Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Something else, I noticed Biden pulled his Buffalo speech off pretty good, means to me the DNC was in on it. We all know it takes weeks of work for Biden to do a speech.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rickt300
Something else, I noticed Biden pulled his Buffalo speech off pretty good, means to me the DNC was in on it. We all know it takes weeks of work for Biden to do a speech.

Was it pre-planned?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 45_100

Was it pre-planned?

Would you put it past them? Seems the timing and the checks all the leftrat boxes thing is pretty suspicious.

Dog I rescued in January

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Local news just reported the feds will be charging him with hate crime involving murder. Separate case than NY and Separate trial. They will happen concurrently. NY will most likely lock him up for life. Feds can sentence him to death.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 45_100

Was it pre-planned?

Would you put it past them? Seems the timing and the checks all the leftrat boxes thing is pretty suspicious.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all.
Hiden Biden all over the evening “News” talking about White Supremacy Bullschitt. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
I'm firmly convinced people are generally crazy. SMH
It was at the basketball game last night 17 shot. I think basketball game pretty well sets the stage on that one. I hate to stereotype but sometimes ....
Some "people" are outright "savages". And there is no fixing them.

there is a way to fix them, bullet to the head

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
assuming any of this is actually real and not a CIA operation anyway....

Why do these people always pick such poor targets? I mean seriously. If you're gonna do it, make the most of it. Hit something or someone big. Make it freakin' count. Shooting a bunch of random nobody negroes or jews or muslims or whatever? Come on, man. This is why I always find this kind of thing so hard to believe.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Evidence how much this guy was living inside his head on the internet, a putative White Supremacist whose close friends were Hispanic and Black. The mom of the Hispanic guy had the courage to say the shooter was ‘like her other child’ and I believe her.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/17/payton-gendron-left-ammo-rifle-at-friends-before-massacre-pal/

No surprise they got the killer on suicide watch. Separated from his imaginary internet-fueled reality, the truth of how fugged he really is at this point has gotta be sinking in.

18 and life to go, most of it in administrative segregation. Buried alive, he’s gonna wish he really did kill himself as the Cops closed in many times over.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Evidence how much this guy was living inside his head on the internet, a putative White Supremacist whose close friends were Hispanic and Black. The mom of the Hispanic guy had the courage to say the shooter was ‘like her other child’ and I believe her.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/17/payton-gendron-left-ammo-rifle-at-friends-before-massacre-pal/

No surprise they got the killer on suicide watch. Separated from his imaginary internet-fueled reality, the truth of how fugged he really is at this point has gotta be sinking in.

18 and life to go, most of it in administrative segregation. Buried alive, he’s gonna wish he really did kill himself as the Cops closed in many times over.

Fugg him.

They ought to give him some shoelaces and hours of privacy to save taxpayer's tons of money.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shootem
Can you open the link?

Interesting, I'm sure you can find it online somewhere still.

I went back to my link and learned this.

The manifesto of Payton Gendron remained live/online on Google Drive for several hours before it was taken down. Google removed it, citing that the manifesto’s content had violated its terms and conditions. However, the screenshots are still available on the internet in the form of pictures and PDF files.

I'd read through the entire thing a couple time, large percentage is images and graphs, even quote it here.
Doubled checked my post via preview and made sure it was working when I posted it and then 'poof' Google took it down.

What's stated above doesn't exactly make sense, but maybe it does.
The copy I read was via Google Drive, but it was just this morning that I read it and made the post. It was under Paytons name but it don't exactly mean I was reading the copy he himself posted, anyone could have copied and reposted to Google Drive.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Fugg him.

They ought to give him some shoelaces and hours of privacy to save taxpayer's tons of money.

LOL,
Once all the hoopla is over and he is doing his life in prison, he's gonna have a big black daddy that's gonna open him up wide enough you'll be able to park a Harley in him...

Where is Kingston with a example image for those that don't understand?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Stophel
assuming any of this is actually real and not a CIA operation anyway....

Why do these people always pick such poor targets? I mean seriously. If you're gonna do it, make the most of it. Hit something or someone big. Make it freakin' count. Shooting a bunch of random nobody negroes or jews or muslims or whatever? Come on, man. This is why I always find this kind of thing so hard to believe.

But that wouldn't check all the leftrat boxes, don't you know that random nobody Blacks and Jews are the most important people to the leftist scum? It is easy to believe if you can grasp the DNC and the FBI setting these shootings up.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
In short, this IS a parenting and societal issue.

And the schools teaching them that they don't have to abide to the parents rules.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Working active link to download the Paton Gendron’s Manifesto that was requested...

http://www.kevinmacdonald.net/spree-killer-manifesto.pdf

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by JeffA
Working active link to download the Paton Gendron’s Manifesto that was requested...

http://www.kevinmacdonald.net/spree-killer-manifesto.pdf
Thank you for the link, sir.

Yeah…that was definitely composed by the average 18 year old loser. NOT!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for confirming it worked for you.
I proof read it and it's the same as the original I'd read that was removed from Google Drive.

No telling how long this link will stay up.
Kinda odd, to me there is nothing so outrageous about it or even weird to the point that it should even be considered for removal.

I'd rather read this stuff than count on the media to tell me about it after they spin it to their liking.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Actually the "Manifesto" was well written and even had links to support his theory. Which by the way noted White fertility rates dropping and immigrants filling in the gap.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Actually the "Manifesto" was well written and even had links to support his theory. Which by the way noted White fertility rates dropping and immigrants filling in the gap.

Probably written by the FBI. 😜

Last edited by chlinstructor; 05/19/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (benchman, BALLISTIK, Blueeagle, 35, Boarmaster123, 7 invisible), 1,223 guests, and 931 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,237
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.