Home
Posted By: 57springer Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/14/22
Breaking on fox, shooter at tops grocery store at least 8 dead . Buffalo, New York
I'm firmly convinced people are generally crazy. SMH
It was at the basketball game last night 17 shot. I think basketball game pretty well sets the stage on that one. I hate to stereotype but sometimes ....
Some "people" are outright "savages". And there is no fixing them.
Dude was livestreaming it too supposedly. There are some nutcases out there.
Just heard he has a posted manifesto as a white supremist, here we go !!!
The nut jobs used to stay in the back bed room and ride the SHORT BUS TO SCHOOL....... Not anymore... This world has gone south...
New York police respond to 'mass shooting' at Buffalo grocery store, 'multiple people' shot

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-police-mass-shooting-buffalo-grocery-store

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
New York police respond to 'mass shooting' at Buffalo grocery store, 'multiple people' shot

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-police-mass-shooting-buffalo-grocery-store

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Thanks, Mr Olsen.
meanwhile in Milwaukee

At least 21 people were injured Friday night in three separate shootings near Milwaukee's entertainment district, where thousands of people had been watching the Bucks play the Boston Celtics in Game 6 of the NBA's Eastern Conference semifinals. None of the injuries from the shootings are believed to be life-threatening, authorities said.
That part of Buffalo is predominantly black, shooter is white. WTF let's boost a problem. Nothing new on local news yet.
If the Buffalo shooter really is a White guy this will be the lead story for days.
A news conference coming up shortly according to Fox .....................
Local news now says 10 killed.
Well goes the ammo hoarders again... if he us white .. why couldn't he just drive down a busy parade Street smashing people with his vehicle, it would leave the news cycle in 2 days
Ain't got nothing nice to say, so I'll just keep it to myself.
Hopefully this will be the start of something BIG.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/14/22
They'll bus in BLM before midnight. How could this happen when we are protected by Coumo's safe act
News conference on Fox now , Mayor says the Governor is out of town but returning to address this shooting , I bet we hear from Chuckie Shumer as well .....................
Terrible news! My prayers for the victims.
If you let us steal your rights this will never happen.
The nutcase killers usually pick places and states where nobody can carry weapons. Looks like murderous psychos don't care about NY gun laws.
If the details are correct it's come out so far the news media and liberals will milk this for long term.
57springer: Yes - white guy in camo with an "assault Rifle" -NOTHING good will come of this cowardly crime.
And Idholton is correct the rest of this year (until the November elections at least!) will be non-stop antigun, anti-Second Amendment rhetoric from the demonrats and anti-Americans.
Bad thing at a bad time that will have bad results for law abiding gun owners.
AcesnEights is also correct - the victims (both black and white) should be prayed for and mourned over and given respect and their killer should be put to death.
It's as simple as that.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Something's rotten...
Posted By: dale06 Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/14/22
Have a trial, appeal if desired, if found guilty, and appeal is lost, execute. And get all this done before end of year. Stop the years or decades of delay. Swift justice.
An 18-year-old white, male suspect is in custody, police said. The shooter live-streamed the attack on social media, authorities said.
Originally Posted by dale06
Have a trial, appeal if desired, if found guilty, and appeal is lost, execute. And get all this done before end of year. Stop the years or decades of delay. Swift justice.
I agree , but in reality the perp will probably die in prison of old age ................
Originally Posted by 57springer
I agree , but in reality the perp will probably die in prison of old age ................

Probably be killed in prison long before he reaches old age.
These cowards always pick someplace where nobody will be shooting back.
Gotta be fake news. New Yorks commie Gov't is proud of how safe they've made us all by passing the strictest gun laws in the nation. "Assault rifles" have been illegal since the SAFE act was passed in 2013 so this couldn't possibly have happened.
Love the fact that Fox was reporting (at least initially) that the shooter was using a (wait for it)....... machine gun.
RS308MX: Seeings this 18 year old white male shot and killed 8 black Americans (along with 2 white Americans) whenst his prison stay begins he WILL be in "segregation" and or "solitary confinement"!
For his own safety - having said that my guess as to his reaching even age 50 in prison is "slim to none"!
He will either be kill't somehow by someone or he will kill his own miserable self.
IF.... said "alleged" murderer is homosexual, bisexual, bi-curious or intent on transgendering then all bets are off.

Dale06 is right justice delayed is justice denied. If found guilty he should be executed within a year - sadly no death penalty in zoo new york.
Maybe the feds will step in and burn him down?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: MD521 Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/14/22
News said shooter drove 200 miles to get to the store. Crazy ch--it
Posted By: Blu_Cs Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/14/22
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

This is where I am. Horrible to see a mass loss of innocent life no matter the circumstances.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
These cowards always pick someplace where nobody will be shooting back.

They said a retired Buffalo cop working store security shot the shooter but he had some form of body armor on. The shooter then killed the security guard…….reportedly.
Hey it's Tucker Carlson's fault:

Buffalo Mass Shooter Reportedly Cited Racist “Great Replacement” Conspiracy Theory in 106-page Manifesto:
May 14, 2022 Updated 48 min ago 0

According to a report on “Raw Story,” The suspect in a Buffalo mass shooting today posted a 106-page manifesto pushing a racist conspiracy theory prior to the attack and was believed to have been live streaming the shooting through a camera affixed to his helmet, according to one of the officials on site.

"A man has opened fire at a supermarket in Buffalo, New York while live-streaming on Twitch, killing at least 10 people and injuring several others, local officials and witnesses say," BNO News reported Saturday. "

A 106-page online manifesto, believed to have been uploaded by the shooter, explained that he was motivated by a conspiracy theory that white people are being replaced by other races. In the document, he says he is 18 years old and a self-described White supremacist and anti-semite.

The suspect was identified as Payton Gendron of Conklin, about 200 miles southeast of Buffalo in New York state, two law enforcement officials told The Associated Press. The officials were not permitted to speak publicly on the matter and did so on the condition of anonymity. The suspect was being questioned Saturday evening by the FBI, one of the officials said.

Fox News personality Tucker Carlson has been the most prominent proponent pushing the conspiracy theory. In 2021, the president of the Anti-Defamation League demanded Fox News fire the anchor for pushing the conspiracy theory on his primetime show.

