Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RIO7

You guy's don't have much of a ear for music, the only thing flave and his PUPPETS play with is between his legs. circle jerk, the funny part is he is using your hand. Rio7

Yeah, yeah, we know dumb ass.

Walls are Bad. Trump's an ass hole, and you and Paw-Paw never hired no illegal workers.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Flave, Your little boy crisis has been going for a log time, time to get over it. Rio7

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by Teal
While a vote or not in your local area may or may not have changed the election - you couldn't possibly know for sure on election day.

It's not that you KNEW a vote didn't matter, it's that you didn't care if it did or not.

You're right, I didn't care which candidate won the 2020 election for POTUS because I didn't think that either of them was worthy of holding that office, I still don't. IMO when neither candidate is worthy, it doesn't matter which candidate wins.

FU.

Life is good live it while you can.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Flave, Your little boy crisis has been going for a log time, time to get over it. Rio7

Tell me again that you and your daddy never hired any wets.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by jackmountain

flave No;

irfubar No

jackmontian No

Rio7

Anything’s possible. I know a guy that has 4,000 acres near here which is unheard of. He paid for it putting some crazy ass hours working and some solid business decisions with some luck thrown in. Opportunity is what makes this country the greatest on earth.

YES Jack.... and I would love to hear Rio's story

RIO7's only story is he is a moron. Flave plays him like a fidel and he isnt bright enough to notice

Do you and Flavette kiss every night too?

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by RL
Texas

Kiss my ass

LOL

#TriggeredKaren LOL!

More like that and you just might be a Jr Member of the flavette butt buddies club.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
RL,

I thought splitting one’s time between Iowa and Canaduh was the stupidest thing I’d ever heard.

But then I saw you split your time between Grapevine and South Texas.

LMAO.

“When siblings fugk…”

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL
Texas

Kiss my ass

LOL

#TriggeredKaren LOL!

More like that and you just might be a Jr Member of the flavette butt buddies club.

Flave is God.

God is Flave.

IC B3

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL

Maybe a fence/wall is a small piece of the puzzle but if you think it's the answer then your bulb is burned out.

I never said it was THE answer, you illiterate fugk.

^^^Also claims walls don't work on the southwest border.^^^ Guess your dementia is acting up again???? Please don't come back and capitalize "THE" again - it makes you look more of a dumbass than you already are.

Tell you what - why don't you go back and stick your thumb up your ass and in the morning brag about screwing a virgin. Well that's assuming you hadn't already done that.....LMAO.

I bet you pissed and moan about it too.

LOL

But you and RIO got Biden in now. So enjoy.

Truly disappointed with that response - expected more - yep, guess you really are a [bleep] idiot.... Tell me again how the walls on the SW Border are making the difference ---- OMG-LOL-Hint!!!-and all those other campfire abbreviations......LMAO

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
RL,

I thought splitting one’s time between Iowa and Canaduh was the stupidest thing I’d ever heard.

LMAO.

“When siblings fugk…”

LOL

Surprised you feel that way. The stupidest thing you ever heard???? Haven't been reading the sheit you have been saying have you????? But you try don't you - LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RL

Truly disappointed with that response - expected more - yep, guess you really are a [bleep] idiot.... Tell me again how the walls on the SW Border are making the difference ---- OMG-LOL-Hint!!!-and all those other campfire abbreviations......LMAO

Excellent question and I'm glad you collected enough of your very low IQ to type it out.

In the early 90's the United States experienced unprecedented levels of illegal immigration along the border region between southern California and Mexico. Laws that were formerly broken but not wholly ignored began to be viewed as a joke around this time. There was little to no infrastructure or personnel along our southern border and that lack of infrastructure was exploited.

The response to this was an operation known as "Gatekeeper." Gatekeeper included many elements, but the overarching theme of it was deterrence. It was theorized that if more personnel and infrastructure were in place, bottlenecks could be created. These bottlenecks would allow the limited number of personnel to focus on specific areas and increase the likelihood of apprehension. It would also force smuggling organizations to become more selective in their clients. They would no longer be able to "banzai" a portion of the border and would have to genuinely map out their routes of ingress and egress, they would have to move less product and charge more per unit of measure. i.e. person, kilo, ton, ect.

