Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Jim1611 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Now they want to do so after the child is born. It seems the left is now showing us new lows of human depravity. Not only do they want to kill the unborn at any point during a pregnancy but now they want to kill babies after they're born. The sanctity of human life means nothing to these people unless a serial rapist pedophile on death row and these people are in control of our nation.
Here's a link to the article.
https://www.lifenews.com/2022/03/24...n-infanticide-up-to-28-days-after-birth/
And a few quotes from it.

"California policymakers who make up the “Future of Abortion Council” just dropped a bombshell. They intend to not only codify the killing of unborn children throughout all nine months of pregnancy but to decriminalize killing newborns days or even weeks after birth."

“For years, pro-life advocates have argued there is no moral difference between ending a child’s life days before birth or days after birth. California’s pro-abortion legislators now seemingly agree,” said Jonathan Keller, President of California Family Council. “A political culture that justifies killing millions of children in the womb is now declaring open season on unwanted newborns. Every Californian must oppose this heinous bill.”

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
How about if we just "abort" the legislators who want to pass this stupidity? Would anybody actually miss them?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
My dad used to drown kittens if Cookie was out whoring around and got prego.

Modern women are doing the same to their children. Disgusting depravation.

GOA
J
Jim1611 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
How about if we just "abort" the legislators who want to pass this stupidity? Would anybody actually miss them?

A very appealing idea!

Here are few quotes from on of Rush Limbaugh's monologues.

It’s been 20 or 30 years that they’ve pretty much been able to get away with whatever without any real accountability. I don’t know how many times I’ve told you… I was telling somebody earlier today, “There are so many times… I can’t count the number of moderate Republicans that came up to me, ‘You gotta get these Republicans to stop talking about abortion! We’re gonna never win election again! (sputtering)

“‘We’re — we’re — we’re — we’re social liberals and fiscal conservatives, and you gotta get them to shut up!'” I mean, everywhere I went, whenever the Republicans lost an election, it was assumed that was why. I always said to them, “Let me tell you something. If we’re not willing to stand up for life, what the hell else are we gonna be able to have any value in?” I tried to tell ’em that it was about so much more than abortion.

"If you don’t have a government that is willing to stand up for life wherever it is, particularly of its own citizens — and if you have a population that is not oriented in the same direction — then you’re gonna watch the slow devolution of anything of value. If life is not worth fighting for… We all only get one, and if we’re not gonna even engage the battle to snuff out life — if we’re not even gonna be able to engage the people that want to get rid of “undesirable lives” — then what else is gonna fall by the wayside?"

Last edited by Jim1611; 04/23/22.
J
Jim1611 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
This quote in the above stands out to me the most.
"If we’re not willing to stand up for life, what the hell else are we gonna be able to have any value in?”

Any good and decent person has a hill they're willing to die for. If defending the life of the unborn and born children isn't one of those then what would be?

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well, SaCharlie what do you think about that?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I was hoping this was a bad joke by the Babylon Bee.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I would like to say...just when you think mankind can't sink any lower....but I know it can.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

No way!, that's murder........

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Prey without ceasing.

Good Shooting!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What do you think Chuckles?

Come on man don't be shy, explain to us why killing babies is a good thing.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Nine days, nine weeks...nine decades. What difference does it make?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Have you wondered why God led the Hebrews out of Egypt then told them to enter Canaan and kill every single person there? They were worshiping Molek who they believed required human sacrifices. They were throwing their living children into the temple fires. I can't help but believe that the time will come when God will do the same to leftists as he did to the Canaanites.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Everyone with half a brain knew this was coming. Old people are next.

Last edited by jdm953; 04/23/22.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Watched one of the crime shows on YouTube the other day, meth addict woman from Utah killed 6 babies as soon as they were born. She birthed them at home, wrapped them up hid them in rubbermaid totes.
Neighbors, even teen daughter didn't know she was pregnant due to being skinny -strung-out on meth.
Husband was in prison for producing meth.

When they were sentencing her, ''a few life terms'', I thought of the fact that so called doctors do this every day. Blue state liberal schitbagz want to extend the time until well after birth of a newborn baby. Keep the baby, kill the POS that doesn't want the baby.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Watched one of the crime shows on YouTube the other day, meth addict woman from Utah killed 6 babies as soon as they were born. She birthed them at home, wrapped them up hid them in rubbermaid totes.
Neighbors, even teen daughter didn't know she was pregnant due to being skinny -strung-out on meth.
Husband was in prison for producing meth.

When they were sentencing her, ''a few life terms'', I thought of the fact that so called doctors do this every day. Blue state liberal schitbagz want to extend the time until well after birth of a newborn baby. Keep the baby, kill the POS that doesn't want the baby.

All it takes is a state license to be a legal murderer.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This nation is coming to a fullness of depravity.
God will be very justified when He does what He's going to do. The pagans sacrificed their children to demons.
There were times when Israel "sod their children" during famines.
The world today kills them for birth control. This is done with the approval of those who's position is to protect the fatherless and punish the evil.

"The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted."

The innocent suffer the most.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
While truly depraved, this would never survive a legal challenge. The State has an interest in the health, safety, and welfare of its citizens. This is located in the 10th Amendment. Such legislation would run against this. Where I suppose it could get tricky is if Roe v Wade is overturned and such decisionmaking is, in my opinion, appropriately returned to the states. Under such a hypothetical the state in question may attempt to amend its constitution to pave a way forward but I believe the general outrage would amount to political suicide for anyone who supported it and would die in the court anyway. Beyond that I would not weep if a abortion docs started getting whacked again.

The way life should be.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
wish someone could point out just what it is about babies that turns liberals into homicidal maniacs.

Sam......

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

710 members (10ring1, 007FJ, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 67 invisible), 3,237 guests, and 1,387 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,744
Posts18,476,112
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.