Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
None of our grocery stores have armed security guards.
There are probably armed citizens in your grocery stores.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Moto_Vita
Every time I shop there, there is. grin

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Wonder who in the DNC wrote the "manifesto", Can we prove it he ever voted? It might be they have it right, a White guy getting revenge on democrats/leftist scum for voting Biden in. Or this could be a role the left created and executed. Easy enough to do. And if so you can bet it will never be outed.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Gunman Targeted Black Neighborhood Shaped by Decades of Segregation...that is the New York Times headline over this "incident"...systemic racism...WTF...A Democrat has been Mayor over the City of Buffalo since 1965...the current Mayor, has been Mayor for 16+ years...and wait for it...IS A DEMOCRAT AND IS BLACK...again I ask WTF ??? Systemic racism perpetrated upon blacks by THE Democrats and especially Black Democrats...how can that possibly be...the "people" in charge, making the "RACIST" decisions are BLACK...i pray for a strong response from the Democrat voters...you voted for it, hell you cheated for it...you got it...

Dedicated Master of the Western Influenced Martial Art known simply as "KLIK PAO" !!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 57springer
Breaking on fox, shooter at tops grocery store at least 8 dead . Buffalo, New York

Originally Posted by dodgefan
Dude was livestreaming it too supposedly. There are some nutcases out there.

Yeah, but as Bayou says... at least his politics are right! crazy

This shït is under YOUR tent. Water down his manifesto a bit to give some plausible deniability, and he’d fit right in around here. Everything he said- including calls to racial and political violence- is said here on the daily. Fact.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Moto_Vita
Every time I shop there, there is. grin

Yep. 🤠

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rickt300
Wonder who in the DNC wrote the "manifesto", Can we prove it he ever voted? It might be they have it right, a White guy getting revenge on democrats/leftist scum for voting Biden in. Or this could be a role the left created and executed. Easy enough to do. And if so you can bet it will never be outed.

False Flag incident by the DemoRat’s To Ban AR-15’s.

And how did he get that gun in NY ??? 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Breaking on fox, shooter at tops grocery store at least 8 dead . Buffalo, New York

This shït is under YOUR tent. Water down his manifesto a bit to give some plausible deniability, and he’d fit right in around here. Everything he said- including calls to racial and political violence- is said here on the daily. Fact.
This sort of thing gets you moist JeffO?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Look who slithered out from under his rock.
Must be a slow day in F A G ville 😂😂😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

He purchased the rifle in NY, then modified it.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

You can still buy an AR-15 in New York it just has to be NY compliant. Meaning it can't have certain features such as a flash suppressor, pistol grip {they make goofy looking, quasi thumbhole type stocks} or a detachable magaizine that holds more than 10 rounds. The thing is, anybody can buy a NY compliant AR and then buy the pistol grips, 30 rd magazines etc. etc to convert it back to a non compliant gun. Of course doing so immediately turns you into a felon under NY law. In fact, the mere possession of a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds is a felony, even if you don't have a gun for it. There's a gun shop just across the border from Conklin NY {where this kid is from} in Great Bend Pa. called Pennsylvania guns and ammo that would have sold him 30 rd. magazines and any other parts/accessories no questions asked so he wouldn't have had to go far to convert a NY compliant AR that was bought legally here in New York.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Jeffrey,

Which vocation are you not going to do this week?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Look who slithered out from under his rock.
Must be a slow day in F A G ville 😂😂😂

The biggest racist here...Jenny O

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

US Government officials have stated that biggest threat to American Democracy are ultraNationalist radicals. The most dangerous are "lone wolves" like this one appears to be. They can strike almost anywhere with little or no warning. We make very nice gun you can pack like regular duty pistol, but better so can defend yourselves against these psychological misfits. It is called FK PSD. The preferred caliber is 7,5Magnum but barrels in 10x25/.40 and 9x19 are available. In expert hands the 7,5 should significantly increase your effective shooting range which is very important is psycho is armed with semi-auto version of assault weapon.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Blackheart

You can still buy an AR-15 in New York it just has to be NY compliant. Meaning it can't have certain features such as a flash suppressor, pistol grip {they make goofy looking, quasi thumbhole type stocks} or a detachable magaizine that holds more than 10 rounds. The thing is, anybody can buy a NY compliant AR and then buy the pistol grips, 30 rd magazines etc. etc to convert it back to a non compliant gun. Of course doing so immediately turns you into a felon under NY law. In fact, the mere possession of a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds is a felony, even if you don't have a gun for it. There's a gun shop just across the border from Conklin NY {where this kid is from} in Great Bend Pa. called Pennsylvania guns and ammo that would have sold him 30 rd. magazines and any other parts/accessories no questions asked so he wouldn't have had to go far to convert a NY compliant AR that was bought legally here in New York.

Thanks. Haven’t heard or seen The Fake News Media making a big deal out of the type of gun used so far.
They seem too busy running with the “White Supremest” angle.
I guess since the Shooter is only 18, they can’t claim he voted for Trump. 🤪

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
How many people did Gov Cuomo murder in nursing homes???

Murder is just fine when it is done by democRats....

any one else is expendable if it fits their needs.... especially minorites... just so they can blame a white guy....

this would be 5th page news story if it was a BLM Spade who walked into a Spendy Supermarket in an Upscale Conservative Neighborhood..

and it would be gone off the news radar by Monday....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Hey, phouck stick. Show me where I specifically said what you're attributing to me. I see a post where you said it, but none where I said it... Are you reaching?

Below is what I said..... Anyone with a brain can see that I was simply differentiating between liberals and conservatives ......... Both of you are goofy bastards that make no rational sense. As I've said before, you're goofy two peas in the same pod.

So the Du and all liberals are correct? Or did my calling you a paid schill for the Du upset you?

Originally Posted by BayouRover
It’s like having a CCTV feed from an insane asylum.

Originally Posted by jaguartx

Fugg off, Jello. You are the biggest liberal phouck stick here. jag is goofy but at least he has his politics in order (excluding Q). You are nothing but a worthless liberal paid shill for the DU.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Drama Queen

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

Drama Queen

Worse than drama queen.

Lyin' fugging retard.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

Drama Queen

Worse than drama queen.

Lyin' fugging retard.

Yep.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (12344mag, 219 Wasp, 1234, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 53 invisible), 1,868 guests, and 1,073 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,901
Posts18,498,091
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.