Officials said 11 of the victims are Black and two are White. The shooting happened in a predominantly Black neighborhood a few miles (kilometers) north of downtown Buffalo.
His motivation could have been that the election was stolen from Trump. That sheds no light at all on whether or not that's true. Nor would it justify going on a shooting rampage. His understanding of the problem can be 100% accurate, and still in no way justify his actions.

They guy is insane or MKUltra.
Posted By: BCBH Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/14/22
dropped 6 hours before shooting. weird

https://www.businessinsider.com/rus...upremacist-group-attacks-analysts-2022-4
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
His motivation could have been that the election was stolen from Trump. That sheds no light at all on whether or not that's true. Nor would it justify going on a shooting rampage. His understanding of the problem can be 100% accurate, and still in no way justify his actions.

WTH is MKUltra ???

WTH is MKUltra ???
It's a secret mind control project run by the CIA that the US Congress ordered be put an end to many years ago. They likely merely changed the name and continued on. The Unabomber was one of their subjects.
Originally Posted by MD521

Kinda like the El Paso Walmart Shooter that drove 500 miles to shoot Mexicans in El Paso. 🤪

Wonder if he was “known” to the FBI. 🤪
Originally Posted by Blu_Cs

This is where I am. Horrible to see a mass loss of innocent life no matter the circumstances.

Yes.

I always dread hearing these.
This sure seems like the ideal Manchurian candidate….18 years old —which the recent federal appeals court ruling might be “applicable”….WHITE self described “supremacist”——our biggest domestic threat according to the dipshits….high capacity “automatic” weapons….everything that the administration with the help of the Federal Entrapment Bureau needs to use as their sacrificial lamb. They’re ONLY focused on the end results and will succeed through any and ALL means. The more evil and despicable the event the better for them and their “plausible deniability”. The sheep don’t believe that those we trust to enforce the laws are the very ones that will shoot an innocent unarmed woman holding her infant child in the face and then taunt the family over loud speakers. The evil forces at work in this country CANNOT be underestimated!
Posted By: JeffA Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/15/22
Originally Posted by persiandog
An 18-year-old white, male suspect is in custody, police said. The shooter live-streamed the attack on social media, authorities said.

All Known Footage of The Buffalo NY Mass Shooting

https://www.kaotic.com/video/433cc89b_20220514174234_t
Originally Posted by deltakid
Love the fact that Fox was reporting (at least initially) that the shooter was using a (wait for it)....... machine gun.
I missed that .......... laugh
Originally Posted by JeffA

All Known Footage of The Buffalo NY Mass Shooting

https://www.kaotic.com/video/433cc89b_20220514174234_t

This doesn't need to be here.
Absolutely sickening. I can’t believe how anyone can do something like that, my mind just can’t grasp the callousness and pure evil that animal exhibits. I’m so sorry that we have that kind of sub-human scum walking amongst us.

If ever there was a “right time” for responsible, law-abiding citizens to carry a handgun that time is now. Train, train, train and practice, practice, practice. One can never get too good with a handgun nor can one ever train too much.
Name or photo of the perp yet ?
No doubt a Trumpster Domestic terrorist.

The brainwashed bots will go on rampages this summer and fall. Got to convince folks like Jell0 and Twerker to keep voting dimocommie.

They are desperate. There is panic in DC.

Next the deranged Domestic Violent Extremists or their bud Putin will start taking out ATT call centers and pipelines, just as the prophet Muzzy the Bidet said.

It will become to dangerous to vote without mail in ballots.
Posted By: JHM Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/15/22
Execute him publicly and televise it.
Originally Posted by JHM

Like 👍🏼

🦫
Governor is calling for more gun control and social media monitoring. Umm how about putting them away for good.
No like button; so I’ll simply agree.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by JHM

Like 👍🏼

🦫
This one too.
When do the riots start? The election is right around the corner.
Originally Posted by MD521

Kinda like the El Paso Walmart Shooter that drove 500 miles to shoot Mexicans in El Paso. 🤪

Wonder if he was “known” to the FBI. 🤪

No wonder about it. They probably gave him the idea.
Absolutely sickening. I can’t believe how anyone can do something like that, my mind just can’t grasp the callousness and pure evil that animal exhibits. I’m so sorry that we have that kind of sub-human scum walking amongst us.

If ever there was a “right time” for responsible, law-abiding citizens to carry a handgun that time is now. Train, train, train and practice, practice, practice. One can never get too good with a handgun nor can one ever train too much.
According to one report the security guard engaged the [bleep] and placed a round on target but the perps vest worked.
2 years, max.
"Justice delayed is justice denied"
Originally Posted by mark shubert
2 years, max.
"Justice delayed is justice denied"

If RvW goes by the wayside, it might be a good time for one of these cases to go to the Supremes. States rights apply to death penalty cases, too.

WTH is MKUltra ???
Research it. It will mind fugg you
Here we go, the catalyst for blm, antifa, to riot, loot, arson across America.

Coming to your home town.
Originally Posted by fuzzytail
The nut jobs used to stay in the back bed room and ride the SHORT BUS TO SCHOOL....... Not anymore... This world has gone south...

If the whole world went South it’d be a whole lot better place.
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

It's time for the citizens to stand up and put an end to the rioting, looting and burning of our cities.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
No doubt a Trumpster Domestic terrorist.

The brainwashed bots will go on rampages this summer and fall. Got to convince folks like Jell0 and Twerker to keep voting dimocommie.

They are desperate. There is panic in DC.

Next the deranged Domestic Violent Extremists or their bud Putin will start taking out ATT call centers and pipelines, just as the prophet Muzzy the Bidet said.

It will become to dangerous to vote without mail in ballots.
Spot on. Just as america is crumbling, time to start blaming white male republicans for everything
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

It's time for the citizens to stand up and put an end to the rioting, looting and burning of our cities.

Yep, remember these guys?