The plan called for the tripling of manpower in this area but what is often forgotten (or omitted by dumb fugks like yourself) is that the long term strategy called for the building of three walls between the areas of Imperial Beach and the Arizona/California border. The premise of the walls was simple. They would be spaced out between 1/2 mile to one mile apart, and drag roads that would make a baby's ass jealous would be maintained and patrolled on a regular basis. If a group of suspected illegal aliens was detected via sign cutting every 30-60 minutes, the personnel cutting the drag would radio ahead with sign description, numbers, and the general area that they would encounter the next wall.

The theory of infrastructure and personnel proved to be so sound, that at the completion of the second wall within the most notorious zones, there was a decision made that the third wall was unnecessary. The potential for traversing these specific zones successfully dropped from 95%, to below 10%.

Operation Gatekeeper was funded and executed under the Clinton era and it should be noted that it remains one of the most secure border regions (probably the most secure) in our country. Ask any wet that has crossed multiple times if you doubt this.

Smuggling organizations essentially surrendered to the fact that California was no longer worth the effort. The chances of success were simply too low.

This brought about the cowboy and indian days that plagued the Arizona borders between Yuma and Tucson in the early 2000's. Again, the cartels exploited a complete lack of infrastructure and limited personnel. Not only were there no walls, there were not even vehicle barriers. This proved to be wonderful for an up and coming smuggling organization due to the large stretches of flat open terrain in many parts of the Arizona desert.

The response that was used in California was replicated and implemented in Arizona. Massive amounts of infrastructure went up seemingly overnight. Engineer units of the National Guard were sent to hastily construct barriers that would at minimum, stop vehicle traffic over open terrain in specific zones. They also built roads that allowed responding personnel to access these remote areas quickly, as well as cut for sign with ease. These were rudimentary walls (railroad track cut and welded into tank stoppers mostly) and roads but they proved to be extremely effective in creating the bottlenecks that proved to be invaluable in California. Increase of personnel was laser focused on Arizona for a number of years as well.

The end result was the same. Massive decrease in traffic and the likelihood of apprehension shot to 90ish%. This took place under the Bush era.

After that politicians and the conglomerate of bureaucracy that is our Department of Homeland Security continued to quietly budget for and build more and more infrastructure along our southern border. This (along with an increase of personnel) brought border traffic in areas like Deming and El Paso to a screeching halt. That is why you will see people like your hero Kamala visit El Paso. It has absurd levels of infrastructure along the border and it makes things extremely difficult for would be law breakers.

The terrain along our southern border between El Paso and Del Rio largely negates the need for man made infrastructure as long as there is sufficient personnel and technology to patrol the area.

Del Rio to Brownsville are now being fully exploited because at some point, politicians and the people that were paid to be proactive in the border security business simply stopped. It is often rumored that a big reason for this was all the dumb fugks (like you and Rio) that fought tooth and nail and paid local representatives to leave the infrastructure idea alone when it came to that portion of our southwest border.

So, here we sit. The least equipped region of the 2,000 mile border (roughly) is getting fist fugked every day of every week. And even though this is as glaring as the day is long, Americans still gotta listen to the complete fugking idiots like yourself and Rio explain "walls don't work."

LOL

And it could be argued that the most secure border in modern history existed between east and west Berlin post-WWII.

I'll let you go ahead and google how many people still managed their way through that mess. You'll quickly discover that no border can be 100% secure. But despite the outcry of dumb fugks like you, you can certainly put up a strong effort.

You're welcome,
Flave

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RL
RL,

LMAO.

“When siblings fugk…”

LOL

Surprised you feel that way. The stupidest thing you ever heard???? Haven't been reading the sheit you have been saying have you????? But you try don't you - LOL

If you wanna make my tummy hurt, tell me which area you "vacation" in south Texas.

LOL

What a broke dick fugking loser.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Who is Steve Hornady??

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RL

Excellent question and I'm glad you collected enough of your very low IQ to type it out.

In the early 90's the United States experienced unprecedented levels of illegal immigration along the border region between southern California and Mexico. Laws that were formerly broken but not wholly ignored began to be viewed as a joke around this time. There was little to no infrastructure or personnel along our southern border and that lack of infrastructure was exploited.

