Campfire Regular
F
Maybe I’ll join and post a FJB meme everyday until he’s gone

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Musk is a libertarian. He has been in arguments on Twitter with Elizabeth Warren, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and others. His huge Mars rocket at Boca Chica, Texas is being held up by the FAA over environmental concerns. He was going to launch the orbital test of this thing in December, but it has been delayed due to some turtle or something that lays their eggs on the beach near where the launch tower is. Anyway, Biden was going to give GM tax credits for union made electric cars. Musk's Tesla is not union. They voted it down a few years ago. Tesla makes about 90% of the world's electric cars. Tesla has a factory in Freemont, California and Austin Texas, as well as Nevada. He also has a factory in China and Germany. His Falcon 9 rocket will pass Soyuz in total successful launches in a couple of months. Soyuz has been around since the 1960's. Falcon 9 has only been launching since around 2012. Falcon 9 also has had over 115 straight successful landings of it's booster.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DMc
My speculation is that Twit and Truth will merge, OR, Trump will be invited to join the Twitter board almost immediately.

Doubtful, there are some topics they don't see eye to eye on.

Elon Musk Quits Donald Trump

Trump Tells Fox News He’ll Stay Off Twitter Even If Ban Lifted

Just no love left between them.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
GM spends 4b a year on marketing/advertising.

Tesla spends 0.

Consider this 11 years of marketing spend brought forward.

Me

IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Springcove you don’t know me and I don’t know you. You have no idea who I voted for and it would be the same as me saying you voted for Obama and Hillary.
You people are why I seldom comment anymore. You would rather spout childish crap.
I fear that Musk doesn’t want to just own the libs, he want to own us all.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KyWindageII
Be careful what you wish for. Mr. Musk now owns the house and controls the games. He can take it anywhere he wants.

No matter what he does with it, it will be better than the left has done.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Springcove you don’t know me and I don’t know you. You have no idea who I voted for and it would be the same as me saying you voted for Obama and Hillary.
You people are why I seldom comment anymore. You would rather spout childish crap.

You don't post anymore because you are a liberal and have had your azz handed to you over and over here... the fact you can't see Musk would be a better steward of free speech over the woketards that run it now shows what a fool you are

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
Musk is a libertarian. He has been in arguments on Twitter with Elizabeth Warren, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and others. His huge Mars rocket at Boca Chica, Texas is being held up by the FAA over environmental concerns. He was going to launch the orbital test of this thing in December, but it has been delayed due to some turtle or something that lays their eggs on the beach near where the launch tower is. Anyway, Biden was going to give GM tax credits for union made electric cars. Musk's Tesla is not union. They voted it down a few years ago. Tesla makes about 90% of the world's electric cars. Tesla has a factory in Freemont, California and Austin Texas, as well as Nevada. He also has a factory in China and Germany. His Falcon 9 rocket will pass Soyuz in total successful launches in a couple of months. Soyuz has been around since the 1960's. Falcon 9 has only been launching since around 2012. Falcon 9 also has had over 115 straight successful landings of it's booster.

Correct. The problem with libertarians is that they can't be bought easily, whether they are wealthy, or not. The establishment hates them. President Trump is largely libertarian.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Now he needs to disrupt Farcebook.

IC B3

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
I am curious to see how Mr. Musk changes the selection process for moderators... "My understanding", Twitter has a global pool of mod's that represents their constituency. Given that 2/3rd's of Twitter users are outside the U.S., by default, 2/3rd's of the mods are non-U.S. and by default have sand in their manginas about anything PRO-U.S. If you read more than a couple paragraphs of TWTRs online policies, it quickly becomes obvious that much of the content was written by ESL individuals. Add in a hard left leaning selection process for U.S. based mods, and you have the current situation where the LIEberal Left and the NWO can easily control the narrative...

Wondering how many Left Leaning mods will bail voluntarily? Versus, wait for some type of severance package? Should be interesting to watch...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Now he needs to disrupt Farcebook.

He'll let Facebook keep spiraling to it's death.
There is nothing there of interest.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Musk said he should buy CNN for a $1 and maybe make it into a news company.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
Musk said he should buy CNN for a $1 and maybe make it into a news company.

There might not be enough there to work with.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Springcove
Be careful what you wish for. Mr. Musk now owns the house and controls the games. He can take it anywhere he wants.

This from a Biden voter. Hilarious

Correction, a Biden voting Covtard........

250,000 Americans dead and y’all still praise and absolve our loser President. It’s time to put him behind us and move on.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Musk is a steward of himself not free speech.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Fugk off you worthless sack of schit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by TimZ
Imagine that....a leftist organization doing the right thing by their shareholders.....

They did it reluctantly because they had no choice at this time, and not out of some change of heart.... I'm sure the Klaus Schwab bunch will try to get him out somehow.........Elon will weaken their hold on the sheeple around the globe.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
this is how its going

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by reivertom
Originally Posted by TimZ
Imagine that....a leftist organization doing the right thing by their shareholders.....

They did it reluctantly because they had no choice at this time, and not out of some change of heart.... I'm sure the Klaus Schwab bunch will try to get him out somehow.........Elon will weaken their hold on the sheeple around the globe.

Seems as though the left has been bleeding money for the past several years.... maybe they are wearing a little thin?

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (6mmbrfan, 257_X_50, 808outdoors, 2500HD, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 7 invisible), 1,416 guests, and 816 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,509
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.