Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The Great Wall of China is over 13 thousand miles long, built over 2200 years ago & has worked all these years to keep illegal frijoles out of China

Don't tell me that the USA can't build a complete border wall that will work in modern times, it is a retarded argument

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R

The U.S. can build a wall bigger and better than China's Great Wall, but you still have to put the people power on the wall, when China stopped manning the wall it was crossed. today we have more than enough tech to close the Border but not the will. Rio7

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RL
You really think that the most of the people on this forum voted for anyone except Trump? If you do - you are dumber than a retarded box of rocks.

Ho lee crap Jim, you are 1 dumb sumbietch

Not dumb
Not dumb as a rock
Not dumb as a box of rocks
You are dumber than a retarded box of rocks

(at least you're smarter than a retarded box of retarded rocks) I think ?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
A modern wall works pretty well for keeping Arabs out of Israel. Those who try to rush the border at entry points get kneecapped with Ruger .22s.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RIO7

The U.S. can build a wall bigger and better than China's Great Wall, but you still have to put the people power on the wall, when China stopped manning the wall it was crossed. today we have more than enough tech to close the Border but not the will. Rio7

How many of you China Wall critics have been the emperior of a major Country ? with all the problems that go with the job?

99% of you have not or do not know how to do payroll, workman's comp, health care, let alone develop new products, maintain existing products,

You know how much any Country of any size needs a bunch of critic's that don't know and haven't ever run a Country, pissin on their front porch,?? No One. now tell us about all the money you spend cheap Chinese crap , Sheeech!! Go back to your couch & key board Covid Cry Baby's. Rio7

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R

Wall or no Wall , you knee cap any illegal, and the powers that be, will be all over you like white on rice. Rio7

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by deflave

You still think the election was stolen?

Yep.

100%

Even after seeing all these pro mandate pro lockdown types?

That's a good question - a dumbass question, but a good dumbass question regardless.

You must have written in Cruz....

Never mind - you are just a little dumb aren't you.

Tell us all you know about it.

LOL - tell you what? You are the one making the assumptions. I"m just saying they are dumbass assumptions.

You really think that the most of the people on this forum voted for anyone except Trump? If you do - you are dumber than a retarded box of rocks.

Do you really believe most of the people here, that you and your butt buddies are calling "covtards", supported that BS? If you do - I almost feel sorry for you - almost.

Oh, and the best of all - do you really believe that someone that took a shot or expressed their opinion in support of a personal choice; caused schools to close, the economy to tank, and all that other BS that you and those same butt buddies have been spewing - if so, you are a special kind of stupid.

Now - go and make some more of your dumbass assumptions - Does this mean we can't be friends - LMAO

I guarantee you an absolute pile of dingleberries here didn't vote for Trump.

The numbers just don't lie.

Also...the numbers don't lie about covtards and mandates.

Everybody is changing their tune now.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by RL

Not dumb
Not dumb as a rock

Nope. A lot didn't.

They either didn't vote or they voted for Biden.

That the trouble with these so called "conservatives" and pos "libertarians".

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Most "Liberaltarians" I know around here voted for Biden because of their hatred for Trump, they admit it too !
As long as Orange Man didn't get to stay in office they are cool with what is happening in the US today, most Liberaltarians are worse than Democrats

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Most "Liberaltarians" I know around here voted for Biden because of their hatred for Trump, they admit it too !
As long as Orange Man didn't get to stay in office they are cool with what is happening in the US today, most Liberaltarians are worse than Democrats

You’re gonna piss Mjgbalt off. He says it doesn’t matter because they stole the election so his anti trump vote doesn’t count. LMAO.

If you didn’t vote for DJT you can GO FUGK YOURSELF

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by RL

Not dumb
Not dumb as a rock

Nope. A lot didn't.

They either didn't vote or they voted for Biden.

That the trouble with these so called "conservatives" and pos "libertarians".

Damn right. I’d bet there’s a scheit pile of fundamentalists, RINO’s, libertarians and other idiots that took the “moral high ground “. And either sat it out or voted for Biden or Jorgensen.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Soooo, no then?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Guns/babies/border

It’s that simple for me.

If a pol or candidate (who honestly represents their positions) aligns with those issues they’ll align with the other lesser issues. Same as an employer who wants to dip their toe and be political even if it’s way out of their purview.

Steve Hornady (based on his mandate) very likely does not align.

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Guns/babies/border

It’s that simple for me.

If a pol or candidate (who honestly represents their positions) aligns with those issues they’ll align with the other lesser issues. Same as an employer who wants to dip their toe and be political even if it’s way out of their purview.

What is your goal?

To convince people not to buy Hornady products or something else?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Guns/babies/border

It’s that simple for me.

What is your goal?

I can't speak for Gruff, but I do share his views.... the thing is there is no "goal" as you describe it.... the truth matters. So is Steve a POS or his he just a hard working guy trying to keep his business afloat?
There is a schit-ton of evidence that points towards him being a POS.... now you seem to have an agenda...being from Nebraska maybe your interest is involved? I don't know nor care.... but truth matters

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar
Guns/babies/border

It’s that simple for me.

What is your goal?

I can't speak for Gruff, but I do share his views.... the thing is there is no "goal" as you describe it.... the truth matters. So is Steve a POS or his he just a hard working guy trying to keep his business afloat?
There is a schit-ton of evidence that points towards him being a POS.... now you seem to have an agenda...being from Nebraska maybe your interest is involved? I don't know nor care.... but truth matters

I don't have an agenda about COVID or Hornady or almost anything that doesn't directly impact my immediate family, friends, my businesses. I'm pretty indifferent about other people, don't care if they take their next breath. Get th vax, don't get the vax, live, die, what other people choose to do is of no consequence to me.

Truth is hard to find, lots of people are pushing their version of the truth, which may or may not actually be the truth.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Guns/babies/border

It’s that simple for me.

What is your goal?

I don't have an agenda about COVID or Hornady or almost anything that doesn't directly impact my immediate family, friends, my businesses. I'm pretty indifferent about other people, don't care if they take their next breath. Get th vax, don't get the vax, live, die, what other people choose to do is of no consequence to me.

Truth is hard to find, lots of people are pushing their version of the truth, which may or may not actually be the truth.

I can respect that view..... just curious is all

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Guns/babies/border

It’s that simple for me.

What is your goal?

Goal? Simply getting the info out there.

The last several years we have been overwhelmed with bullshît. At a minimum, 90% of the cünt bitch-ass jabbers weren’t “you do you, I’ll do me and I respect your decision not to follow cdc/who/NWO guidelines and be a Guinea pig for an experimental treatment”. They existed for sure, but were a damned small minority. Even here on the fire, one of the last beacons of truelly free speech, amongst a membership I was admittedly once naïve enough to believe were patriots. To say otherwise is at best a lie, and at most accurate a damned lie. By and large it was a giant guilt trip of how the injabbed and unmasked were killing everyone.

Anyone that has paid attention over the last couple years knows the truth. And it’s a bitter fücking pill for püssies that can’t admit fault.

A company, most fücking especially a company that caters to the gun centric/reloader demographic and plays on the “family business” angle should’ve read the wind better. I hope the company survives under new management and new owners.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Guns/babies/border

It’s that simple for me.

What is your goal?

You nailed it man. But fûck being polite about it. Hornady was a cünt playing at politics. I hope he get a clot from his booster.

MAGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
You know what Steve can run his company and i say I can take my money away.

Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

669 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1936M71, 56 invisible), 2,548 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,635
Posts18,512,118
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.