Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 53 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 52 53
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Prewar70
I'm all for hardening the schools. The fact that this person can walk into an elementary school is crazy to me. I've often thought our schools have terrible security. This is good for prevention, doesn't cure the problem. Our president's stopped driving around in open motorcades, times change, and we have to change with the times. SOcial media, we better find a way to profile and prevent. Most of these people post prolifically. There's a couple changes that might help. What else

You should go back to not posting.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by ltppowell
No...the problem is crazy people.

The problem in mainstreaming and making acceptable aberrant and destructive behavior. Like trannies, etc.
BINGO, force unnatural things on people and get crazy mentally unbalanced reactions.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

The problem in mainstreaming and making acceptable aberrant and destructive behavior. Like trannies, etc.
No doubt about it , and it will only get worse as the libs force this wickedness to be accepted !!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Solution:

[Linked Image from cdn.pixabay.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Actually, it's friends and family ENABLING crazy people. That, and making excuses for them.
The fatherless boy problem is indeed a problem,
but I know many boys that grew up without a father
that turned out just fine, and went on to become
productive law abiding citizens.
Have some enabled white trash about 50 yards away
that the family enables when he should be back in
prison. He's already been on 3 or 4 felonies and in
the county lock up countless times.
Just a useless space waster.
And there's many tens of thousands just like him.
I won't accept excuses for these criminals and psychopaths that need to be locked away and/or
executed

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Phone signal here's keeps me from posting pictures but I hope you all can find the pictures of this guy or thing dressed as a woman and all the tranny and bisexual f****** b******* typical Democrat

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
My heart is broken for the little Texas town I drive through once a year, I've been blessed to meet good people, including the police force, and citizens. I have had nothing but good interactions with the inhabitants of Uvalde. I count it a beautiful place to call home. I cannot wrap my mind around this kind of evil. Though it was my profession to face it here in my homeland. I condemn it. I stand against it. I profess my willingness to die to stop it. I cannot express my sorrow that I had no opportunity to make a difference in this situation. May God bless Uvalde, Texas. May He bless and keep the children who go to school there.

Well said my friend.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Solution:

[Linked Image from cdn.pixabay.com]

PREZACTLY!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No idea if this has been posted, but Colion Noir was on Tucker Carlson addressing this shooting.

I want to add, that I’ve been waiting and dreading something like this ever since the election was stolen. I still look for a ban/buyback on defense rifles and registration on most everything else.
Gun control never works for the stated purpose, which is to prevent violence.
However, it is always effective for its real intended purpose, which is to make law abiding people helpless and dependent on government for protection from crime.
Don’t fall for it. They want you and me to be helpless. It makes their job easier!
7mm

Last edited by 7mmbuster; 05/24/22.

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

This. Again and again and again….

Sane people don’t do these deeds. Wife works with the worst of them in the school. She can see their eyes are empty. They have no feeling. True sociopaths and psychopaths. She can get them admitted only for a few days and only if they are a threat to themselves. They need to be institutionalized and heavily medicated.

We closed most of those facilities in the 80s and 90s. Let the cops deal with them. And if they’re bad enough, the prisons. Well that model clearly isn’t working.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Prewar70
I forgive you for being an Aggie, first off. I lean more left of center these days, thank you Trump. I think there are a lot of americans in the center, left and right of the middle. More than those extreme left and right. I was thinking about your points earlier. Alcohol kills a lot of people, and destroys a lot of lives. Tobacco still kills millions, so where do you draw the line? You have to be at least 21 to buy alcohol and tobacco. Maybe increasing the age of being able to own a firearm. YOu have to take a test to drive a car. Let's leave God out of it, He's not helping

Dude, you dont get it. You CANT legislate guns to stop this kind of violence. Its like talking to a brick wall. It is about God (sorry your not a believer). Its about the value of life. Its not working because there is a constant increase in removing, hating, or discrediting religeon, which in turn divides people, takes away opportunities for bonding and coming together and removes some of the basic codes of humanity. I dont buy your crap about Trump either. Nothing Trump did would push a conservative to the left of center, compared to the Green New Deal, All that Biden has done and the Radical agenda that is attacking America right now, including the riots, BLM, attacks on energy, unnecessary taxing and attacks on the rich. Dont buy it for a second.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Failure drill. Two to the body one to the head or pelvic girdle. Apparently he was wearing armor. It's becoming common place. God forbid you find yourself in a self defense situation, if you are putting rounds on target center mass without response, transition to head or pelvic girdle (ie the d*ck). Practice it.

Not enough LE or avg Joe citizen practices the Failure drill. Stitch the target.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Have fam that worked juvi.
Seen some w the ten mile deep eyes.
Aint wired right.
Can only keep em til 18 and then theyre free to raise Hell as an adult.

People have no clue how many fugged up kids there are.
According to my source:

1/3 are on drugs
1/3 were abused
1/3 have low IQ

There are some that fit in multiple catagories.

None can function decent in society, so they blame society and unleash their rage at never fitting in.

INCELS fall into same IMHO

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Uvalde is a small town. I’m sure this guy was no mystery to his high school classmates, a lot should come out in the next few days..

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
One thing I think a problem, making excuses for bad behavior.

There are folks that have had shiddy childhoods that arent causing problems.

Lack if accountability in parents and the kids.
Never their fault .

Where is this shooters dad?

Arent most mass shooters from mommy is daddy homes
( Or grandma is daddy ) ??

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
AOC called Republicans "baby killers".

Maybe they should make schools in the shape of a uterus.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
On another forum it was disclosed that the Uvalde teachers wanted to carry guns but the school board said "No!"

Then there should be a lawsuit against the school board, a suit for violating the rights of the school teachers and leaving them in a vulnerable position. They should be held responsible. This is what citizens should push for.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

And the ACLU standing guard over crazy people being identified, evaluated, treated, and in certain cases, locked away for the safety of themselves and the community.

Some people shouldn’t be allowed to walk amongst us.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Did anybody ever find out why the Las Vegas shooter went Cuckoo?

Or who leaked the Roberts opinion?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Could turn prisons into mental facilities, if theyd fire up ol Sparky to make room

Page 15 of 53 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 52 53

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 160user, 10Glocks, 1lessdog, 62 invisible), 2,292 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,695
Posts18,494,187
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.