Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...killed-Buffalo-shooting-break-tears.html

Have no fear the useless, lying, waste of human flesh Ben Crump is on the job!!!

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by JoeBob
The security guard who was killed there, Aaron Salter Jr. ran his truck on water.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending...SFYO7YKFCDJJME3V5ACK2UJA/?outputType=amp

“I’m always working on my vehicles and or my project of running engines on water for the last four years or so,” Salter wrote in his LinkedIn profile. “I would like to realize my dream of getting cars to run off of water using my newly discovered energy source someday.”

In a 2015 video, Salter gave viewers a tour of his Ford F-150 pickup, which he said could be started with gasoline and then switched over to run on water.

Another retired cop..he musta been genuis

So...

You are running down someone who died trying to defend others from a shooter?

Class Act.

Doing what he normally does.....being a retard

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by 57springer
Breaking on fox, shooter at tops grocery store at least 8 dead . Buffalo, New York

US Government officials have stated that biggest threat to American Democracy are ultraNationalist radicals. The most dangerous are "lone wolves" like this one appears to be. They can strike almost anywhere with little or no warning. We make very nice gun you can pack like regular duty pistol, but better so can defend yourselves against these psychological misfits. It is called FK PSD. The preferred caliber is 7,5Magnum but barrels in 10x25/.40 and 9x19 are available. In expert hands the 7,5 should significantly increase your effective shooting range which is very important is psycho is armed with semi-auto version of assault weapon.

There’s a few of those showing up around here. Ammo is hit or miss, though.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LINK??

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
What happened to this story? Had no legs, because the colors were all wrong.

[Linked Image from dailynationtoday.com]
Do you have a link for that?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
These are the parents of suspect murderer Payton Gendron

[Linked Image from phantom-marca.unidadeditorial.es]
According to law enforcement sources, the FBI is interviewing Payton Gendron's parents, the white supremacist teen who massacred ten people at a Buffalo supermarket on Saturday.

[Linked Image from nowtrendingstory.com]

Paul and Pamela Gendron, both civil engineers with the state Department of Transportation, are cooperating with investigators.

The couple's 18-year-old son allegedly drove 200 miles from his family's home in Conklin, New York, to the Buffalo Tops Friendly Market, where the slaughter began. Payton conducted extensive research into the demographics of the neighborhood in order to target a predominantly black community.

Terry Place, who lives a few doors down from the Gendrons in Conklin, said his family had only sporadic interactions with the shooter's parents and only knew Payton as their old paperboy.

[Linked Image from nypost.com]18 Year Old Payton Gendron.

Payton Gendron had repeatedly visited sites espousing white supremacist ideologies and race-based conspiracy theories, according to a preliminary investigation, and had extensively researched the 2019 mosque shootings in Christchurch, New Zealand.
[Linked Image from arabnews.com]
Brenton Harrison Tarrant, 28-year-old Australian white nationalist who hated immigrants, New Zealand Christchurch shooter that left 49 people dead in 2019.

Gedron had threatened a school graduation shooting last year

Payton Gendron, the teen white supremacist who murdered ten people in a Buffalo supermarket last year, threatened to shoot a classmate at his graduation.

Much like Ethan Crumbley that killed students at Oxford High School Nov. 30, 2021 in Michigan.

[Linked Image from co-a2.freetls.fastly.net]

The Crumbleys have been in jail since Dec. 4 and unable to meet the bond. They are charged in a shooting that killed four students at Oxford High School on Nov. 30.

They’re accused of making a gun accessible to their son, Ethan Crumbley.

The Crumbleys sold their Oxford home to pay legal costs, they have a tentative trial date set for October 24, 2022.

The Crumbleys attorney Shannon Smith said they plan to file roughly ten motions - one or two each week. The defense team did not say specifically which motions they plan to file but said they have motions to quash, eliminate, and motions regarding Ethan's psychological records.

[Linked Image from arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com]

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So Paul and Pamela dodged the bullet by 11 months.
The brat they created holding off until he was 18 to act on his obsession was their saving grace.