The response to this was an operation known as "Gatekeeper." Gatekeeper included many elements, but the overarching theme of it was deterrence. It was theorized that if more personnel and infrastructure were in place, bottlenecks could be created. These bottlenecks would allow the limited number of personnel to focus on specific areas and increase the likelihood of apprehension. It would also force smuggling organizations to become more selective in their clients. They would no longer be able to "banzai" a portion of the border and would have to genuinely map out their routes of ingress and egress, they would have to move less product and charge more per unit of measure. i.e. person, kilo, ton, ect.

The plan called for the tripling of manpower in this area but what is often forgotten (or omitted by dumb fugks like yourself) is that the long term strategy called for the building of three walls between the areas of Imperial Beach and the Arizona/California border. The premise of the walls was simple. They would be spaced out between 1/2 mile to one mile apart, and drag roads that would make a baby's ass jealous would be maintained and patrolled on a regular basis. If a group of suspected illegal aliens was detected via sign cutting every 30-60 minutes, the personnel cutting the drag would radio ahead with sign description, numbers, and the general area that they would encounter the next wall.

The theory of infrastructure and personnel proved to be so sound, that at the completion of the second wall within the most notorious zones, there was a decision made that the third wall was unnecessary. The potential for traversing these specific zones successfully dropped from 95%, to below 10%.

Operation Gatekeeper was funded and executed under the Clinton era and it should be noted that it remains one of the most secure border regions (probably the most secure) in our country. Ask any wet that has crossed multiple times if you doubt this.

Smuggling organizations essentially surrendered to the fact that California was no longer worth the effort. The chances of success were simply too low.

This brought about the cowboy and indian days that plagued the Arizona borders between Yuma and Tucson in the early 2000's. Again, the cartels exploited a complete lack of infrastructure and limited personnel. Not only were there no walls, there were not even vehicle barriers. This proved to be wonderful for an up and coming smuggling organization due to the large stretches of flat open terrain in many parts of the Arizona desert.

The response that was used in California was replicated and implemented in Arizona. Massive amounts of infrastructure went up seemingly overnight. Engineer units of the National Guard were sent to hastily construct barriers that would at minimum, stop vehicle traffic over open terrain in specific zones. They also built roads that allowed responding personnel to access these remote areas quickly, as well as cut for sign with ease. These were rudimentary walls (railroad track cut and welded into tank stoppers mostly) and roads but they proved to be extremely effective in creating the bottlenecks that proved to be invaluable in California. Increase of personnel was laser focused on Arizona for a number of years as well.

The end result was the same. Massive decrease in traffic and the likelihood of apprehension shot to 90ish%. This took place under the Bush era.

After that politicians and the conglomerate of bureaucracy that is our Department of Homeland Security continued to quietly budget for and build more and more infrastructure along our southern border. This (along with an increase of personnel) brought border traffic in areas like Deming and El Paso to a screeching halt. That is why you will see people like your hero Kamala visit El Paso. It has absurd levels of infrastructure along the border and it makes things extremely difficult for would be law breakers.

The terrain along our southern border between El Paso and Del Rio largely negates the need for man made infrastructure as long as there is sufficient personnel and technology to patrol the area.

Del Rio to Brownsville are now being fully exploited because at some point, politicians and the people that were paid to be proactive in the border security business simply stopped. It is often rumored that a big reason for this was all the dumb fugks (like you and Rio) that fought tooth and nail and paid local representatives to leave the infrastructure idea alone when it came to that portion of our southwest border.

So, here we sit. The least equipped region of the 2,000 mile border (roughly) is getting fist fugked every day of every week. And even though this is as glaring as the day is long, Americans still gotta listen to the complete fugking idiots like yourself and Rio explain "walls don't work."

LOL

And it could be argued that the most secure border in modern history existed between east and west Berlin post-WWII.

I'll let you go ahead and google how many people still managed their way through that mess. You'll quickly discover that no border can be 100% secure. But despite the outcry of dumb fugks like you, you can certainly put up a strong effort.

You're welcome,
Flave

Congratulations on your Google expertise? For clarification and because of you are an illiterate dumbass, I already have said a wall can be a piece of the solution - Listening to a fugking idiot like you, we all ascertain that a wall at any cost is the answer or should I say 90% of the answer.

