the GMX, renamed the alloy from gilding metal to copper alloy, a new name for it & now blaspheme (lie) on how it's the most advanced copper bullet ever made, they FORGET to tells us that it's only advanced over their own old shyte, like everything else they make, only better than their own older sh it ....

Sold a bunch of Hornady bullets and gradually selling the rest & getting rid of anything Hornady from my reloading bench and not spending another gilding metal or is it copper ? penny, fu ck that commie Jabby Steve

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yeah...he still thinks everyone should get the shot...and Jag agrees now.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
No won't buy from them again

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

YOU SERIOUS ???????

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
As Rome burns Hornady is high on my mind.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EdM
As Rome burns Hornady is high on my mind.

Ed, am I sensing a bit of pessimism?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ol_mike

YOU SERIOUS ???????

Yes Eddie.

Jam of the month club for everyone who gets the shot.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I'm in.

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Maybe SteveH can piggyback along in the DocRocket thread

Posted by Bristoe
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Nope [bleep] hornady

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe SteveH can piggyback along in the DocRocket thread

I think the "DocRocket" thread is going quite well.... by campfire standards anyway... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Steve hornady doesn't watch these threads and do give two schits about what we think unlike his father

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

YOU SERIOUS ???????

Yes Eddie.

Jam of the month club for everyone who gets the shot.

Well..Clark that’s the gift that keeps on givin’ the whole year through.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by HawkI
His business, his ship.

Last I heard was he's a phouc...

Not his body. Fugk him. I haven't bought a single anything with Hornady on the side since hearing he'd done that.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by blanket

^^^^^

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Unfortunately I have Hornady products but I'd rather not support an (insert your choice of colorful language) person like that Hornady fella. I'm also not overly fond of the folks running Nosler these days either. Maybe the best I could do is to cast for the 35 rem, 375 win, and 45-70 to bypass the bullet part.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by blanket

personally I'm not going to shoot myself in the foot, to prove a point....

Ignore Hornady's politics.... their products are decent, and are more cost effective than many of their competitors...

Nosler thinks their products are liquid gold of some sort...

Sierra is not far behind them...

Speer is at least being sane about all of this Brandonitis that is hampering the shooting industry....

I was trained in much of this Pandemic crap in the military.... was a 54 Echo in the Army ( NBC Warfare Officer) along with 91Bravo and 91 Charlie MOSs....
what has been going on is a complete political scam, world wide....

the public is finally getting smart enough to see that it doesn't add up, the way we are told.... its been a plandemic... not a pandemic..

People who believe all of this are either idiots or see it as a way to jack up pricing and make a lot of money/profit, over what people are willing to believe...

even Brandon threatening gun confiscation again, just jacks up pricing on anything to do with shooting... this time around they are paying more attention to primers
and that is why there is so much of a shortage..... which however had been accelerated with Remington closing down and going under...

if only the public could keep their heads instead of freaking out over any little piece of BS the government feeds them...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (260Remguy, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 49 invisible), 2,554 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,712
Posts18,475,420
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.