S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Flave, Some one caught you playing in the driveway.

If your brains were Dyn-o-mite you couldn't blow your nose.

Rio7

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by Teal
While a vote or not in your local area may or may not have changed the election - you couldn't possibly know for sure on election day.

It's not that you KNEW a vote didn't matter, it's that you didn't care if it did or not.

You're right, I didn't care which candidate won the 2020 election for POTUS because I didn't think that either of them was worthy of holding that office, I still don't. IMO when neither candidate is worthy, it doesn't matter which candidate wins.

And you say this now?
Seriously?
Did you happen to cancel a Twitter account in the last week also?[that might explain some things if you did]

He also believes if private property surrounds public property, the landowners should be able to deny access and treat the public land as if it was their own. Free and clear of property taxes etc.

That's not quite what I believe regarding BLM land that is landlocked inside of private, deeded, land. In my scenario, whoever holds the grazing allotment on that piece of landlocked BLM land has to have limited trespassing rights, a legally documented right of way or easement, in order to move his/her cattle across the private, deeded, land and to care for those cattle while they are grazing on the BLM land. The landowner(s) who own the land surrounding the BLM land need to hold the grazing allotment on that BLM land in order to use it. You can't treat BLM land as though it was you own, free and clear of property taxes, etc., unless you run your ranching operation on the Cliven Bundy model. When my in-laws owned a ranch with a section, 640 acres, of landlocked BLM land inside of it, they had the BLM land surveyed and fenced at their expense so that there wouldn't be any question about where the property lines were and what was BLM and what was private.

RL Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by RL

Maybe a fence/wall is a small piece of the puzzle but if you think it's the answer then your bulb is burned out.

I never said it was THE answer, you illiterate fugk.

^^^Also claims walls don't work on the southwest border.^^^ Guess your dementia is acting up again???? Please don't come back and capitalize "THE" again - it makes you look more of a dumbass than you already are.

Tell you what - why don't you go back and stick your thumb up your ass and in the morning brag about screwing a virgin. Well that's assuming you hadn't already done that.....LMAO.

RL Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
[/quote][COVID has cost me over $500K in lost income and I'm paying the same high prices that you are. I think that JRB, Jr., has made a lot of bad decisions, but he has been doing what his supporters wanted. They wanted open borders, debt forgiven, fossil fuel production cut back, etc. I think that we should have tightly controlled, closed, borders, that student debt shouldn't be forgiven, and we should make as much fossil fuel as we need domestically and to supply our allies need, so that none of us are dependent on Russian or Middle Eastern oil. The Earth might be in danger, but the Chinese and Indians create more pollution than the U.S. and EU do and unless there is some way to address the problem across the board, there isn't any reason for Americans to bear a great share of the burden. Going green can't happen over a short period of time, regardless of how bad fossil fuels are for the environment.

Ok - we pretty much agree on what your convictions are but the problem is, per your post, you didn't stand up for those convictions. You want all those things but didn't take the time to vote.

Again, it's your right but please don't tell me about lost income, open borders, etc if you are not going to do what you can to make a difference. Voting might not be much - and today it is even more suspect - but it is what we have as of now.

IC B2

RL Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Texas

Kiss my ass

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RL
[COVID has cost me over $500K in lost income and I'm paying the same high prices that you are. I think that JRB, Jr., has made a lot of bad decisions, but he has been doing what his supporters wanted. They wanted open borders, debt forgiven, fossil fuel production cut back, etc. I think that we should have tightly controlled, closed, borders, that student debt shouldn't be forgiven, and we should make as much fossil fuel as we need domestically and to supply our allies need, so that none of us are dependent on Russian or Middle Eastern oil. The Earth might be in danger, but the Chinese and Indians create more pollution than the U.S. and EU do and unless there is some way to address the problem across the board, there isn't any reason for Americans to bear a great share of the burden. Going green can't happen over a short period of time, regardless of how bad fossil fuels are for the environment.

Ok - we pretty much agree on what your convictions are but the problem is, per your post, you didn't stand up for those convictions. You want all those things but didn't take the time to vote.

Again, it's your right but please don't tell me about lost income, open borders, etc if you are not going to do what you can to make a difference. Voting might not be much - and today it is even more suspect - but it is what we have as of now.
[/quote]

I voted for other candidates in other races in 2022, but I didn't vote for POTUS because I didn't believe that either was worthy of holding the office. If I had thought that one of them would have been less bad, I would have voted for that candidate, but I saw them both as being equally weak. Weak in different ways, but weak never the less.

Nebraska is a strong Republican state outside of Lincoln, Omaha, and the Native American Reservation, so I know that my protest didn't hurt DJT and didn't help JRB, Jr.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I think they call that “virtue signaling”.

If you're not burning through batteries in your headlamp,...you're doing it wrong.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
We call not voting "cowardly......like a coward" where I live.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL

Maybe a fence/wall is a small piece of the puzzle but if you think it's the answer then your bulb is burned out.

I never said it was THE answer, you illiterate fugk.

^^^Also claims walls don't work on the southwest border.^^^ Guess your dementia is acting up again???? Please don't come back and capitalize "THE" again - it makes you look more of a dumbass than you already are.

Tell you what - why don't you go back and stick your thumb up your ass and in the morning brag about screwing a virgin. Well that's assuming you hadn't already done that.....LMAO.

I bet you pissed and moan about it too.

LOL

But you and RIO got Biden in now. So enjoy.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RIO7

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Flave, Some one caught you playing in the driveway.

If your brains were Dyn-o-mite you couldn't blow your nose.

Rio7

RIO,

Where is that dumb fugk "Gene" that used to agree that walls don't work on the southwest border?

You two gals made quite the team.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

deflave, i've been on the Fire for over 10 years, and no one has ever accused you of being smart, back to the bottom of the pond CATFISH< all mouth no brains. Rio7

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

deflave, i've been on the Fire for over 10 years, and no one has ever accused you of being smart, back to the bottom of the pond CATFISH< all mouth no brains. Rio7

How many wets have you or your dad employed?

LOL

Be honest, if you can.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

If you had a brain you would known that flave is extremely smart

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jwp475

Well, he doesn't.

LOL

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by jwp475

Well, he doesn't.

LOL

That i have noticed

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Flave, No Dad, No wet's No SCHITT, Rio7

jwp475, GFY

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

jwp475, GFY

Why, i can do women, try it somtime

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

jwp475, GFY

^^^Bull Fugking Schit.^^^

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

jwp475, GFY

^^^Bull Fugking Schit.^^^

110%

MAGA
Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (204guy, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 1911a1, 68 invisible), 2,690 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,726
Posts18,514,283
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.