Hop To
Page 18 of 53 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 52 53
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by deflave
Did anybody ever find out why the Las Vegas shooter went Cuckoo?

Or who leaked the Roberts opinion?

I can’t speak to your first question. That investigation seemed to go nowhere and then faded away forever. Go figure.

Your second question, having no answers for culpability or guilty of the leak is beyond any understanding.

There is 9 justices with 4 clerks each, so a total of 36 possible suspects. They can’t question and run a lie detector on 36 individuals and get a sense of who is lying by now?

Sure, sure…There’s nothing going on here, but business as usual.

🦫

You're mind-reading again.

We tend to have that problem…

Lol

🦫

36 is NOT a big number. Fry em up on the lie detector and see what floats to the top. This is not rocket science and anybody paying attention knows it.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by JoeBob
These people are literally manufactured. This is war against you by our government or elements therein. Don’t take the bait. Do not treat this as if it is a natural phenomenon. It isn’t.

More like a War by the current Government on White Christian Conservative Gun Owning Americans. 😡
I agree with this 100%.
But the FBI monitors just put the 3 of us on another watch list for being dangerous racist extremists for saying so! eek
7mm

👆 This.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Originally Posted by okie
Gun control is the only answer.

Own a gun (guns) carry a gun (guns/loaded) control your gun. Goes for everyone. Politeness would then abound. The rare shooter would quickly be put down by gun control..See the video of the White Settlement shooting Barry posted..See how easy that works. Firearms and ammo would be tax deductible (Constitutional) as would range fees and memberships. I could go on but will let someone else pick this ball up and run with it awhile.....Where's Prewar ?

THIS /\ /\!!!
This outta be the quote of the month!
No argument from me....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The press is reporting that he bought two rifles on his 18th birthday.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I can’t speak to your first question. That investigation seemed to go nowhere and then faded away forever. Go figure.

Your second question, having no answers for culpability or guilty of the leak is beyond any understanding.

There is 9 justices with 4 clerks each, so a total of 36 possible suspects. They can’t question and run a lie detector on 36 individuals and get a sense of who is lying by now?

🦫

Lol

🦫

36 is NOT a big number. Fry em up on the lie detector and see what floats to the top. This is not rocket science and anybody paying attention knows it.

I figure the power structure elite don’t want their very Liberal Justice, who’s Clerk did the leaking being forced to face public scrutiny.

Sotomayor comes to mind.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Just surfing the liberal channels to see what they’re saying. Joe blow on MS NBC just reported that the AR 15 rifle is 40% more deadly than a military M-16 weapon because the M-16 shoots a larger bullet & the AR 15 shoots a smaller more unstable bullet. ??????! you can’t make this crap up

Last edited by GAGoober; 05/25/22.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
No way of knowing yet if this guy would have been detained for mental health reasons. Cross-dressing is accepted and somewhat trendy now. The guy posted photos of his expensive AR’s, no one here is gonna support investigating a kid for that.

The guy apparently did not live with his parents, which suggests a less-than-ideal upbringing. What is certain is that, like most every other kid today big city or in the sticks, he was raised on his phone, hours and hours every day.

What they get on their phones ain’t about responsibility, God and Country. On his phone that guy could find inspiration, affirmation and support for whatever perverse road he was tripping down.

Hard to argue with this.

Lack of parental guidance, especially from Dad's or father figures, are a big part in a lot of what's going on with younger people

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

🦫

Lol

🦫

I figure the power structure elite don’t want their very Liberal Justice, who’s Clerk did the leaking being forced to face public scrutiny.

Sotomayor comes to mind.

🦫

Everyone knows it was the Court Jester that did it..
It’s just one more in a Long Line of things to Laugh Off
Burton Cumming song Laughing cum’s to Mind..

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by okie
Gun control is the only answer.

Own a gun (guns) carry a gun (guns/loaded) control your gun. Goes for everyone. Politeness would then abound. The rare shooter would quickly be put down by gun control..See the video of the White Settlement shooting Barry posted..See how easy that works. Firearms and ammo would be tax deductible (Constitutional) as would range fees and memberships. I could go on but will let someone else pick this ball up and run with it awhile.....Where's Prewar ?

Spot on!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Because Uvalde is so close to the border, I am wondering if Biden will go visit the school.

Because the shooter was a crossdressing mentally ill $hit of Mexican descent, Biden is going after the gun manufacturers and not the shooter.

My only question is - What about all the hundreds of innocent folks who are being murdered by gang activity across the country? Where are the crocodile tears and mock outrage for them?

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 79S
As a country things that 30-40yrs ago were taboo are now normal. Several states you can abort a healthy baby after birth we are talking full term baby. The mom can say I don’t want it so they cut the spinal cord. 30-40yrs ago that kind of talk would’ve got you ran out of town labeled a quack. The big is transgenderism hell 20yrs ago people were like wtf is wrong with you. Today it’s been normalized, you have school teachers preaching it’s normal it’s ph ucking mind boggling. gender dysphoria Is a mental disorder recognized as such by the top psychiatrist in the world. But nope here in good ol USA it’s perfectly fine. Their are several other things that have been normalized oh like child molestation they are trying to normalize that. This country is off axis bad.
Excellent post !!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Shooter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A Sheriff was sitting in the parking lot of my sons school this morning when I dropped him off.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Shooter

Seems normal

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Roe v Wade decision was supposed to come out in the next few days right?

How convenient. You can time these things by major legislative events and the like. Bad economic news and so on and so forth. Every time the narrative needs to change

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JakeDog
Looks like Richard Ramirez!!!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by SandBilly
A Sheriff was sitting in the parking lot of my sons school this morning when I dropped him off.

Oh yea, they're gonna do that for a while till the story dies down, then back to the donut shops they'll go.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Oh yea, they're gonna do that for a while till the story dies down, then back to the donut shops they'll go.
laugh laugh laugh

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
News is saying the trannies in the photos above aren't the shooter

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Don't forget, there was a cop at the school in Broward Co, and when the shooting started , the coward ran and hid.
Having a cop at the school means nothing if they don't do their job.

Last edited by TBREW401; 05/25/22.
Page 18 of 53 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 52 53

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

107 members (14idaho, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 300_savage, 673, 17 invisible), 1,421 guests, and 996 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,865
Posts18,478,668
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.