Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RodWaters
"We’ve found 74 writing issues in your text and have also detected significant plagiarism."

Did you know BrotherFart is a lard ass knife thief?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RL

Pretty funny coming from one of Jerry's kids. Not to worry though, I increased my giving to March of Dimes and Jerry's kids, in your name, after reading some of your sheit. #havingfunwithJerry'skids. LMAO.

^^^Poor, poor, Texas.^^^

LOL

I bet your parents are from there too.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Raferman

Roddy is proud to be a dipschit.

She sure seems to be.

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by RL

Congratulations on your Google expertise? For clarification and because of you are an illiterate dumbass, I already have said a wall can be a piece of the solution - Listening to a fugking idiot like you, we all ascertain that a wall at any cost is the answer or should I say 90% of the answer.

Sure if we build your wall and staff it your way, it has a greater impact - bottom line that isn't going to happen. It didn't happen under President Trump (even though I did like his policies because they did curb some of the border issues) and sure isn't under the current administration. Is it because of big ranches and private property? Maybe. Is it because of the back alley money deals made politically? More likely. But whine and live in your fantasy world all you want - odds are that there may be a courtesy continuation of the "fence" but the "gates" will still be left open.

If I thought for a second, the same money and resources spent in California and Arizona (yeah, I can google too, LMAO) would be equaled in Texas, I would be 100% in support as a piece of the deterring factor. In the early 2000's, see California and Arizona wall - the focus was on limiting the cartels hauling dope. Today politicians are worried about votes not dope. Wanna know what the percentage of illegal immigrants is that will vote democrat (in NY they already have been granted voting rights in local elections)? Well, you are google master - look it up. Will tell you that only 4% lean conservative or Republican.

You want to make a "strong effort" at border security? Then start with the legal system. The laws are already in place they just need to be enforced. Then we can talk intelligently (I realize it is a foreign concept for you) about a wall and other answers. Otherwise, take your self-righteous google sheit and stick it up your ass.

Thank you for giving me credit for having so much say in whether a wall will get built or not, but I promise the Federal Government is not asking me my opinion. Oh and Kamala visited El Paso because that is one of the few places that tolerate her, but you probably knew that too being butt buddies with O'Rourke and all.

Anybody that claims "walls don't work" is a fugking idiot.

You're a fugking idiot.

TFF - you calling anyone a fugking idiot. That is a good personal description for yourself though - not only that, you are an illiterate dumbass too. Where did I say they didn't work smart guy??? I'll type this real slow - They don't work unless you enforce the laws that go with immigration. That is not happening, at least in Texas it is not. I'll type it again if you need me to. You are one stupid son of a beotch. LMAO

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RL

Pretty funny coming from one of Jerry's kids. Not to worry though, I increased my giving to March of Dimes and Jerry's kids, in your name, after reading some of your sheit. #havingfunwithJerry'skids. LMAO.

^^^Poor, poor, Texas.^^^

LOL

I bet your parents are from there too.

LOL

At least me and mom knew who my Father was....LMAO> come on this is getting easy......

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RL

Truly disappointed with that response - expected more - yep, guess you really are a [bleep] idiot.... Tell me again how the walls on the SW Border are making the difference ---- OMG-LOL-Hint!!!-and all those other campfire abbreviations......LMAO

^^^Look how stupid she is. ^^^

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RL

At least me and mom knew who my Father was....

Let me guess...

Brown eyes and loves beans?

LOL

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RL

Truly disappointed with that response - expected more - yep, guess you really are a [bleep] idiot.... Tell me again how the walls on the SW Border are making the difference ---- OMG-LOL-Hint!!!-and all those other campfire abbreviations......LMAO

^^^Look how stupid she is. ^^^

LOL

I knew when I typed it slow it was still going to be too much for you to comprehend. Would you like me to type it again --- never mind, I will - one more time for Jerry's kids - They don't work unless you enforce the laws that go with immigration. That is not happening, at least in Texas it is not.