Posted By: KenMi Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/15/22
Should have told the ahole to shoot when he was looking down his barrel or put about 40 rounds his way.
Originally Posted by luvrifles
Governor is calling for more gun control and social media monitoring. Umm how about putting them away for good.
Crazy bassturds are calling for disarming American citizens and arming Ukrainian citizens. What fugging sense does that make?
In secret rooms nationwide, Leftist thinktanks are getting drunk in celebration of the tragedy that they can exploit to take more attention away from the drooling, babbling, frontal lobotomy experiment they installed in the White House.
The summer of our discontent…
Sad that our media and government are such liars that I don't even know if this really happened or not.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by luvrifles
Crazy bassturds are calling for disarming American citizens and arming Ukrainian citizens. What fugging sense does that make?
For now, prayers for the fallen. Doubt there will be riots in Buffalo unless they are imported. I grew up there, not that sort of place.
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Sad that our media and government are such liars that I don't even know if this really happened or not.
Made up the livestream?
Sadly it seemed pretty damn real. Evil little [bleep].
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by JHM

Like 👍🏼

🦫

And put his head on a pike.
Posted By: DMc Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/15/22
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Something's rotten...
Damned straight! Falls to easily into a narrative!
Sounds like the imbecilic fugg was planning to kill himself afterwards. but couldn’t bring himself to do it.

18 and life to go, his life is gonna be pure Hell from here on in.

Murdered all those innocent people, harmed so much that is good, and destroyed his family
Maybe? People sure do jump to believing what their eyes show them without any other evidence.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
In secret rooms nationwide, Leftist thinktanks are getting drunk in celebration of the tragedy that they can exploit to take more attention away from the drooling, babbling, frontal lobotomy experiment they installed in the White House.

NAILED IT !!!
They’ve managed to wreck our culture, education, judicial and government. We have work to do.
Haven’t turned on the news...

Has ghost guns or gun show loopholes been mentioned yet?
Posted By: DMc Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/15/22
Guessing they'll be telling us next the gun show he attended to purchase the AR...
The manifesto of the terrorist who killed people today contains the following:

- He did a chart of Jewish people, listing those he hated.

- Rejection of Christianity.

- An admission that he is is “authoritarian left wing.”

- A Hybrid Nazi and into “green nationalism.”
I automatically don't believe anything that happens that can further the agenda of the left at the most opportune times.
Perfect timing ,as a$$ hat is going to turn our rights over to WHO . This will be labeled, gun violence, a health disaster and the UN will come for our guns
They should have armed themselves!

Prayers for the victims and that community....
- An admission that he is is “authoritarian left wing.”

- A Hybrid Nazi and into “green nationalism.”

Prayers for innocence's killed and their loved ones....

But sweet, that isn't going to fit into the Left's desired narrative at all. Link?
Well they will be able to run with a lot of this...

https://heavy.com/news/payton-gendron/
Incel???
Posted By: 700LH Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/15/22
WARNING GRAPHIC

Video,
The shooter has earned the death penalty and it needs to be public

https://www.kaotic.com/video/394201ca_20220514235349_t
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/15/22
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Something's rotten...
Damned straight! Falls to easily into a narrative!
Furthering the agenda. I have to think he didn't act alone.
Originally Posted by 700LH
WARNING GRAPHIC

Video,

Watch that video closely. People were falling down before being supposedly shot.
Where's blood?

It's come to this, I don't believe anything media and government put out.
What is wrong with someone that knows to look up a site known as kaotic.com? Sick in the head? Very sick?
The media is giving the sick little f uck what he wanted. His name has been published and his face is being shown on tv over and over . Fame. Inspiring other sick f ucks.
Works out well for the left.
Originally Posted by Morewood
WARNING GRAPHIC

Video,

Watch that video closely. People were falling down before being supposedly shot.
Where's blood?

It's come to this, I don't believe anything media and government put out.

This video wasn't 'put out' by the media or gubberment, it's a Twitch live stream done by the shooter.

Watched really close and didn't see that.
I did see people already on the floor covering their heads and faces as he approached.

It's easier to to see if you save the video and then view it a frame at a time.

I also see he has all that fancy paint pen writing on his gun just like the Christchurch, New Zealand nut job that live streamed his shooting had.

[Linked Image from imagez.tmz.com]
Originally Posted by Hastings
What is wrong with someone that knows to look up a site known as kaotic.com? Sick in the head? Very sick?

I think the way that works is when a search for the shooters live stream is done the sites that happen to be hosting it come up for results.
I also see he has all that fancy paint pen writing on his gun just like the Christchurch, New Zealand nut job that live streamed his shooting had.
I noticed this, too. Must be part of the MKUltra programming.
Faux was pumping the "white domestic terrorist" handjob as soon as it became known the shooter was white.

Is every white guy a white domestic terrorist?
That’s what you are supposed to believe
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Faux was pumping the "white domestic terrorist" handjob as soon as it became known the shooter was white.

Is every white guy a white domestic terrorist?

With the racial divisions being not only promoted by the media and out Govt., is it any surprise when people become radicalized on both sides?

The radical Left has declared war many years ago. It's not a far stretch to realize that the same type polarized radicals are now active on both ends of the spectrum.

Both polar ends of either side are simply pawns, and low intelligence individuals. But they buy a ticket to play.

Charlie Manson may get his race war after all.
this.
The one's who bought AR type rifles with paperwork, the one's who filled out paperwork for suppressors, those who have CC permits. When guns are outlawed, only outlaws or white domestic terrorists will have them. We're in this mess because the left doesn't believe in the death penalty unless your a baby.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/15/22
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
this.

Unfortunately innocent men/women have been convicted and lost initial appeals.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/15/22
Originally Posted by Calvin
this.

Unfortunately innocent men/women have been convicted and lost initial appeals.

He provided the evidence to earn the execution. Get on it instead of finding bs excuses. I don’t care if he’s a nut job, or his mom spanked him, or he couldn’t get laid, get on with it.
This is terrible. Prayers out to vicims, families, and us!

