Campfire Outfitter
R
They're looking for a Jan.6 protester.

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Hell i thought everyone had choppers flying over their place, and Cops And Border Patrol, driving around counting ILLEGALS. Rio7

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Amber alert?
Do you subscribe to Amber Alert? I have thought that people who would kidnap children would subscribe so they would get a heads up on when law enforcement had realized the kid was gone. Not saying you would kidnap a child.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Amber alert?
Do you subscribe to Amber Alert? I have thought that people who would kidnap children would subscribe so they would get a heads up on when law enforcement had realized the kid was gone. Not saying you would kidnap a child.
No, you sound like one of those title 18 and title 42 violating federal employees that sow disinformation and commit defamation. How many times have you been sued in your personal capacity Hastings?

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 05/23/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I disabled my amber alerts

Lil Ray-Ray getting ‘kidnapped’ by his biological dad isn’t always such a bad thing. And I dayum sure don’t need to know about it at 2:27 AM

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
My concern is an escaped desperado, or two, or three.

Remson did pen that open letter to the FBI, they are probably raiding the neighbors house that you have been stealing internet from grin

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Remsen
That exact scene came to mind while on my walk.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Amber alert?
No, you are just one of those title 18 and title 42 violating federal employees that sow disinformation and commit defamation. How many times have you been sued in your personal capacity Hastings?

LOL, happy going all Perry Mason. Look up the definition of defamation happy. And by the way, Hastings is one of the most level-headed guys on here, if you get on his wrong side, you earned it.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by RIO7
Hell i thought everyone had choppers flying over their place, and Cops And Border Patrol, driving around counting ILLEGALS. Rio7

George Strait flies over every once in a while.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rainshot
LOL.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 3584ELK
Surely your local PD has a non-emergency number you can call...

Not.

You tie up dispatcher and other resources during an emergency.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by slumlord
I disabled my amber alerts

Lil Ray-Ray getting ‘kidnapped’ by his biological dad isn’t always such a bad thing. And I dayum sure don’t need to know about it at 2:27 AM
Same.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
They chased one Dan into my back yard in the wee hours of the morning once. Tazed the chit out of him and the dog ate his arse up ! I came out my back door to see what all the noise was about and the cops screamed at me to go back inside. I didn’t appreciate them ordering me around in my own home but it wasn’t worth the fight.
Same exact thing happened to me about 12 years ago. I was in my house with my elderly Pitbull (sick with cancer at the time), and I heard outside what sounded like police radio chatter. I thought I was imagining it at first, but then it happened again. I opened my front door and there's a [bleep] of cops just outside my front fence, all tacced up, ARs, etc., and a police dog with handler. They motion for me to go back inside, then they all jump the fence and run into my backyard shouting commands to drop the weapon, get down on the ground, etc..

Apparently, my next door neighbor (who had recently been burglarized twice in one year, and finally got a burglar alarm system hooked up to the police) had just been burglarized again, and the silent alarm alerted police, who came immediately to investigate in large numbers (I know, surprising).

So they caught a three boy (15-17 year olds) team (three youths of African origin, as they say in Australia). One of them, however, ran and jumped my fence from my neighbor's backyard to enter my backyard and hide under my shed, which is why the cops were running back there. They caught all three, and they served a few years in jail.

I sure regretted agreeing to give the police my phone number, because for about five years I'd get automated calls from the police at all hours of the night (even like 3:00 AM) updating me on the status of all three of them, and no way to opt out. They said it was because I was listed as one of the victims, since it was a criminal trespass into my backyard.

Anyway, it occurred to me at the time of the incident, that had my dog been in the yard, instead of in his bed sick that day, they'd likely have shot him, because he would not likely have approved of a strange dog jumping the fence into his yard.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rainshot

Winner, winner......

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Gator got loose.

It’s Florida.

Gator McKlusky broke out of jail I'm thinkin'.

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
One cold rainy night I heard a knock on the door at about 2AM. Got up and lo there was a Sherriff's deputy standing there asking if everyone was all right. I said yeah but you look like you're up against it walking around at 2AM checking people. He said "had any trouble with your phone"? Yeah I sez the cable's wet. That's it he replied. When that happens the phone mutilates digits and somehow gets a 911 call with no answer. We have to come out to check.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by RIO7

George Strait flies over every once in a while.

He looking for ranch hands???

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Amber alert?
Not going to say he wouldn’t kidnap a child either.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender
Amber alert?
Not going to say he wouldn’t kidnap a child either.

Careful!

He'll sue your ass off for defamation of an unknown troll! laugh laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
2 nights ago we had a military helicopter flying so low I thought he was landing on the front lawn. An hour later another one came over lower and my wife said her chair was vibrating and the rotor wash was coming through the window….at 3am. 🙄

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 51 invisible), 1,664 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,997
Posts18,520,367
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.