-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
While a vote or not in your local area may or may not have changed the election - you couldn't possibly know for sure on election day.

It's not that you KNEW a vote didn't matter, it's that you didn't care if it did or not.

Me

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

deflave, For a 3rd grader your comments are right up there, for a person with no talent you sure resent the hell out of people with skills, when are you going to come up with something positive to add to any conversation, that's not about your dick?? maybe I should quit call you a bottom feeder CATFISH, and change you to a STARFISH bottom feeder, you are a ASSS HOLE. Rio7

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Teal
While a vote or not in your local area may or may not have changed the election - you couldn't possibly know for sure on election day.

It's not that you KNEW a vote didn't matter, it's that you didn't care if it did or not.

You're right, I didn't care which candidate won the 2020 election for POTUS because I didn't think that either of them was worthy of holding that office, I still don't. IMO when neither candidate is worthy, it doesn't matter which candidate wins.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

You're right, I didn't care which candidate won the 2020 election for POTUS because I didn't think that either of them was worthy of holding that office, I still don't. IMO when neither candidate is worthy, it doesn't matter which candidate wins.

so you're a Bernie baby ...... a f kn Communist .....

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Swamplord

He is a moronic POS

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

And you say this now?
Seriously?
Did you happen to cancel a Twitter account in the last week also?[that might explain some things if you did]

FJB & FJT
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

^^^Open your eyes, ladies.^^^

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Swamplord

I would have voted for Trump if Sanders had been the other candidate because that would have been "vote for the less bad candidate" scenario.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raeford

And you say this now?
Seriously?
Did you happen to cancel a Twitter account in the last week also?[that might explain some things if you did]

I've never been on Twitter or Facebook.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Raeford

And you say this now?
Seriously?

He also believes if private property surrounds public property, the landowners should be able to deny access and treat the public land as if it was their own. Free and clear of property taxes etc.

MAGA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by deflave

^^^Open your eyes, ladies.^^^

This is my contention.

They didn't need to steal that damn much.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by RIO7

deflave, For a 3rd grader your comments are right up there, for a person with no talent you sure resent the hell out of people with skills, when are you going to come up with something positive to add to any conversation, that's not about your dick?? maybe I should quit call you a bottom feeder CATFISH, and change you to a STARFISH bottom feeder, you are a ASSS HOLE. Rio7

👍👍

Originally Posted by CashisKing
Hey Rod... welcome to the fire.
April 2022.
You speak with great confidence and authority.
Thanks for your honesty...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Texas

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I use Nosler products, always have, always will.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
My thoughts are simply he as did a lot of companies force into making decisions by his employees to subject to getting a vaccine or losing their job. He made this choice based on his profits, his choice, my choice is who I buy from

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I am not impressed with Hornady ammo. I bought my first 2 boxes this year for a 243. The first 4 shells got my gun close to sighted in. The fifth shot sounded like a dud and the sixth I didn’t even think the bullet came out of the barrel. I had to remove the bolt to make sure. I sent the ammunition back for a refund from the company!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

This is my contention.

They didn't need to steal that damn much.

I understand your contention but if you really break it down and look at it, you can see that they 100% stole the election.

Would it have been closer than common sense would dictate? Yes. There are plenty of dumb fugks in this country.

But that election was stolen. 100%.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RIO7

Type something that isn't stupid and I'll happily applaud.

(fingers crossed)

LOL

Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

201 members (260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 204guy, 2500HD, 34 invisible), 2,140 guests, and 1,029 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,650
Posts18,512,614
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.