There was a young Jewish man several years ago made a video. I saw it on YouTube but I’m sure it was pulled. The title was something like, "What makes a Nazi?" Anyone else remember it? It was very thought provoking and spot on.
After 34 years in the LE business, I to firmly believe that the 60% of world is nuts. Of the remaining 40%, 15% of them are situationally nuts, depending on the issue. The government should implement mandatory night time spraying of concoction of psychotropic drugs over all densely populated areas to try to keep this Chit show in check. Otherwise we send the crazies to an island and let deal with each other which would thin them out real quick. In Maryland, all state run mental hospitals are closed due to funding, those frequent flyers were cast out in the society with zero resources. The exception is one hospital for criminal insane, Walter T Perkins. Except the police who are the stop gap for all the other agencies that have been allowed to not do their job. The police are not the answer to the mental health pandemic we are in. In a lot of instances, we are the wrong tool for the job, but the only tool in the box, 24/7/365. So, who do you end up calling when there is someone with a psychiatric issue?
The problem is all the nut-houses were closed down. Insane asylums are needed.
None of our grocery stores have armed security guards.
Originally Posted by cs2blue
After 34 years in the LE business, I to firmly believe that the 60% of world is nuts. Of the remaining 40%, 15% of them are situationally nuts, depending on the issue. The government should implement mandatory night time spraying of concoction of psychotropic drugs over all densely populated areas to try to keep this Chit show in check. Otherwise we send the crazies to an island and let deal with each other which would thin them out real quick. In Maryland, all state run mental hospitals are closed due to funding, those frequent flyers were cast out in the society with zero resources. The exception is one hospital for criminal insane, Walter T Perkins. Except the police who are the stop gap for all the other agencies that have been allowed to not do their job. The police are not the answer to the mental health pandemic we are in. In a lot of instances, we are the wrong tool for the job, but the only tool in the box, 24/7/365. So, who do you end up calling when there is someone with a psychiatric issue?

I think you're correct with the 60/40 estimate.
The problem is that half of that 60% choose law enforcement as a career.
The one's who bought AR type rifles with paperwork, the one's who filled out paperwork for suppressors, those who have CC permits. When guns are outlawed, only outlaws or white domestic terrorists will have them. We're in this mess because the left doesn't believe in the death penalty unless your a baby.
Very true !
Posted By: KenMi Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/15/22
What about the non-parents? Or, likely a mom and step-dad. Always considered him a "problem child" so bought him anything he wanted. Including restricted video games when he was under age.
Knew full well about his posts, but just figured it was creative expression. Or, were so absent, they didn't give a schiddtt what he did, said, or thought, and were clueless.

Their car was used for this crime.
Originally Posted by akasparky
I think you're correct with the 60/40 estimate.
The problem is that half of that 60% choose law enforcement as a career.

So insightful
akasparky, Thanks, good to know. I guess in your professional opinion the Psychological testing for preemployment is a failure! Yet, they approve people in the employment process anyway? I have at times questioned myself as why I kept on going in that job. I just retired, and I do not know how I made it for 34 years. So relived to out.
WARNING GRAPHIC

Video,

https:/ c.com/video/394201ca_20220514235349_t

underage porn , right below the video !!!!!
this.

I keep saying.. Rehabilitation is waaaay overrated.
Bingo. I carry a handgun everywhere and have stronger medicine close at hand that I hope the handgun can allow me to get to.

In process of changing over the rack in the trunk to the new to me car I just bought. All I want to do is get home.

They will…..
you can't tell me this guy was not recruited and groomed by the Leftist Extremists who have their own little underground system,
to recruit people like this kid which represent a targeted profile they are looking for...

all the leftist politically correct buttons were pushed for them to be able to go right down the line, how people like this ZERO are the average "White Conservative"....the left is following the Nazi programs that put them in power in 1930s Germany... Goring oversaw the burning of the Reichstag, and then blamed it on their enemies " The Communists".... and did so to make themselves look like the victims and then the heroes for overcoming the threat from their enemies the "Communists".... This crap is nothing new.... its just become new in this country over the last 20 plus years.]

Every time they need an incident like this for political purposes, it materializes on Que....and is flashed ALL over the MEDIA within seconds...
Media has all the answers, seconds after the "incident" plays out. The leftist underground just gives these idiots "the 15 second of Andy Warhol Fame"
that they crave. Look closely, the entire show was orchestrated once again.. and pans out just the way leftist radicals in the DNCC want it to play out.. to fit an agenda or take news focus off of what they want it to... by producing something that will shock the public, who then craves all the 'facts' of what happened. and the left is immediately there with the answers.. the answers to fit their orchestrated agenda....

no different than the 20 zillion needed ballots showing up at 3 in the morning, just after they pushed all the staff and potential witnesses out of where votes were being talleyed...

yet the vast majority of our population swallow it hook line and sinker every single time...we truly do live in a nation of blind idiots...

how many of these convenient events does the public have to witness, that always have split second timing when the left needs something like this to happen, for their political needs...

and for 10 people shot, Tell me these people were not sacrificed " for a good cause" to the leftist "democRat" convenience....

this guy was recruited long ago and trained for this... fame being his reward... some loser than other wise had no real life to speak of...he had promises made to him and then he will be swept like so much dirt under the carpet, when he has outlived his usefulness....AND THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME THE LEFT HAS PULLED THIS CRAP!!.... and the DNCC is right in the middle of it... with their own little underground special ops version of their own little CIA....

This isn't a random act... it was planned and they recruited and groomed the shooter.. didn't matter where it was to take place, but they arranged that also... White Shooter, target rich environment of Black Victims, having an AR 15 in a state that has so many restrictions....a Manifesto that conveniently pushes all the right buttons for the leftist current political needs... and people don't see that this is orchestrated?

Wake up America..... the real backers of this are the political leftist party.. the DNCC and their little NAZI leftist extremists..
how obvious do they have to get?? before anyone quits believing this floor show?
How many people did Gov Cuomo murder in nursing homes???
"all the leftist politically correct buttons were pushed for them to be able to go right down the line, how people like this ZERO are the average "White Conservative"....the left is following the Nazi programs that put them in power in 1930s Germany... Goring oversaw the burning of the Reichstag, and then blamed it on their enemies " The Communists".... and did so to make themselves look like the victims and then the heroes for overcoming the threat from their enemies the "Communists".... This crap is nothing new.... its just become new in this country over the last 20 plus years.]................"

