R
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by Remsen
When I pulled up to the school I had to park in an area that was a good walk to the main gate of the school. Cameras everywhere and several armed guards at the gate, which could only be opened up from inside a guard post (hardened), where there was at least another armed guard. These guards were soldiers who used to serve in combat units and they were outfitted accordingly.

I was impressed that they had several layers of security and if anyone tried to assault the school and was able to take out the outside guards, the ones on the inside would obviously see and hear it and shut down the entire facility before engaging the terrorists. Pretty much the only way to get through to the kids would be to roll up in a tank.

It would be totally unfeasible, as well as being monetarily impossible, to do that to American high schools which can cover several acres of land when including all of the outdoor athletic facilities.

I bet it would be easier and less costly than trying to round up every semi-auto weapon in the country, which seems to be the Dems' solution.

40 Billion to Ukraine....f*ck that....I do not know the logistics, but send some billions to the states to fortify schools like what Remsen said..

It's not the federal government's job to solve every social problem, especially if they caused it in the first place. The problem is fatherless boys. Leftism is primarily responsible for that and you can't fix that problem by simply hardening schools.

Bull f*cking pu$$y....somebody, I do not give a schiet who, send some of the Ukrainian billions to the US schools.

Harden the schools and they'll just shoot up the mall. Fix the root of the problem which is mass fatherlessness and the war on men and boys.

Let's set priorities....and I am sorry for cussing....but I was very sad and tearful last evening....I still say to give some Ukraine dollars to US School...

Priority #1......Harden the schools by providing several layers of security...see Remson's experience in Israel..we need to STOP KILLINGS of children NOW.

Priority #2....Lets now focus on the Fatherless Boys issue..

Priority #3....vote the leftist out forever.

I'm sure there are other ideas better than mine....

Illegitimi non carborundum

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I don't see the fortification of schools as being a good thing either. We will never know exactly what happened nor the order in which events unfolded so it is difficult to make a lot of sense of it.
It appears that law enforcement engaged with the shooter after he wrecked his pickup (no driver's licence BTW) and before he approached the school; yet, none of the law enforcement types thought to safeguard the school? Every door should have been blocked.
Many people seem to be supporting the idea of increased surveillance around public buildings and an increased security presence. To me, that is a little unpalatable as well.
Ultimately the divisiveness which is sown by the mainstream media and by politicians, on both sides of the aisle, has found fertile ground and American society is more divided than any time since the civil war. The news and entertainment media is doing it's best to keep racial tensions alive and, judging by the vitriol on the 24HCF, that is working well too. GD

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Prewar70
I want to do something, I want these school shootings to stop. Not being evasive, I don't have answers. But I think all of us have probably had a thought or two at some point on something that could make this better. Keeps guns out of Tranny hands, or far right crazys or whatever label you want to put on the perpetrators, doesn't matter to me, it's equal opportunity as far as I see it. As soon as you go on a forum like this and give hint of gun control, doesn't matter how big your arsenal is or how much you donate to the NRA, you're a lefty, a troll, a plant, a non christian, whatever. Just sling as much mud as possible. But I think we as gun owners we need to be part of the solution and to stick our heads in the sand and say the system is what it is, acceptable losses, is not good.

Hey dipshit, "Tranny hands"? Why would you capitalize the word tranny? I thought you loved them and letting them shoot up a school is just fine with you leftist POS as long as it forwards your gun control agenda. You idiots have opened Pandora's box and there is no putting this kind of thing back in said box. This is what you get when you destroy the family and go around screaming bigot and racist constantly.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Prewar70
I want to do something, I want these school shootings to stop. Not being evasive, I don't have answers. But I think all of us have probably had a thought or two at some point on something that could make this better. Keeps guns out of Tranny hands, or far right crazys or whatever label you want to put on the perpetrators, doesn't matter to me, it's equal opportunity as far as I see it. As soon as you go on a forum like this and give hint of gun control, doesn't matter how big your arsenal is or how much you donate to the NRA, you're a lefty, a troll, a plant, a non christian, whatever. Just sling as much mud as possible. But I think we as gun owners we need to be part of the solution and to stick our heads in the sand and say the system is what it is, acceptable losses, is not good.
You want to help. Volunteer your days as an armed security guard at your local elementary school.

