Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Is chucklehead bad?

Bristoe seems to think it ruins the campfire and chases off the good guys..... ;(

Wonder if Bristoe voted for Trump in 2020?

I am MAGA.
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahahaha!

Bet you told him to write that.....

These folks fired Sully and replaced him with a Stewardess...right after the bird hit.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by RL
[

I guarantee you an absolute pile of dingleberries here didn't vote for Trump.

The numbers just don't lie.

Also...the numbers don't lie about covtards and mandates.

Everybody is changing their tune now.

Maybe so, but I thought the numbers say that Trump received around 10 million more votes in 2020 than in 2016. To me it comes down to two scenarios.

1 - The dems were so sure Hillary was going to win in 2016 that they just didn't show up and vote. In 2020 they did show up. Even though Trump received more votes in 2020 than in 2016, it just
wasn't enough. Possible but I still am having a hard time with that scenario.

2 - The election was rigged (stolen) to guarantee a Biden win. Just looking at the way the election was handled and the "numbers", you have to at least wonder??? I tend to lean toward this
scenario.

I'm sure there were so called conservatives that either voted against Trump or didn't vote at all - happens every election. But the numbers don't seem to support that as a substantial deciding factor. My point is, I don't think the majority of guys on this forum are anti-Trump, contrary to what you seem to insinuate.

I didn't cast a vote for POTUS in 2020 because I didn't feel that either candidate was worthy of the office.

When you are faced with what you consider to be two equally poor choices what option is there?[/quote]

Then I think you are part of the problem. We have been voting for the best of the worst for years. I guess I have difficulty with rationalizing how someone can think that.

No offense and not meant to be a trick question - but do you really believe that Biden has done more for the USA than Trump? If so, how???

Oh, and it pisses me off that by you saying this - Conrad can come back and tell me "I told you so". smile
[/quote]

It seems like I have been voting for the less bad candidate for POTUS since 1988.

I don't think that JRB, Jr., is a good POTUS, and will probably rank among the worst in our history when viewed in hindsight. JRB, Jr., has done a tremendous amount of harm to the U.S. during the time that he has been POTUS and if the Republicans run a candidate who I believe in in 2024, I will vote for him/her. I look at JRB, Jr., as another puppet, like GWB was, having his strings pulled by other people. In JRB. Jr.'s case by BHO and his cabal.

DJT had 4 years to prove himself to be capable and competent, but IMO he was a self-serving person who surrounded himself with family, like his daughter and SIL, who acted in their own best interests, not in the best interest of we the people. He strikes me as being a rude and arrogant man who spent far too much time promoting himself and refusing to listen to people with much more practical experience and knowledge. DJT did some good things, just not enough of them for me to support him.

If I'm part of the problem because I am viewed as not being a yellow dog republican, I can live with that, as I feel that I have always voted my conscience, for the best option as I saw it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"DJT did some good things, just not enough of them for me to support him."

Care to expand?

FJB & FJT
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL
[

Maybe so, but I thought the numbers say that Trump received around 10 million more votes in 2020 than in 2016. To me it comes down to two scenarios.

1 - The dems were so sure Hillary was going to win in 2016 that they just didn't show up and vote. In 2020 they did show up. Even though Trump received more votes in 2020 than in 2016, it just

2 - The election was rigged (stolen) to guarantee a Biden win. Just looking at the way the election was handled and the "numbers", you have to at least wonder??? I tend to lean toward this
scenario.

I'm sure there were so called conservatives that either voted against Trump or didn't vote at all - happens every election. But the numbers don't seem to support that as a substantial deciding factor. My point is, I don't think the majority of guys on this forum are anti-Trump, contrary to what you seem to insinuate.

I didn't cast a vote for POTUS in 2020 because I didn't feel that either candidate was worthy of the office.

When you are faced with what you consider to be two equally poor choices what option is there?

Then I think you are part of the problem. We have been voting for the best of the worst for years. I guess I have difficulty with rationalizing how someone can think that.

No offense and not meant to be a trick question - but do you really believe that Biden has done more for the USA than Trump? If so, how???

Oh, and it pisses me off that by you saying this - Conrad can come back and tell me "I told you so". smile
[/quote]

It seems like I have been voting for the less bad candidate for POTUS since 1988.

I don't think that JRB, Jr., is a good POTUS, and will probably rank among the worst in our history when viewed in hindsight. JRB, Jr., has done a tremendous amount of harm to the U.S. during the time that he has been POTUS and if the Republicans run a candidate who I believe in in 2024, I will vote for him/her. I look at JRB, Jr., as another puppet, like GWB was, having his strings pulled by other people. In JRB. Jr.'s case by BHO and his cabal.