This was predicted to me back in 1967-68 by old German guys who had been in Germany during that time period and got the hell out while they still could because they had relatives here. They said that this nation could eventually be conquered from within by tactics like that. But being a teenage know-it-all I dismissed them as paranoid old men. I wish to God I had their words on an audio tape.
Burn him alive. It's stupid [bleep] like this idiot that are [bleep] it up for the rest of us.
There are probably armed citizens in your grocery stores.
Originally Posted by Moto_Vita
Every time I shop there, there is. grin
Wonder who in the DNC wrote the "manifesto", Can we prove it he ever voted? It might be they have it right, a White guy getting revenge on democrats/leftist scum for voting Biden in. Or this could be a role the left created and executed. Easy enough to do. And if so you can bet it will never be outed.
Gunman Targeted Black Neighborhood Shaped by Decades of Segregation...that is the New York Times headline over this "incident"...systemic racism...WTF...A Democrat has been Mayor over the City of Buffalo since 1965...the current Mayor, has been Mayor for 16+ years...and wait for it...IS A DEMOCRAT AND IS BLACK...again I ask WTF ??? Systemic racism perpetrated upon blacks by THE Democrats and especially Black Democrats...how can that possibly be...the "people" in charge, making the "RACIST" decisions are BLACK...i pray for a strong response from the Democrat voters...you voted for it, hell you cheated for it...you got it...
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/15/22
Breaking on fox, shooter at tops grocery store at least 8 dead . Buffalo, New York

Originally Posted by dodgefan

Yeah, but as Bayou says... at least his politics are right! crazy

This shït is under YOUR tent. Water down his manifesto a bit to give some plausible deniability, and he’d fit right in around here. Everything he said- including calls to racial and political violence- is said here on the daily. Fact.
Originally Posted by Moto_Vita
Every time I shop there, there is. grin

Yep. 🤠
Originally Posted by rickt300
Wonder who in the DNC wrote the "manifesto", Can we prove it he ever voted? It might be they have it right, a White guy getting revenge on democrats/leftist scum for voting Biden in. Or this could be a role the left created and executed. Easy enough to do. And if so you can bet it will never be outed.

False Flag incident by the DemoRat’s To Ban AR-15’s.

And how did he get that gun in NY ??? 🤪
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

This shït is under YOUR tent. Water down his manifesto a bit to give some plausible deniability, and he’d fit right in around here. Everything he said- including calls to racial and political violence- is said here on the daily. Fact.
This sort of thing gets you moist JeffO?

Look who slithered out from under his rock.
Must be a slow day in F A G ville 😂😂😂

He purchased the rifle in NY, then modified it.

You can still buy an AR-15 in New York it just has to be NY compliant. Meaning it can't have certain features such as a flash suppressor, pistol grip {they make goofy looking, quasi thumbhole type stocks} or a detachable magaizine that holds more than 10 rounds. The thing is, anybody can buy a NY compliant AR and then buy the pistol grips, 30 rd magazines etc. etc to convert it back to a non compliant gun. Of course doing so immediately turns you into a felon under NY law. In fact, the mere possession of a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds is a felony, even if you don't have a gun for it. There's a gun shop just across the border from Conklin NY {where this kid is from} in Great Bend Pa. called Pennsylvania guns and ammo that would have sold him 30 rd. magazines and any other parts/accessories no questions asked so he wouldn't have had to go far to convert a NY compliant AR that was bought legally here in New York.

Jeffrey,

Which vocation are you not going to do this week?

LOL

Look who slithered out from under his rock.
Must be a slow day in F A G ville 😂😂😂

The biggest racist here...Jenny O
Posted By: Slavek Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/15/22

US Government officials have stated that biggest threat to American Democracy are ultraNationalist radicals. The most dangerous are "lone wolves" like this one appears to be. They can strike almost anywhere with little or no warning. We make very nice gun you can pack like regular duty pistol, but better so can defend yourselves against these psychological misfits. It is called FK PSD. The preferred caliber is 7,5Magnum but barrels in 10x25/.40 and 9x19 are available. In expert hands the 7,5 should significantly increase your effective shooting range which is very important is psycho is armed with semi-auto version of assault weapon.
Originally Posted by Blackheart

You can still buy an AR-15 in New York it just has to be NY compliant. Meaning it can't have certain features such as a flash suppressor, pistol grip {they make goofy looking, quasi thumbhole type stocks} or a detachable magaizine that holds more than 10 rounds. The thing is, anybody can buy a NY compliant AR and then buy the pistol grips, 30 rd magazines etc. etc to convert it back to a non compliant gun. Of course doing so immediately turns you into a felon under NY law. In fact, the mere possession of a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds is a felony, even if you don't have a gun for it. There's a gun shop just across the border from Conklin NY {where this kid is from} in Great Bend Pa. called Pennsylvania guns and ammo that would have sold him 30 rd. magazines and any other parts/accessories no questions asked so he wouldn't have had to go far to convert a NY compliant AR that was bought legally here in New York.

Thanks. Haven’t heard or seen The Fake News Media making a big deal out of the type of gun used so far.
They seem too busy running with the “White Supremest” angle.
I guess since the Shooter is only 18, they can’t claim he voted for Trump. 🤪
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
How many people did Gov Cuomo murder in nursing homes???

Murder is just fine when it is done by democRats....

any one else is expendable if it fits their needs.... especially minorites... just so they can blame a white guy....

this would be 5th page news story if it was a BLM Spade who walked into a Spendy Supermarket in an Upscale Conservative Neighborhood..

and it would be gone off the news radar by Monday....

Hey, phouck stick. Show me where I specifically said what you're attributing to me. I see a post where you said it, but none where I said it... Are you reaching?

Below is what I said..... Anyone with a brain can see that I was simply differentiating between liberals and conservatives ......... Both of you are goofy bastards that make no rational sense. As I've said before, you're goofy two peas in the same pod.

So the Du and all liberals are correct? Or did my calling you a paid schill for the Du upset you?

Originally Posted by BayouRover
It’s like having a CCTV feed from an insane asylum.

Originally Posted by jaguartx
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Fugg off, Jello. You are the biggest liberal phouck stick here. jag is goofy but at least he has his politics in order (excluding Q). You are nothing but a worthless liberal paid shill for the DU.

Drama Queen
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

Drama Queen

Worse than drama queen.

