Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm
This kind of stuff is how people who usually don't care or stay out of it end up siding with anti-hunters and laws get changed. Just dumb.

It’s not hunting, it’s pest eradication. Big difference.

GB4

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The same people that are ok with killing month old babies don’t like this?

AAWWWWW.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When my wife's not home, I catch her cats in a Hav-a-hart trap and pressure wash them.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ltppowell
When my wife's not home, I catch her cats in a Hav-a-hart trap and pressure wash them.

Ha! That paints quite a mental picture.

MAGA
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
When the enemy breeds like pigs, measures are judged by effectiveness, not kindness or sporting ethics. That tannerite needed a buncha ball bearings as projectiles. No sense getting sqeamish over a few squeals, I have heard worse while loading the bastards into a truck for transport to the slaughterhouse. They start tearing the hell out of your farm, your crop, your living, you will be a lot less squeamish about what it takes to thin them out. Its always the folks who have the luxury of an idealistic view that become offended by the reality of a situation.

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

LOL
Yep and only say such things when she's away.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
This kind of stuff is how people who usually don't care or stay out of it end up siding with anti-hunters and laws get changed. Just dumb.

They're not even fuzzy and cute. And only goat humpers don't like bacon. Would it be better if they strung them up by their rear legs and cut their throats with a blessed knife so they were kosher/halal? Think they wouldn't scream then?

MAGA
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

They're not even fuzzy and cute. And only goat humpers don't like bacon. Would it be better if they strung them up by their rear legs and cut their throats with a blessed knife so they were kosher/halal? Think they wouldn't scream then?

I didn't say don't eradicate them from a property. Why post videos to go viral of it? Video can't do any good.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by SandBilly

AAWWWWW.

Yeah.

They have standards ya know.

Mask on planes, YES.

Millions of feral illegals warehoused and bussed on your masked dime, maskless. No problem.

Im thinking a couple doses of tannerite at high traffic areas might be a deterrent.
If it helps them to call it preventing an insurrection....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Ha! That paints quite a mental picture.

Sometime you just get so tired of [bleep] that being "kind" doesn't matter anymore. That's where we are with hogs.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

I didn't say don't eradicate them from a property. Why post videos to go viral of it? Video can't do any good.

Its got 2.5 million views and I haven’t heard of anyone burning down any malls over it so how bad can it be?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

You do have a point there. I don't get why they'd post the video.

MAGA
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by SandBilly

AAWWWWW.

Yup the exact same worthless schitbagz would be the ones to cry about this.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

Because abortion is supposedly a right and no one needs to know how sausage is made....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Honestly, it's because the kind of people blowing up pigs believe that everyone else wants to blow up pigs. It's that microcosm thing.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How anyone feels about that might depend on how much feral hogs depredations are impinging upon the income they need to support themselves and their family.

9+ hogs eliminated for the cost of some tannerite, might be worth it.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
If the cost of groceries continues to escalate, the wild hog problem will be solved.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

War is hell.

Why doesn't this idiotic comment surprise me from this scumbag...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Efficient

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No bad way to kill them, I use to set booby traps with tripwires on hog trails hit the tripwire, and get a blast of buckshot.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

640 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1234, 73 invisible), 2,099 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,891
Posts18,479,159
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.