DJT had 4 years to prove himself to be capable and competent, but IMO he was a self-serving person who surrounded himself with family, like his daughter and SIL, who acted in their own best interests, not in the best interest of we the people. He strikes me as being a rude and arrogant man who spent far too much time promoting himself and refusing to listen to people with much more practical experience and knowledge. DJT did some good things, just not enough of them for me to support him.

If I'm part of the problem because I am viewed as not being a yellow dog republican, I can live with that, as I feel that I have always voted my conscience, for the best option as I saw it.[/quote]

You traded the comfort of your clean “conscious” for a worse country for all of us partner. DJT isn’t my favorite president either, but he was a damn sight better than Biden. If that’s not an easy choice for you to make (albeit while holding your nose)…then you’re a fool.

Enjoy your position atop the moral high-ground while the foundation beneath it erodes.

If you're not burning through batteries in your headlamp,...you're doing it wrong.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL
[

scenario.

When you are faced with what you consider to be two equally poor choices what option is there?

[/quote]

If I'm part of the problem because I am viewed as not being a yellow dog republican, I can live with that, as I feel that I have always voted my conscience, for the best option as I saw it.[/quote]

You faIled to realize that "Better" sometimes comes in increments, when a direct path isn't available.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by DocRocket
The benefit of a doubt is getting harder to grant as each new post transpires..... Fubarski has brought up some pretty damning post regarding the good doctor...

He has made it his mission, apparently. He is a very creative editor, too. It’s a shame to see that kind of talent going to waste.

I hadn't considered that he may have edited the quotes.... if that is true I owe you an apology and Fubarski needs to be held accountable...

I dunno if he did or didn’t, but I read a couple of his posts last summer allegedly quoting me that seemed to be “off” and uncharacteristic of what I THOUGHT I had previously posted. But I’ didn’t care enough to look into it further, as I was a) tired of the whole dogfight I’d let myself get into, and b) embarrassed for having let myself get baited into responding in anger and frustration. So I don’t care if he played fast and loose with my posts or not.

If anyone cares enough about it, they can ask him to cite the posts as quoted, go back in the search function, and verify the statements and their context. I don’t think it’s worth the trouble, but that would be the remedy, I guess.

The fact is that we all write things on this forum that can look pretty bad through the retrospectoscope, and I am no exception.

Example: I am engaged in several lawsuits as an expert witness on behalf of plaintiffs in several states. Opposing counsel (OC) realllllly doesn’t like what I have to say, and as I’m pretty much one of a handful of people who are considered expert in this field by the courts, and they don’t have anyone who can refute my testimony, they have taken to character assassination in depositions.

In a recent deposition, OC dredged up a post I made here on the 24HCF in 2011 that sounded pretty awful at first blush (how they sussed out my participation here has me wondering how much time and effort these lawyers have for such things!) describing in general terms how much I hate dealing with combative drunks in the ER, and cited a recent experience with a drunk, high, naked combative female who puked all over me. OC tried to use this as evidence that I was a misogynist, a racist (the young lady was Asian), a closet sexual deviant, and so forth. But I couldn’t deny that I had written those things, because I did write them. I remember writing them, even though that was 11 years ago.

In discussion with plaintiff’s counsel afterwards, they laughed and told me not to worry about it, as the attack had noth8ng to do with the case, and that the truly shameful fact was that OC’s staff had spent untold hours digging up this post, which must have taken them many, many hours and which they billed their client for to the tune of thousands and thousands of dollars, no doubt.

Which brings me to the present question of Mr. Fubarski. His deep dive into my past writing must have taken him many hours to accomplish. And many more hours to edit, collate, and put back into the forum. To what purpose, I have to wonder? Do I occupy so much rent-free space in his head that he finds this expenditure of time and effort justifiable on some level?

Unlike the previously mentioned lawyers, no one is paying him to do this. Or maybe someone is, LOL. I don’t care. I’ve had him on ignore for months.

What it comes down to quite simply is this, as I said over on the thread titled DocRocket: I tried to give people on this forum who I care about the best information I had at the time. I never intentionally misrepresented the facts as I understood them. If something I wrote did mislead someone into getting treatment that injured them, I have never heard of it, but if it did I would be deeply troubled by that. I’m not sure how much more I can apologize than that.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Uh...yeah.

It was that toilet seat that I got those crabs from.

Yeah.....that was it.

I am MAGA.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
So??? What did the brain trust determine on Mr. Hornaday???

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
260 Remguy.....YES, you and a large # of gutless cowards who didn't vote Trump essentially voted Biden whether you're man enough to admit it or not. I'm pretty sure I remember Bristoe doing the same thing.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

At the end of the day...he was just doing what he thought was right to protect his profits and his investors best interests, and to lower his liability.

A real hero.

I am MAGA.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

At the end of the day...he was just doing what he thought was right to protect his profits and his investors best interests, and to lower his liability.

A real hero.

Thanks Jim. Not that I gave a flying schidt to begin with. As with most things in life these days.