Lyin' fugging retard.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

Drama Queen

Worse than drama queen.

Lyin' fugging retard.

Yep.
Read an article today that the shooter was known by police because he threatened to commit a school shooting before.

I know.

Shocked that he was "known by police", huh?

Every. Single. Time.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18576...-threatened-open-fire-school-graduation/

Actually, it’s much more apparent that he was a left-wing racist.

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-demented-and-selective-game-of?s=r

“In that manifesto, Gendron described himself as a "left-wing authoritarian” and “populist” (“On the political compass I fall in the mild-moderate authoritarian left category, and I would prefer to be called a populist”). He heaped praise on an article in the socialist magazine Jacobin for its view that cryptocurrency and Bitcoin are fraudulent scams. He spoke passionately of the centrality and necessity of environmentalism, and lamented that “the state [has] long since heavily lost to its corporate backers.” He ranted against “corporate profits and the ever increasing wealth of the 1% that exploit the people for their own benefit.” And he not only vehemently rejected any admiration for political conservatism but made clear that he viewed it as an enemy to his agenda: “conservatism is corporatism in disguise, I want no part of it.”
Read an article today that the shooter was known by police because he threatened to commit a school shooting before.

I know.

Every. Single. Time.

That was my first thought. Bet he was known by the Waffen FBI too.
Seems too convenient.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/15/22
WARNING GRAPHIC

Video,

WTF is wrong with you?
I didn't even see below the damn video.
I did a search, found it, posted it
If what you say is there why hasn';t Google censured it
Go back to California where you fuggin belong!!!

Plausible deniability. You must have learned that phrase from the White House Resident. The Biden Crime Family is big on plausible deniability.

When the black guy plowed through a crowded Christmas parade killing children and grandmothers in the predominantly white/hispanic Milwaukee suburb of Waukesha Wisconsin The White House Resident had nothing to say about the hate crime.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/13/why-waukesha-parade-attack-doesnt-fit-media-narrative/

And when the black guy shot up the subway in an asian/hispanic dominated Brooklyn neighborhood, again no mention of a hate crime.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/07/us/brooklyn-subway-shooter-indictment-two-federal-counts/index.html

2012 was the start of it, and now YOUR PARTY has become the party of race-baiters.

And when a fentanyl-overdosed career felon refused to cooperate with police, YOUR PARTY saw it as a great opportunity to race-bait some more, driving the riots that cost many lives and billions of dollars.

But power is all-important to YOUR PARTY . . . . whether it results in a race war or not.
Are the Chicago indigeni still poppin caps on one another? Callous I know.
WARNING GRAPHIC

Video,

WTF is wrong with you?

hey 1asshole , you posted a child porn link , that's all.
WARNING GRAPHIC

Video,

WTF is wrong with you?

Where do you gather thats underage porn? Just curious.
WARNING GRAPHIC

Video,

WTF is wrong with you?

videos that i saw was clearly very young male/female . i didn't click on it. are you using a desktop? the link opens a new browser window
and on both pages there some 'normal' porn and some very young looking videos.
WARNING GRAPHIC

Video,

WTF is wrong with you?

videos that i saw was clearly very young male/female . i didn't click on it. are you using a desktop? the link opens a new browser window
and on both pages there some 'normal' porn and some very young looking videos.
Looked to me like the typical porn models in their early 20's. Cam girls and what not. I'd say the chance of anyone under the age of 18 being on anything than the dark web is slim to none. Thankfully the feds finally did something with our tax dollars and nipped that garbage in the bud.
When you watch that video and think of being in that situation, your chances are slim unless you are hyper-aware of your surroundings even armed
Posted By: 700LH Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/16/22
WARNING GRAPHIC

Video,

WTF is wrong with you?

totally false accusation but that's common here,
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
When you watch that video and think of being in that situation, your chances are slim unless you are hyper-aware of your surroundings even armed

I’d agree with this ☝🏽 The guy was letting the air out with his AR.

Even armed, I’d sure prefer some hardened cover to engage the shooter from.

If you were that unlucky woman in the beginning - you would be on the X. Your best chance would be to move, move, move your ass while drawing and looking for cover.

🦫

I know.

Every. Single. Time.

That was my first thought. Bet he was known by the Waffen FBI too.

Remains to be seen how much his parents should have known. A couple of thousand dollars in weapon and gear. But he was 18 so he could have bought everything without their involvement.

Do you have to be 21 to buy an AR clone in NY State?
Just buy a dozen of these and wear one every day...

[Linked Image from m.media-amazon.com]
What happened to this story? Had no legs, because the colors were all wrong.

[Linked Image from dailynationtoday.com]
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/16/22
The security guard who was killed there, Aaron Salter Jr. ran his truck on water.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending...SFYO7YKFCDJJME3V5ACK2UJA/?outputType=amp

“I’m always working on my vehicles and or my project of running engines on water for the last four years or so,” Salter wrote in his LinkedIn profile. “I would like to realize my dream of getting cars to run off of water using my newly discovered energy source someday.”

In a 2015 video, Salter gave viewers a tour of his Ford F-150 pickup, which he said could be started with gasoline and then switched over to run on water.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
The security guard who was killed there, Aaron Salter Jr. ran his truck on water.

“I’m always working on my vehicles and or my project of running engines on water for the last four years or so,” Salter wrote in his LinkedIn profile. “I would like to realize my dream of getting cars to run off of water using my newly discovered energy source someday.”

In a 2015 video, Salter gave viewers a tour of his Ford F-150 pickup, which he said could be started with gasoline and then switched over to run on water.

Another retired cop..he musta been genuis

So...

You are running down someone who died trying to defend others from a shooter?

Class Act.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...killed-Buffalo-shooting-break-tears.html

Have no fear the useless, lying, waste of human flesh Ben Crump is on the job!!!

So...

You are running down someone who died trying to defend others from a shooter?

Class Act.

Doing what he normally does.....being a retard
Originally Posted by Slavek

US Government officials have stated that biggest threat to American Democracy are ultraNationalist radicals. The most dangerous are "lone wolves" like this one appears to be. They can strike almost anywhere with little or no warning. We make very nice gun you can pack like regular duty pistol, but better so can defend yourselves against these psychological misfits. It is called FK PSD. The preferred caliber is 7,5Magnum but barrels in 10x25/.40 and 9x19 are available. In expert hands the 7,5 should significantly increase your effective shooting range which is very important is psycho is armed with semi-auto version of assault weapon.

