Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
3 maybe 4

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by deflave

You still think the election was stolen?

Yep.

100%

Even after seeing all these pro mandate pro lockdown types?

That's a good question - a dumbass question, but a good dumbass question regardless.

You must have written in Cruz....

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
These companies should probably force employees to convert to Islam.

Muslims don't eat pork or drink...and pork and alcohol is bad for you.

It's a employee safety issue I think.

I am MAGA.
RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RL

Yep.

100%

That's a good question - a dumbass question, but a good dumbass question regardless.

Never mind - you are just a little dumb aren't you.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL

Yep.

100%

Tell us all you know about it.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R

I have never been in favor of a wall on the U.S. side of the Border, yes i know the Border runs down the middle of the Rio Grande, to many land owners on our side of the Border are having their land cut up by the wall, I know some that are farming on both sides of the wall, there are places where the wall is 1/4 mile or more from the river. The cartels and human smugglers are not slowed down by the wall, they go threw, over, under or around the wall, the border is 1250 miles long, or from Boston Mass to Jacksonville, Fla. enforcing the laws we have on the books is the only way to stop most of the illegal entry's and smuggling. Trump slowed the illegals down by about 75%, now we have no enforcement at all. Rio7

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RIO7

I have never been in favor of a wall on the U.S. side of the Border, yes i know the Border runs down the middle of the Rio Grande, to many land owners on our side of the Border are having their land cut up by the wall, I know some that are farming on both sides of the wall, there are places where the wall is 1/4 mile or more from the river. The cartels and human smugglers are not slowed down by the wall, they go threw, over, under or around the wall, the border is 1250 miles long, or from Boston Mass to Jacksonville, Fla. enforcing the laws we have on the books is the only way to stop most of the illegal entry's and smuggling. Trump slowed the illegals down by about 75%, now we have no enforcement at all. Rio7

A minefield might work too...

Me

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by smarquez
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Or it's his private company.

Some different kind of "conservatives" here.

Ymmv

He should have let the company go tits up rather than try to stay running. Then he could have joined up with the purebloods here.

You think his company was going titts up?

Yeh. Ammo sales have really dropped the past 2 years. But the window licking covtard doesn't even understand economics

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by smarquez
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Or it's his private company.

Some different kind of "conservatives" here.

Ymmv

He should have let the company go tits up rather than try to stay running. Then he could have joined up with the purebloods here.

You think his company was going titts up?

Yeh. Ammo sales have really dropped the past 2 years. But the window licking covtard doesn't even understand economics

You serious

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

And what does Border Patrol boots on the ground think regarding strategically placed barriers on the border?

IC B3

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL

Yep.

100%

Tell us all you know about it.

LOL - tell you what? You are the one making the assumptions. I"m just saying they are dumbass assumptions.

You really think that the most of the people on this forum voted for anyone except Trump? If you do - you are dumber than a retarded box of rocks.

Do you really believe most of the people here, that you and your butt buddies are calling "covtards", supported that BS? If you do - I almost feel sorry for you - almost.

Oh, and the best of all - do you really believe that someone that took a shot or expressed their opinion in support of a personal choice; caused schools to close, the economy to tank, and all that other BS that you and those same butt buddies have been spewing - if so, you are a special kind of stupid.

Now - go and make some more of your dumbass assumptions - Does this mean we can't be friends - LMAO

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
These companies should probably force employees to convert to Islam.

Muslims don't eat pork or drink...and pork and alcohol is bad for you.

It's a employee safety issue I think.

Can Muslims even hear a call to prayers with the heavy winds and moong cows and bugling elk and howling wolves in central Montana Jim?

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

And what does Border Patrol boots on the ground think regarding strategically placed barriers on the border?

I can't really say what Border Patrol guys think - I don't talk to them much, but I can tell you that the local sheriffs and state troopers are in favor of anything that might help. They also are quick to tell you the "wall" will only serve as a minimal deterrence.

RIO7 is correct saying that the fence, at least in the Rio Grande Valley area, has homes and farms between it and the river. The gates are open...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Having worked on the border barriers placed n strategic areas do work. No one sad anything about building a Great Wall of China type structure there. More ridiculous hyperbole

Originally Posted by RL

I can't really say what Border Patrol guys think - I don't talk to them much, but I can tell you that the local sheriffs and state troopers are in favor of anything that might help. They also are quick to tell you the "wall" will only serve as a minimal deterrence.

RIO7 is correct saying that the fence, at least in the Rio Grande Valley area, has homes and farms between it and the river. The gates are open...

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

They hate em. Especially if someone has to build highfence for hunting on both sides.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R

About all the Border Patrol does now, stand at the Border and count Illegals passing by, and baby sit little kids. Rio7

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Having worked on the border barriers placed n strategic areas do work. No one sad anything about building a Great Wall of China type structure there. More ridiculous hyperbole

Originally Posted by RL

LOL - strategic locations? Give me a break. And I call BS on the "Great Wall of China" comment - that is exactly what most people are expecting - at least those that don't have a clue.

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

They hate em. Especially if someone has to build highfence for hunting on both sides.

Kinda funny - but I can promise you a hunting high fence ain't stopping sheit.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Why not just shoot anyone who enters the U.S. anywhere except for an established port of entry and let GOD sort them out?

EDIT - or make it a felony to knowingly employ an undocumented alien with mandatory sentencing guidelines that double with each subsequent incendent?

1 UA = 1 year in prison and a $10,000 fine
2 UAs - 3 years in prson and a $30,000 fine
3 UAs - 7 years in prison and $70,000 fine

Most people would find a way to hire citizens or legally documented aliens rather than risk a felony conviction and draconian fines.

Last edited by 260Remguy; 04/26/22. Reason: Added comment
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R

The Border wall and high fence are a lot alike, what ever critter wants in or out will cross over, under or thru, The state of Texas, is covered up with illegals and free range exotic's that went thru walls and high fence. Rio7

Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

680 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1936M71, 63 invisible), 2,539 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,633
Posts18,512,099
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.