Sure if we build your wall and staff it your way, it has a greater impact - bottom line that isn't going to happen. It didn't happen under President Trump (even though I did like his policies because they did curb some of the border issues) and sure isn't under the current administration. Is it because of big ranches and private property? Maybe. Is it because of the back alley money deals made politically? More likely. But whine and live in your fantasy world all you want - odds are that there may be a courtesy continuation of the "fence" but the "gates" will still be left open.

If I thought for a second, the same money and resources spent in California and Arizona (yeah, I can google too, LMAO) would be equaled in Texas, I would be 100% in support as a piece of the deterring factor. In the early 2000's, see California and Arizona wall - the focus was on limiting the cartels hauling dope. Today politicians are worried about votes not dope. Wanna know what the percentage of illegal immigrants is that will vote democrat (in NY they already have been granted voting rights in local elections)? Well, you are google master - look it up. Will tell you that only 4% lean conservative or Republican.

You want to make a "strong effort" at border security? Then start with the legal system. The laws are already in place they just need to be enforced. Then we can talk intelligently (I realize it is a foreign concept for you) about a wall and other answers. Otherwise, take your self-righteous google sheit and stick it up your ass.

Thank you for giving me credit for having so much say in whether a wall will get built or not, but I promise the Federal Government is not asking me my opinion. Oh and Kamala visited El Paso because that is one of the few places that tolerate her, but you probably knew that too being butt buddies with O'Rourke and all.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RL

Congratulations on your Google expertise? For clarification and because of you are an illiterate dumbass, I already have said a wall can be a piece of the solution - Listening to a fugking idiot like you, we all ascertain that a wall at any cost is the answer or should I say 90% of the answer.

Sure if we build your wall and staff it your way, it has a greater impact - bottom line that isn't going to happen. It didn't happen under President Trump (even though I did like his policies because they did curb some of the border issues) and sure isn't under the current administration. Is it because of big ranches and private property? Maybe. Is it because of the back alley money deals made politically? More likely. But whine and live in your fantasy world all you want - odds are that there may be a courtesy continuation of the "fence" but the "gates" will still be left open.

If I thought for a second, the same money and resources spent in California and Arizona (yeah, I can google too, LMAO) would be equaled in Texas, I would be 100% in support as a piece of the deterring factor. In the early 2000's, see California and Arizona wall - the focus was on limiting the cartels hauling dope. Today politicians are worried about votes not dope. Wanna know what the percentage of illegal immigrants is that will vote democrat (in NY they already have been granted voting rights in local elections)? Well, you are google master - look it up. Will tell you that only 4% lean conservative or Republican.

You want to make a "strong effort" at border security? Then start with the legal system. The laws are already in place they just need to be enforced. Then we can talk intelligently (I realize it is a foreign concept for you) about a wall and other answers. Otherwise, take your self-righteous google sheit and stick it up your ass.

Thank you for giving me credit for having so much say in whether a wall will get built or not, but I promise the Federal Government is not asking me my opinion. Oh and Kamala visited El Paso because that is one of the few places that tolerate her, but you probably knew that too being butt buddies with O'Rourke and all.

Anybody that claims "walls don't work" is a fugking idiot.

You're a fugking idiot.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
"We’ve found 74 writing issues in your text and have also detected significant plagiarism."

Originally Posted by RL

LOL

You're welcome,
Flave

Originally Posted by CashisKing
Hey Rod... welcome to the fire.
April 2022.
You speak with great confidence and authority.
Thanks for your honesty...
RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RL
RL,

LMAO.

“When siblings fugk…”

LOL

If you wanna make my tummy hurt, tell me which area you "vacation" in south Texas.

LOL

What a broke dick fugking loser.

Pretty funny coming from one of Jerry's kids. Not to worry though, I increased my giving to March of Dimes and Jerry's kids, in your name, after reading some of your sheit. #havingfunwithJerry'skids. LMAO.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by RodWaters
"We’ve found 74 writing issues in your text and have also detected significant plagiarism."

Originally Posted by RL

LOL

You're welcome,
Flave

Roddy is proud to be a dipschit.

Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

66 members (anothergun, 10gaugemag, Alan_Robertson, 7mm_Loco, 12 invisible), 1,489 guests, and 689 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,650
Posts18,512,637
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.