There’s a few of those showing up around here. Ammo is hit or miss, though.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/17/22
LINK??

What happened to this story? Had no legs, because the colors were all wrong.

[Linked Image from dailynationtoday.com]
Do you have a link for that?
These are the parents of suspect murderer Payton Gendron

[Linked Image from phantom-marca.unidadeditorial.es]
According to law enforcement sources, the FBI is interviewing Payton Gendron's parents, the white supremacist teen who massacred ten people at a Buffalo supermarket on Saturday.

[Linked Image from nowtrendingstory.com]

Paul and Pamela Gendron, both civil engineers with the state Department of Transportation, are cooperating with investigators.

The couple's 18-year-old son allegedly drove 200 miles from his family's home in Conklin, New York, to the Buffalo Tops Friendly Market, where the slaughter began. Payton conducted extensive research into the demographics of the neighborhood in order to target a predominantly black community.

Terry Place, who lives a few doors down from the Gendrons in Conklin, said his family had only sporadic interactions with the shooter's parents and only knew Payton as their old paperboy.

[Linked Image from nypost.com]18 Year Old Payton Gendron.

Payton Gendron had repeatedly visited sites espousing white supremacist ideologies and race-based conspiracy theories, according to a preliminary investigation, and had extensively researched the 2019 mosque shootings in Christchurch, New Zealand.
[Linked Image from arabnews.com]
Brenton Harrison Tarrant, 28-year-old Australian white nationalist who hated immigrants, New Zealand Christchurch shooter that left 49 people dead in 2019.

Gedron had threatened a school graduation shooting last year

Payton Gendron, the teen white supremacist who murdered ten people in a Buffalo supermarket last year, threatened to shoot a classmate at his graduation.

Much like Ethan Crumbley that killed students at Oxford High School Nov. 30, 2021 in Michigan.

[Linked Image from co-a2.freetls.fastly.net]

The Crumbleys have been in jail since Dec. 4 and unable to meet the bond. They are charged in a shooting that killed four students at Oxford High School on Nov. 30.

They’re accused of making a gun accessible to their son, Ethan Crumbley.

The Crumbleys sold their Oxford home to pay legal costs, they have a tentative trial date set for October 24, 2022.

The Crumbleys attorney Shannon Smith said they plan to file roughly ten motions - one or two each week. The defense team did not say specifically which motions they plan to file but said they have motions to quash, eliminate, and motions regarding Ethan's psychological records.

[Linked Image from arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com]
Posted By: JeffA Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/17/22
So Paul and Pamela dodged the bullet by 11 months.
The brat they created holding off until he was 18 to act on his obsession was their saving grace.

Originally Posted by Payton Gendron Manifesto
Did you always hold these views?
When I was 12 I was deep into communist ideology, talk to anyone from my old highschool and ask about me and you will hear that. From age 15 to 18 however, I consistently moved farther to the right.

I suppose his parents found this to be perfectly normal interests for any 12 year old..

Full Payton Gendron Manifesto
Someone started a thread with some excerpts from his manifesto that indicated that he was not a political conservative. Where is that thread?
Part of the problem with these idiot kids becoming radicalized at such young ages is that they have no positive interests or have a job or other things to help form them into responsible adults.

Little bastards have too much time on their hands and no adult supervision or parenting. No values. They don't know God or know what being a church member is. Or being taught to be a useful member of the community.

Even working for gas money, beer money, and chasing girls would teach lessons they don't learn in dark web chat rooms.

In short, this IS a parenting and societal issue.

ABSOLUTELY!
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Someone started a thread with some excerpts from his manifesto that indicated that he was not a political conservative. Where is that thread?

Why not just read his Manifesto for yourself?
So Paul and Pamela dodged the bullet by 11 months.
The brat they created holding off until he was 18 to act on his obsession was their saving grace.

Originally Posted by Payton Gendron Manifesto
Did you always hold these views?
When I was 12 I was deep into communist ideology, talk to anyone from my old highschool and ask about me and you will hear that. From age 15 to 18 however, I consistently moved farther to the right.

I suppose his parents found this to be perfectly normal interests for any 12 year old..

Full Payton Gendron Manifesto

Yep. Most of them do nothing but play video games 24/7 or spend all day on the Internet.
No job, no responsibilities, no Church, no social life.
Mom and Dad supporting and enabling their worthless asses.
The kid wears jean shorts, no wonder.
I think it could make a change for some if they held parent's responsible for what they've done or haven't done that contributes to these heinous acts of violence by their children.

The Ethan Crumbley/Oxford High School case might make some pay a bit more attention to what their children are doing.

The Crumbleys have lost everything, their jobs, their home and their freedom as they still sit in jail awaiting court dates.

It appears Paul and Pamela Gendron, the Buffalo supermarket shooter's parents are doing their best to separate themselves from their son. Its said they are working with LE in the case but so far, they have made no attempt to event vist him in jail. It'll be interesting to see if they help finance a defense for their son.

To me, that makes them appear to be feeling guilty about something related.

I don’t have a copy handy. Got a link?
I guess from the information given out that the guy was White and felt they were replacing Whites with Blacks? Blacks? Not sure they can pull it off. Most of them anyway. Diversity in reality appears to be any race but Whites. I have noticed in the Loews that though in my area Blacks comprise of less than ten percent of the population their Black employees are very well represented. Like 80%. This may seem racist but it is true generally Blacks are slow, not quick thinkers and lazy. Way to go Loews. I think the murdering little jackass had it wrong, I think they want to replace our lazy worthless Blacks with not so lazy Blacks and Mexicans.
Originally Posted by gregintenn

I don’t have a copy handy. Got a link?

9 posts back in this thread
I guess from the information given out that the guy was White and felt they were replacing Whites with Blacks? Blacks? Not sure they can pull it off. Most of them anyway. Diversity in reality appears to be any race but Whites. I have noticed in the Loews that though in my area Blacks comprise of less than ten percent of the population their Black employees are very well represented. Like 80%. This may seem racist but it is true generally Blacks are slow, not quick thinkers and lazy. Way to go Loews. I think the murdering little jackass had it wrong, I think they want to replace our lazy worthless Blacks with not so lazy Blacks and Mexicans.

