RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL
"Guess I just not the blathering idiot you are".
Time to retire to the rocking chair you old twat.
Lol

Are you still here??? Wouldn't it be simpler if you just copy and paste what flave says???? You remind me of a little Pomeranian dog - just all yap and nuisance.

What else you got little puppy......LOL

Got many more years to live.
Unlike yourself.

All that means is you have several more years of being a retarded dumb fugcking idiot. You go girl.....LOL

It means your fixing to die retard.

Could be but it sure is not going to be because of worrying about your insignificant life. LOL

Come on - you ignoring you said that I voted for Biden? Prove it or are you just a blow hard jackass?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL
"Guess I just not the blathering idiot you are".
Time to retire to the rocking chair you old twat.
Lol

Are you still here??? Wouldn't it be simpler if you just copy and paste what flave says???? You remind me of a little Pomeranian dog - just all yap and nuisance.

What else you got little puppy......LOL

Got many more years to live.
Unlike yourself.

All that means is you have several more years of being a retarded dumb fugcking idiot. You go girl.....LOL

It means your fixing to die retard.

Could be but it sure is not going to be because of worrying about your insignificant life. LOL

Come on - you ignoring you said that I voted for Biden? Prove it or are you just a blow hard jackass?

Doesn't matter if you're dead before the next presidential election retard. But you present as a Biden voter.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Why should he apologize? And to whom? A few anti-vax morons? Get vaccinated, duh!

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

[/quote]Come on - you ignoring you said that I voted for Biden? Prove it or are you just a blow hard jackass?
[/quote]
Doesn't matter if you're dead before the next presidential election retard. But you present as a Biden voter.[/quote]

What I figured - all bark no bite - Pomeranian through and through. Stomp your foot and they turn tail. Can't back up your mouth can you - LMAO.

Now that we have determined you are really an idiot, what now? More dying talk? More old man talk? More who voted for who talk? I feel sorry for you - kinda....

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by RL
[COVID has cost me over $500K in lost income and I'm paying the same high prices that you are. I think that JRB, Jr., has made a lot of bad decisions, but he has been doing what his supporters wanted. They wanted open borders, debt forgiven, fossil fuel production cut back, etc. I think that we should have tightly controlled, closed, borders, that student debt shouldn't be forgiven, and we should make as much fossil fuel as we need domestically and to supply our allies need, so that none of us are dependent on Russian or Middle Eastern oil. The Earth might be in danger, but the Chinese and Indians create more pollution than the U.S. and EU do and unless there is some way to address the problem across the board, there isn't any reason for Americans to bear a great share of the burden. Going green can't happen over a short period of time, regardless of how bad fossil fuels are for the environment.

Ok - we pretty much agree on what your convictions are but the problem is, per your post, you didn't stand up for those convictions. You want all those things but didn't take the time to vote.

Again, it's your right but please don't tell me about lost income, open borders, etc if you are not going to do what you can to make a difference. Voting might not be much - and today it is even more suspect - but it is what we have as of now.

I voted for other candidates in other races in 2022, but I didn't vote for POTUS because I didn't believe that either was worthy of holding the office. If I had thought that one of them would have been less bad, I would have voted for that candidate, but I saw them both as being equally weak. Weak in different ways, but weak never the less.

Nebraska is a strong Republican state outside of Lincoln, Omaha, and the Native American Reservation, so I know that my protest didn't hurt DJT and didn't help JRB, Jr.

If you didnt vote for Trump, you voted for Biden. Congratulations on fugking the rest of us that were smart enough to understand such a simple concept. If you felt the need to “protest” against a second trump term after the job he did the first term you’re a complete idiot. Guessing you’re retired on SS?

It appears that you don't understand how POTUS is elected.

POTUS is elected via the Electoral College, not directly by the popular vote. To become POTUS, a candidate needs to collect 270 EC votes, 51% of the total of 538. Each state is allocated one EC vote for each senator and congressman. California has the most EC votes, 55, while 6 states with small populations and WDC each have 3 EC votes.

To become POTUS a candidate needs to win the popular vote in states that have more EC votes. That is how HRC won the popular vote in 2016, but DJT won more states with a larger number of EC votes, so he became POTUS.

My decision not to vote for POTUS in the Nebraska 2nd Congression District didn't hurt DJT or help JRB, Jr., because of the way Nebraska choses to divide EC votes. Think about the 6 million people who voted for DJT in California, about 34% of the total vote, and he didn't get a single EC vote from all of those popular votes.

I retired from full time work in my 40s so that I would have time to be the managing partner for the company that my wife and I are 60% owners of. While I'm old enough to collect SS, but I chose not to because I don't need any additional income.

Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (06hunter59, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 2,276 guests, and 1,154 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,681
Posts18,513,394
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.