That way, you will not be infringing on my constitutional rights.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by greydog
I don't see the fortification of schools as being a good thing either. We will never know exactly what happened nor the order in which events unfolded so it is difficult to make a lot of sense of it.
It appears that law enforcement engaged with the shooter after he wrecked his pickup (no driver's licence BTW) and before he approached the school; yet, none of the law enforcement types thought to safeguard the school? Every door should have been blocked.
Many people seem to be supporting the idea of increased surveillance around public buildings and an increased security presence. To me, that is a little unpalatable as well.
Ultimately the divisiveness which is sown by the mainstream media and by politicians, on both sides of the aisle, has found fertile ground and American society is more divided than any time since the civil war. The news and entertainment media is doing it's best to keep racial tensions alive and, judging by the vitriol on the 24HCF, that is working well too. GD

When I was in High school we had an armory and a gun range, M14's that could easily be made ready to fire, Target rifles that were ready to fire. The ROTC Commandant carried a 1911. We had an office in the school the police kept open. Why was this school in Uvalde unprotected?

Dog I rescued in January

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Gotta drive that narrative. Why? There is panic in DC. They know the legal (real) POTUS is coming back to the WH and are going to throw everything they can to upset the Presidents plan.

WHO is recommending masking and vaxes. When the monkey pox came through 20 years ago it killed none in America. The left is showing pics of monkey pox that are really herpes and shingles. Why?
They are going to push the mail in ballots.

Look for anarchy this summer and fall to make voters stay home. They are desperate.
I'm looking for a FF "Cop shoots unarmed Bleck man" to start the George Soros Ukranian origin Antifa riots again.

They are desperate.

Say what? The pukes know George Floyd was not cop shot. Got to push the narrative though.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/25/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Is that really him?

Apparently not.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by rickt300

When I was in High school we had an armory and a gun range, M14's that could easily be made ready to fire, Target rifles that were ready to fire. The ROTC Commandant carried a 1911. We had an office in the school the police kept open. Why was this school in Uvalde unprotected?

Schools should have limited controlled access at the start of the day and then restricted to one entry during the day and with the perimeter of the buildings being fenced.

The School Board and Members should be sued for not doing enough to protect the children with whom that state has entrusted them (for the most part against their will since - no vouchers to use at private schools). If you're going to have a SRO he should be armed and some of the teachers should be as well. Disarming all of us is not going stop any lunatics. Being able to shoot their ass will help to stop the spread of it. And start frying some of the bastards committing these crimes.

Last edited by Marley7x57; 05/25/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
School districts when they receive extra money. They don’t spend it on the schools or teachers. They hire another asst. superintendent. They are just like our government. Just smaller. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kid looks like the Night Stalker Richard Ramirez

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
This crap can be prevented and those who don't need to be held accountable.

Cop shops don't often get shot up.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Originally Posted by ltppowell
No...the problem is crazy people.

This. Again and again and again….

Sane people don’t do these deeds. Wife works with the worst of them in the school. She can see their eyes are empty. They have no feeling. True sociopaths and psychopaths. She can get them admitted only for a few days and only if they are a threat to themselves. They need to be institutionalized and heavily medicated.

We closed most of those facilities in the 80s and 90s. Let the cops deal with them. And if they’re bad enough, the prisons. Well that model clearly isn’t working.

Yes, agreed and well said...I believe the people that do the shooting are either, evil, mentally ill, or evil and mentally ill....

Illegitimi non carborundum

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Kid looks like the Night Stalker Richard Ramirez
He does.

[Linked Image from cdn.britannica.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So he would have been bullied until he conformed? I'm not sure that is a preferred situation either. GD
Simply not romanticizing disfunction would probably have prevented him from acting like a bitch in the first place. No bullying needed.

Politics is War by Other Means
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
That lone Border Patrol Agent was a real hero. The death toll could have been double or triple had he not been as brave as he was.

It took a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Gotta drive that narrative. Why? There is panic in DC. They know the legal (real) POTUS is coming back to the WH and are going to throw everything they can to upset the Presidents plan.

WHO is recommending masking and vaxes. When the monkey pox came through 20 years ago it killed none in America. The left is showing pics of monkey pox that are really herpes and shingles. Why?
They are going to push the mail in ballots.

Look for anarchy this summer and fall to make voters stay home. They are desperate.
I'm looking for a FF "Cop shoots unarmed Bleck man" to start the George Soros Ukranian origin Antifa riots again.

They are desperate.

Say what? The pukes know George Floyd was not cop shot. Got to push the narrative though.

It's really disgusting when the leftists use a tragedy like this to push a political agenda.

I'ts equally disgusting when the right does it.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Ah…. Your playing King Solomon ..

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
AOC called Republicans baby killers. That's rich given her meltdown over the Supreme Court leak.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
It is absolutely disgusting to politicize the killing of children!

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
That lone Border Patrol Agent was a real hero. The death toll could have been double or triple had he not been as brave as he was.

It took a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun.

Always the case and the issue one of the central issues the left NEVER addresses.

The other issue being the obvious fact that criminals ignore laws, while law abiding citizens follow them.

Page 22 of 53 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 52 53

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,352 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,704
Posts18,494,364
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.