Better to read his words for yourself, that's not a all what he claimed.
Can't produce facts from these threads and the press.
Can you open the link?
His manifesto won't open.

ABSOLUTELY!

Maybe.
Something else, I noticed Biden pulled his Buffalo speech off pretty good, means to me the DNC was in on it. We all know it takes weeks of work for Biden to do a speech.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/17/22
Something else, I noticed Biden pulled his Buffalo speech off pretty good, means to me the DNC was in on it. We all know it takes weeks of work for Biden to do a speech.

Was it pre-planned?
Originally Posted by 45_100

Was it pre-planned?

Would you put it past them? Seems the timing and the checks all the leftrat boxes thing is pretty suspicious.
Local news just reported the feds will be charging him with hate crime involving murder. Separate case than NY and Separate trial. They will happen concurrently. NY will most likely lock him up for life. Feds can sentence him to death.
Originally Posted by 45_100

Was it pre-planned?

Would you put it past them? Seems the timing and the checks all the leftrat boxes thing is pretty suspicious.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all.
Hiden Biden all over the evening “News” talking about White Supremacy Bullschitt. 😡
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
I'm firmly convinced people are generally crazy. SMH
It was at the basketball game last night 17 shot. I think basketball game pretty well sets the stage on that one. I hate to stereotype but sometimes ....
Some "people" are outright "savages". And there is no fixing them.

there is a way to fix them, bullet to the head
assuming any of this is actually real and not a CIA operation anyway....

Why do these people always pick such poor targets? I mean seriously. If you're gonna do it, make the most of it. Hit something or someone big. Make it freakin' count. Shooting a bunch of random nobody negroes or jews or muslims or whatever? Come on, man. This is why I always find this kind of thing so hard to believe.
Evidence how much this guy was living inside his head on the internet, a putative White Supremacist whose close friends were Hispanic and Black. The mom of the Hispanic guy had the courage to say the shooter was ‘like her other child’ and I believe her.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/17/payton-gendron-left-ammo-rifle-at-friends-before-massacre-pal/

No surprise they got the killer on suicide watch. Separated from his imaginary internet-fueled reality, the truth of how fugged he really is at this point has gotta be sinking in.

18 and life to go, most of it in administrative segregation. Buried alive, he’s gonna wish he really did kill himself as the Cops closed in many times over.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Evidence how much this guy was living inside his head on the internet, a putative White Supremacist whose close friends were Hispanic and Black. The mom of the Hispanic guy had the courage to say the shooter was ‘like her other child’ and I believe her.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/17/payton-gendron-left-ammo-rifle-at-friends-before-massacre-pal/

No surprise they got the killer on suicide watch. Separated from his imaginary internet-fueled reality, the truth of how fugged he really is at this point has gotta be sinking in.

18 and life to go, most of it in administrative segregation. Buried alive, he’s gonna wish he really did kill himself as the Cops closed in many times over.

Fugg him.

They ought to give him some shoelaces and hours of privacy to save taxpayer's tons of money.
Posted By: JeffA Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/18/22
Originally Posted by shootem
Can you open the link?

Interesting, I'm sure you can find it online somewhere still.

I went back to my link and learned this.

The manifesto of Payton Gendron remained live/online on Google Drive for several hours before it was taken down. Google removed it, citing that the manifesto’s content had violated its terms and conditions. However, the screenshots are still available on the internet in the form of pictures and PDF files.

I'd read through the entire thing a couple time, large percentage is images and graphs, even quote it here.
Doubled checked my post via preview and made sure it was working when I posted it and then 'poof' Google took it down.

What's stated above doesn't exactly make sense, but maybe it does.
The copy I read was via Google Drive, but it was just this morning that I read it and made the post. It was under Paytons name but it don't exactly mean I was reading the copy he himself posted, anyone could have copied and reposted to Google Drive.
Posted By: JeffA Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/18/22
Fugg him.

They ought to give him some shoelaces and hours of privacy to save taxpayer's tons of money.

LOL,
Once all the hoopla is over and he is doing his life in prison, he's gonna have a big black daddy that's gonna open him up wide enough you'll be able to park a Harley in him...

Where is Kingston with a example image for those that don't understand?
Originally Posted by Stophel
assuming any of this is actually real and not a CIA operation anyway....

Why do these people always pick such poor targets? I mean seriously. If you're gonna do it, make the most of it. Hit something or someone big. Make it freakin' count. Shooting a bunch of random nobody negroes or jews or muslims or whatever? Come on, man. This is why I always find this kind of thing so hard to believe.

But that wouldn't check all the leftrat boxes, don't you know that random nobody Blacks and Jews are the most important people to the leftist scum? It is easy to believe if you can grasp the DNC and the FBI setting these shootings up.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/18/22

And the schools teaching them that they don't have to abide to the parents rules.
Posted By: JeffA Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/19/22
Working active link to download the Paton Gendron’s Manifesto that was requested...

http://www.kevinmacdonald.net/spree-killer-manifesto.pdf
Working active link to download the Paton Gendron’s Manifesto that was requested...

http://www.kevinmacdonald.net/spree-killer-manifesto.pdf
Thank you for the link, sir.

Yeah…that was definitely composed by the average 18 year old loser. NOT!!!
Posted By: JeffA Re: Tops Grocery Store 8 killed - 05/19/22
Thanks for confirming it worked for you.
I proof read it and it's the same as the original I'd read that was removed from Google Drive.

No telling how long this link will stay up.
Kinda odd, to me there is nothing so outrageous about it or even weird to the point that it should even be considered for removal.

I'd rather read this stuff than count on the media to tell me about it after they spin it to their liking.
Actually the "Manifesto" was well written and even had links to support his theory. Which by the way noted White fertility rates dropping and immigrants filling in the gap.
Actually the "Manifesto" was well written and even had links to support his theory. Which by the way noted White fertility rates dropping and immigrants filling in the gap.

Probably written by the FBI. 😜
© 24hourcampfire