OK - there you go - read a couple words every few minutes if it is too much at once. And I called Conrad dumber than a retarded box of rocks - my bad - that is you 100%. Sorry Conrad. LMAO.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
deflave Miramar, Florida Posts: 12 Greenhorn
April 2019 #73
It's not just hunting either. Social media sites are destroying backpacking, backcountry fishing, boating, etc.

https://forums.floridasportsman.com/discussion/268329/the-decline-of-hunting/p3

Miramar racial composition
(Hispanics excluded from racial categories)
(NH = Non-Hispanic)[9]
Race Number Percentage
White (NH) 10,816 8.03%
Black or African American (NH) 55,386 41.11%
Native American or Alaska Native (NH) 135 0.1%
Asian (NH) 7,708 5.72%
Pacific Islander (NH) 25 0.02%
Some Other Race (NH) 1,381 1.03%
Mixed/Multi-Racial (NH) 3,933 2.92%
Hispanic or Latino 55,337 41.08%
Total 134,721

GOA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RL

I knew when I typed it slow it was still going to be too much for you to comprehend. Would you like me to type it again --- never mind, I will - one more time for Jerry's kids - They don't work unless you enforce the laws that go with immigration. That is not happening, at least in Texas it is not.

OK - there you go - read a couple words every few minutes if it is too much at once. And I called Conrad dumber than a retarded box of rocks - my bad - that is you 100%. Sorry Conrad. LMAO.

Bro, you're crushing it.

LOL

Anyway, which schit hole do you vacation in?

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
deflave Miramar, Florida Posts: 12 Greenhorn
April 2019 #73
It's not just hunting either. Social media sites are destroying backpacking, backcountry fishing, boating, etc.

https://forums.floridasportsman.com/discussion/268329/the-decline-of-hunting/p3

Miramar racial composition
(Hispanics excluded from racial categories)
(NH = Non-Hispanic)[9]
Race Number Percentage
White (NH) 10,816 8.03%
Black or African American (NH) 55,386 41.11%
Native American or Alaska Native (NH) 135 0.1%
Asian (NH) 7,708 5.72%
Pacific Islander (NH) 25 0.02%
Some Other Race (NH) 1,381 1.03%
Mixed/Multi-Racial (NH) 3,933 2.92%
Hispanic or Latino 55,337 41.08%
Total 134,721

Miramar was my rental.

And even Miramar is 100X's better than the schit hole you grew up in.

LOL

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RL

At least me and mom knew who my Father was....

Let me guess...

Brown eyes and loves beans?

LOL

That is really funny - mom would have laughed and then wanted to know how many "brown eyes" that dumbass knows from Oklahoma. Keep trying though little boy - there isn't very many more colors to guess. Did your mother have any children she didn't abort?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RL

That is really funny - mom would have laughed and then wanted to know how many "brown eyes" that dumbass knows from Oklahoma. Keep trying though little boy - there isn't very many more colors to guess. Did your mother have any children she didn't abort?

I'll take that as a "si."

LOL

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R

Flave, AKA CATFISH, Took you awhile to copy and edit your little out burst, Google is your friend. The Border Coalition, made up of ranchers myself included, tried to help with putting up a wall, and controls at established border crossings, The Government thought they knew more about the ranchers land than the land owners did, the Rio Grande is not straight, the border runs down the middle of the river, not on The U.S. side or the Mexican, side, Democrats, with the Cartels control the border county's, and the Smuggling, they own the Sheriffs Offices, All local Police Departments, and Home land security, AKA the BORDER PATROL, ICE, the Government decided they would take a strip 100'wide that turned out to be 300' wide and build their fence, on U.S. Landowners property, in a straight line no reason to follow the river, , the first fences AKA walls would not stop, a pickup, or ATV. but they stopped Farming And Ranching by fencing the land owners with water rights, from the Rio Grande, there was no vote for this abuse by the people that live here and own land here. and their SCHITTY WALL , does not stop anyone or anything from crossing the border.as any one can see.The biggest open land fill in the U.S. is the border, .
As usual you are wrong, but i don't expect more from a government boot licker, .Rio7

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RL

Bro, you're crushing it.

LOL

Anyway, which schit hole do you vacation in?

Thank you - last schit hole I vacationed in was Florida.

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RL

LOL

Take it however you can get it. Doubt any is being given....LMAO

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RL

Thank you - last schit hole I vacationed in was Florida.

Come on bro.

Don't be embarrassed.

LOL

Valley?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL

LOL

Are you saying that your mother had the brown eyes and not your dad?

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL

LOL

Are you saying that your mother had the brown eyes and not your dad?

Are you saying that mother aborted you or wished she had?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Rl lacks the capacity to understand he's losing.
When you shriek at us that walls don't work we know you're a retard.
Stop being a retard.

Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 01Foreman400, 1minute, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,545 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,711
Posts18,514,006
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.