Originally Posted by Payton Gendron Manifesto
Did you always hold these views?
When I was 12 I was deep into communist ideology, talk to anyone from my old highschool and ask about me and you will hear that. From age 15 to 18 however, I consistently moved farther to the right.

I suppose his parents found this to be perfectly normal interests for any 12 year old..

Full Payton Gendron Manifesto

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Someone started a thread with some excerpts from his manifesto that indicated that he was not a political conservative. Where is that thread?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Part of the problem with these idiot kids becoming radicalized at such young ages is that they have no positive interests or have a job or other things to help form them into responsible adults.

Little bastards have too much time on their hands and no adult supervision or parenting. No values. They don't know God or know what being a church member is. Or being taught to be a useful member of the community.

Even working for gas money, beer money, and chasing girls would teach lessons they don't learn in dark web chat rooms.

In short, this IS a parenting and societal issue.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

ABSOLUTELY!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Someone started a thread with some excerpts from his manifesto that indicated that he was not a political conservative. Where is that thread?

Why not just read his Manifesto for yourself?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JeffA
So Paul and Pamela dodged the bullet by 11 months.
The brat they created holding off until he was 18 to act on his obsession was their saving grace.

Originally Posted by Payton Gendron Manifesto
Did you always hold these views?
When I was 12 I was deep into communist ideology, talk to anyone from my old highschool and ask about me and you will hear that. From age 15 to 18 however, I consistently moved farther to the right.

I suppose his parents found this to be perfectly normal interests for any 12 year old..

Full Payton Gendron Manifesto

Yep. Most of them do nothing but play video games 24/7 or spend all day on the Internet.
No job, no responsibilities, no Church, no social life.
Mom and Dad supporting and enabling their worthless asses.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
The kid wears jean shorts, no wonder.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think it could make a change for some if they held parent's responsible for what they've done or haven't done that contributes to these heinous acts of violence by their children.

The Ethan Crumbley/Oxford High School case might make some pay a bit more attention to what their children are doing.

The Crumbleys have lost everything, their jobs, their home and their freedom as they still sit in jail awaiting court dates.

It appears Paul and Pamela Gendron, the Buffalo supermarket shooter's parents are doing their best to separate themselves from their son. Its said they are working with LE in the case but so far, they have made no attempt to event vist him in jail. It'll be interesting to see if they help finance a defense for their son.

To me, that makes them appear to be feeling guilty about something related.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

I don’t have a copy handy. Got a link?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I guess from the information given out that the guy was White and felt they were replacing Whites with Blacks? Blacks? Not sure they can pull it off. Most of them anyway. Diversity in reality appears to be any race but Whites. I have noticed in the Loews that though in my area Blacks comprise of less than ten percent of the population their Black employees are very well represented. Like 80%. This may seem racist but it is true generally Blacks are slow, not quick thinkers and lazy. Way to go Loews. I think the murdering little jackass had it wrong, I think they want to replace our lazy worthless Blacks with not so lazy Blacks and Mexicans.

Last edited by rickt300; 05/17/22.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gregintenn

I don’t have a copy handy. Got a link?

9 posts back in this thread

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rickt300
I guess from the information given out that the guy was White and felt they were replacing Whites with Blacks? Blacks? Not sure they can pull it off. Most of them anyway. Diversity in reality appears to be any race but Whites. I have noticed in the Loews that though in my area Blacks comprise of less than ten percent of the population their Black employees are very well represented. Like 80%. This may seem racist but it is true generally Blacks are slow, not quick thinkers and lazy. Way to go Loews. I think the murdering little jackass had it wrong, I think they want to replace our lazy worthless Blacks with not so lazy Blacks and Mexicans.

Better to read his words for yourself, that's not a all what he claimed.
Can't produce facts from these threads and the press.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Can you open the link?

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
His manifesto won't open.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

ABSOLUTELY!

Maybe.

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

282 members (160user, 12344mag, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 32 invisible), 1,416 guests, and 972 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,865
Posts18,497,312
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.