Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Houston_2 is no smarter now than he was under his original handle, Old Toot is he?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
GB1

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Here's how you tell the "real" value of a currency. You go on a big game hunt in Bumfuqk, Africa. While you're there, there's a rebellion and you have to bribe your way out of the country. What currency do you want in your wallet, USD, GBP, Euros or Rubles? The way that I listed them is the order of which I would want them.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Tyrone
74 Rubles = 1 usd$ or something like.013 cents. Yeah, akrange , that Ruble is blistering ass right on along and on a meteoric rise, ain’t it?

Tell us all how that affects Forex trading?
Where are other major currencies at now, like the Renminbi? How is trade with that country going?

You are a regular PHD in Economics. We are all waiting for your insight. /sarc

I’ve not done anything with FOREX but would appreciate your sharing what all you know about it.

There may be some pearls of wisdom in what you might can lend.

Buy Rubes, Thank me later. Z

Originally Posted by UPhiker
Here's how you tell the "real" value of a currency. You go on a big game hunt in Bumfuqk, Africa. While you're there, there's a rebellion and you have to bribe your way out of the country. What currency do you want in your wallet, USD, GBP, Euros or Rubles? The way that I listed them is the order of which I would want them.

I'd have had Euros in the #2 spot but other than that, and given the current climate of political disinformation, you are spot on for now.

You'd likely get you wallet emptied and your throat slit in any instance.

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here's how you tell the "real" value of a currency. You go on a big game hunt in Bumfuqk, Africa. While you're there, there's a rebellion and you have to bribe your way out of the country. What currency do you want in your wallet, GOLD....... USD, GBP, Euros or Rubles? The way that I listed them is the order of which I would want them.

fixed it for you

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by irfubar
Here's how you tell the "real" value of a currency. You go on a big game hunt in Bumfuqk, Africa. While you're there, there's a rebellion and you have to bribe your way out of the country. What currency do you want in your wallet, GOLD....... USD, GBP, Euros or Rubles? The way that I listed them is the order of which I would want them.

fixed it for you

Better Still!

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Any of you Putinistas buying Russian bank stocks?

VTBR, SBER, GAZP?

I hear that they’re loaded up with Rubles and are backed up by gold.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

VTBR, SBER, GAZP?

If the ruble is backed by gold, then it will last long after the (formerly) Almighty fiat Dolla has crashed and burned.

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Houston2 will be along shortly.... to spew the swamps narrative.... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

There's two choices. Pay in rubles or freeze in the dark. Europe has brought this on themselves. There's a third choice; drill for their own damn oil & gas, but they're too deeply immersed in their green garbage nonsense, they can't change. Preferably, I'd just as soon watch them freeze in the dark.

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stevelyn

There's two choices. Pay in rubles or freeze in the dark. Europe has brought this on themselves. There's a third choice; drill for their own damn oil & gas, but they're too deeply immersed in their green garbage nonsense, they can't change. Preferably, I'd just as soon watch them freeze in the dark.

And there are a whole lot of Americans that think we should do everything like Europe. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Yeah, cause all of the experts get their news about Russia from a YouTube channel named "The Dive with Jackson Hinkle."

"Jackson is a political commentator and YouTube streamer, whose commentary focuses on anti-imperialism and other leftist topics."

"Information that has been crucial to understanding and opposing US imperialism has long been blacked out from the corporate media. However, with the emergence of online media, or “new” media, previously hard to find information is more readily accessible for many more people. Jackson Hinkle often highlights issues of war in peace and has recently discussed Cuba, Palestine, Syria, and more."

"Jackson Hinkle is the host of The Dive with Jackson Hinkle, self described as a, “populist-left perspective on news and political commentary. We are the leftist independent media that CNN doesn’t want you to hear.” In 2019 Hinkle ran for City Council in San Clemente California. As an environmental activist he has fought against unsafe nuclear waste storage and for greener sources of power for his community in Southern California."

https://masspeaceaction.org/event/a-discussion-with-jackson-hinkle/

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

LOL. The US is literally at War with Russia and that makes you and a bunch of others on here Jane Fonda.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by milespatton

And there are a whole lot of Americans that think we should do everything like Europe. miles

Americans in name only..
Their really Dirt People plagued with remorse over the Useless Existence..
That’s what happens when your the most Heavily Medicated Society in Human History..
Millions that will trade the Constitution and its protections for Serfdom..
The rest of US are badly Out Numbered..
Their bring in reinforcements from the Border to Help in the final push over of the Republic ..

I,I,I say Thar we got US a Bipartisan Agreement ..
That’s all that Matters no Matter the Outcum..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

VTBR, SBER, GAZP?

Here ya go John, from your own people:Rubes Baby!

Tyrone Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
The funniest thing about that is that it shows the Ruble has gained more against the dollar than any other currency!

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
The funniest thing about that is that it shows the Ruble has gained more against the dollar than any other currency!

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Well Funny, but not hahaha funny.
My biggest fear at this point is that Vlad and JoJoes handlers are in this together ?
I know, tin foil hat stuff, right?

Oh by the way, Z is now officially (over night it seems) " a symbol of far right extremism"

Last edited by AKA_Spook; 04/29/22. Reason: added newz on Z

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
To help Europe not freeze in the dark I am willing to burn more coal and rubber tires to increase global warming on their behalf. Other than that screw them. Edk

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Where's the "Like" button?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

101 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 35, 7x57Hunter, Algotguns, Akhutr, 5 invisible), 1,476 guests, and 928 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,417
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.