Now on to more important things.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by iddave
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL
[

scenario.

You traded the comfort of your clean “conscious” for a worse country for all of us partner. DJT isn’t my favorite president either, but he was a damn sight better than Biden. If that’s not an easy choice for you to make (albeit while holding your nose)…then you’re a fool.

Enjoy your position atop the moral high-ground while the foundation beneath it erodes.[/quote]

As much as I dislike JRB, Jr., not having DJT as POTUS isn't causing me to lose any sleep,

We all have make choices that we believe are right for us and accept the consequences. As I have both served and bled for my Country, I feel that I have earned the right to vote as I see fit.

Please note that DJT won the popular vote in Nebraska by a significant margin and my decision not to cast a vote for a candidate that I didn't believe in made no difference in the final tally of popular or electoral college votes. JRB, Jr. won my congressional district by around 22,000 votes and my county by around 31,000 votes.
My decision not to cast a vote for POTUS didn't hurt DJT or help JRB, Jr.

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
I must be further out in the boonies than I thought. I wasn't aware of this about Hornady.

My heart's in the mountains, my heart is not here.
My heart's in the mountains, chasing the deer.
RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

[/quote]As much as I dislike JRB, Jr., not having DJT as POTUS isn't causing me to lose any sleep,

We all have make choices that we believe are right for us and accept the consequences. As I have both served and bled for my Country, I feel that I have earned the right to vote as I see fit.

Please note that DJT won the popular vote in Nebraska by a significant margin and my decision not to cast a vote for a candidate that I didn't believe in made no difference in the final tally of popular or electoral college votes. JRB, Jr. won my congressional district by around 22,000 votes and my county by around 31,000 votes.

Maybe no loss of sleep, but I can tell you having Biden as president seems to have cost me a whole lot in gas, groceries, and building materials - just to name a few. Try to rationalize it anyway you want, but that's a fact.

I support your right not to vote 100% - your right! At the same time I think you are giving up some of your rights by not voting. "When we fail to stand for something, we will fall for anything." Thank you for your service to our country - and that was not sarcasm.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RL

Maybe a fence/wall is a small piece of the puzzle but if you think it's the answer then your bulb is burned out.

I never said it was THE answer, you illiterate fugk.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave

You still think the election was stolen?

Yep.

100%

Even after seeing all these pro mandate pro lockdown types?

Yes.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RIO7

I have never been in favor of a wall on the U.S. side of the Border, yes i know the Border runs down the middle of the Rio Grande, to many land owners on our side of the Border are having their land cut up by the wall, I know some that are farming on both sides of the wall, there are places where the wall is 1/4 mile or more from the river. The cartels and human smugglers are not slowed down by the wall, they go threw, over, under or around the wall, the border is 1250 miles long, or from Boston Mass to Jacksonville, Fla. enforcing the laws we have on the books is the only way to stop most of the illegal entry's and smuggling. Trump slowed the illegals down by about 75%, now we have no enforcement at all. Rio7

^^^This is a perfect example of just how fugking stupid your average Texan is.^^^

Get along the border and they're even worse.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by iddave
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL
[

scenario.

If I'm part of the problem because I am viewed as not being a yellow dog republican, I can live with that, as I feel that I have always voted my conscience, for the best option as I saw it.

Enjoy your position atop the moral high-ground while the foundation beneath it erodes.[/quote]

As much as I dislike JRB, Jr., not having DJT as POTUS isn't causing me to lose any sleep,

My decision not to cast a vote for POTUS didn't hurt DJT or help JRB, Jr.[/quote]

You are a complete complete moron

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RL

Maybe no loss of sleep, but I can tell you having Biden as president seems to have cost me a whole lot in gas, groceries, and building materials - just to name a few. Try to rationalize it anyway you want, but that's a fact.

I support your right not to vote 100% - your right! At the same time I think you are giving up some of your rights by not voting. "When we fail to stand for something, we will fall for anything." Thank you for your service to our country - and that was not sarcasm.
[/quote]

COVID has cost me over $500K in lost income and I'm paying the same high prices that you are. I think that JRB, Jr., has made a lot of bad decisions, but he has been doing what his supporters wanted. They wanted open borders, debt forgiven, fossil fuel production cut back, etc. I think that we should have tightly controlled, closed, borders, that student debt shouldn't be forgiven, and we should make as much fossil fuel as we need domestically and to supply our allies need, so that none of us are dependent on Russian or Middle Eastern oil. The Earth might be in danger, but the Chinese and Indians create more pollution than the U.S. and EU do and unless there is some way to address the problem across the board, there isn't any reason for Americans to bear a great share of the burden. Going green can't happen over a short period of time, regardless of how bad fossil fuels are for the environment.

Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

635 members (06hunter59, 160user, 12344mag, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 12savage, 60 invisible), 2,864 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,644
Posts18,512,374
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.