Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Watched American Sniper again last night. The closing scenes were as moving this time as they were the first time.

I went to the movie theater to watch it. The only time I’ve been in a theater where it was absolute silence as the movie ended and people were walking out. Not a single word was spoken, by anybody.

I was a speechless as the rest of them. It was the same for lone survivor.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by MTGunner
Chris Kyle=hero
George Floyd=zero

Depends on which side you ask.

That is my point exactly.

Am I being obtuse again? Sorry.

Nope I get it.

Both we’re lightning rods to their respective sides. I’m alright with it coming down to that. What bothers me is that the left rallied a whole lot harder to an awful human being in Floyd than what the right did which was basically nothing other than hope the best for Kyle a good kid doing what was right while the rest of us again did nothing.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I have zero time for Floyd...

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Half of America loves and appreciates or IS like Chris Kyle.

The other half feels the same about George Floyd.

Please let that sink in.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The only way to solve this is to start killing them, nothing will change till that happens.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Watched American Sniper again last night. The closing scenes were as moving this time as they were the first time.

I went to the movie theater to watch it. The only time I’ve been in a theater where it was absolute silence as the movie ended and people were walking out. Not a single word was spoken, by anybody.

As the song says you ought to see it in color

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
There’s only one path forward when the divide is this glaring. One side has to go. The mindset of the current progressive left wing in this country is war. The current conservative right hasn’t recognized that yet

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Lt

Then there’s the other contingent here now that hasn’t a clue who either one of them were.

Or even care.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I get it too! But I'm just an old White man! Like when Obama, had flags lowered to half mast for Whitney Houston, but not For American hero Chris Kyle! It's Coming and it's not going to be pretty!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter
The only way to solve this is to start killing them, nothing will change till that happens.

Read this again. The left is a cancer that will kill this country if allowed to survive. They aren’t going away unless they’re put away.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Chris Kyle is a hero for killing thugs in self defense.

George Floyd was a thug who overdosed, resisted arrest and died as a consequence.

[Linked Image from ]
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by jackmountain
The mindset of the current progressive left wing in this country is war. The current conservative right hasn’t recognized that yet

The term "Silent Majority" comes to mind. Why give the other side any warning that we're ready and willing to rock and roll? If (when) the fight happens, it will be short, bloody and decisive. The leftists have no clue what playing bumper tag with a chainsaw looks and feels like.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
There’s only one path forward when the divide is this glaring. One side has to go. The mindset of the current progressive left wing in this country is war. The current conservative right hasn’t recognized that yet

I believe the conservative right has recognized it but the threshold for us to do what needs done at the cost of lives is higher than what the left needs for their agenda.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Nestucca

I believe the conservative right has recognized it but the threshold for us to do what needs done at the cost of lives is higher than what the left needs for their agenda.

Accurate analysis.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Lt

Then there’s the other contingent here now that hasn’t a clue who either one of them were.

Or even care.

Yes sir.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
This chit has been going on since the beginning of time, there have always been two factions in society what we call the left and the right " not always under those names but the same thing", it has always ended in war. The Roman Empire is a perfect example, Their society collapsed when the left was able to take control, and debauchery and immoral behavior
led to their down fall. Society's where the right triumphed over the left prospered and flourished, it's what's going on now, HISTORY REPEATING ITS SELF. It will come down to war.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
So who does the left start with. Everyone I know has raised their kids to know better! So who are the grown ups that raised kids to be different!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Buck720
who are the grown ups that raised kids to be different!

They're the ones who couldn't be bothered to set an example of proper behavior to the offspring they bred in a drunken or dope-fueled orgy, and let them grow up to be feral animals with no guidance whatsoever. Then the school system decided to fill their impressionable little heads with all sorts of amoral propaganda. It's been going on at least since the 1960's, that I can remember. Three or four generations of kids who have grown up without proper guidance have no idea whatsoever about how to behave like responsible adults.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This chit has been going on since the beginning of time, there have always been two factions in society what we call the left and the right " not always under those names but the same thing", it has always ended in war. The Roman Empire is a perfect example, Their society collapsed when the left was able to take control, and debauchery and immoral behavior
led to their down fall. Society's where the right triumphed over the left prospered and flourished, it's what's going on now, HISTORY REPEATING ITS SELF. It will come down to war.

Excellent perspective IMO.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Buck720
So who does the left start with. Everyone I know has raised their kids to know better! So who are the grown ups that raised kids to be different!

The majority.

The people that love and provide for their kids but pay zero attention to what is going on and want their kids to “just be happy” and send them off to school but provide little guidance themselves to history, philosophy, morals, expectations ect and probably didn’t have much guidance themselves. Factor in single moms and it becomes exponential.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 59 invisible), 2,352 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,395
Posts18,488,841
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.