Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 25 of 53 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 52 53
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where are all his fellow high school classmates saying he was either a good dude or he was ph ucking crazy. It also sounds like he was raised by his grandmother? Nothing about his parents. They still in Mexico? A lot of unanswered questions.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Morewood
Where's the FBI plant this morning? Prewar70 must be targeting a different forum today.

Probably on DU. Where he belongs.

Giving another phag a reach around.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S
Where are all his fellow high school classmates saying he was either a good dude or he was ph ucking crazy. It also sounds like he was raised by his grandmother? Nothing about his parents. They still in Mexico? A lot of unanswered questions.

Grandmother raised that little c unt. all that time to get shot by him.

Cryin shame. Along with the kids, of course.

Should have caught one in the eye socket as soon as he came in the door with a rifle. POS.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
The country accepts these things. Why as a society we tolerate child molesters and murders is beyond reprehensible. Judges let them out and then they are out their doing this [bleep] again. If we didn’t tolerate those crimes and wiped those people from the population it would save future victims and be a huge deterrent to acting in such ways.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Apparently, he had like $6,000.00 worth of gear on him, all top notch. Didn't he work at Wendy's or something? I didn't know they paid so well.

IC B2

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
I know crazy people do crazy stuff, but I can’t wrap my head around targeting of little kids and teachers. There has to be someone else that has pissed these guys off, someone else that they think has wronged them, or “deserves this.” Why always schools and usually little kids….

There are no rational answers for this. It just becomes more political fodder for one side or the other. Slowly crush the normal people in the name of safety and security, but solve nothing.

But, I don’t know how to stop this kind of thing, maybe it’s unstoppable and just part of something we have to accept from time to time. Or we reach a point where we remove rights based on what we “think” people “might” do. What a world that will be when your politicians thousands of miles away, far removed from the real world, get to decide that. Or worse, just your political opponent making the decision.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The handlers of these MKUltra subjects make little kids the targets to intensify the public's demand for more gun control and more intrusive government.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Apparently, he had like $6,000.00 worth of gear on him, all top notch. Didn't he work at Wendy's or something? I didn't know they paid so well.

Proly saved his stimulus money

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

I would not be surprised if he stole from his grandmother; I have seen this kind of elder abuse, firsthand.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The handlers of these MKUltra subjects make little kids the targets to intensify the public's demand for more gun control and more intrusive government.
I don’t doubt or a second that the same evil people who unleashed Covid, wrecked the economy and stole the election would hesitate to sacrifice some kids to advance their agenda.
But I’m a freakin crackpot for saying this.
By the time people figure out what’s happening behind the smoke and mirrors, it’s already too late.
We should have stopped it at the stole election. It’s well past pitchforks and torches.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They don't lack of funds, they lack of guidance, they lack of having anyone in their lives that GAF.

Nikolas Cruz that shot up the Parkland school had better than $20K in the bank, he'd worked at Dollar Tree as a cashier for years.

He bought and paid for his guns himself and he had quite a few.
He wasn't into drugs or alcohol.
Just like this kid, he sat on his azz at home and played video games.

Wendy's starts out employees at 12 to 15 bucks an hour.
Don't take long to save a few grand if you have nothing else to spend it on.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Yep.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
I don’t doubt or a second that the same evil people who unleashed Covid, wrecked the economy and stole the election would hesitate to sacrifice some kids to advance their agenda.
But I’m a freakin crackpot for saying this.
By the time people figure out what’s happening behind the smoke and mirrors, it’s already too late.
We should have stopped it at the stole election. It’s well past pitchforks and torches.
7mm

We should have stopped it when JFK got taken out because he wasnt going to grease the MILITARY/INDUSTRIAL Complex wheels with a war in Nam and he was going to audit the Bolshevik Federal Reserve Bank and he was going to "blow the CIA into a thousand pieces for the wind to blow away", and he said we didnt need govt people in secret societies (like the Bush's Skull and Crossbones Society).

Wasnt Reagan going to audit the Fed until he got the little lead message? whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/25/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by kwg020
This is something I wanted to post here before I forget it. I posted this on ARFCOM:
Social pressure and religion kept a lot of people in check. Since Roe v Wade the self imposed restrictions on taking away innocent life has melted away. For those who do not believe in heaven or hell there is no fear of the "next life". Throw in absentee fathers or addicted mothers, untreated mental health issues and violent video games you have what you see now. It was just a matter of time. I think all of this was intentional by the political left "because guns are evil and they must all go away".

I see something that could be voluntary and that would be gun makers self impose restrictions on kids under 21 by refusing to sell semi auto's to anyone under 21.

Just to throw one other variable into the mix. In 1982 we had a local paper boy kidnapped in the Des Moines metro. He was never seen again. 2 years to the month there was a 2nd paper boy kidnapped and he was never seen again. After the first kidnapping the morning paper boys were almost non existent. It took several months but eventually the paper boys returned. After the 2nd kidnapping the morning paper boys completely disappeared. Mostly retired adults took the job over.

The same issue with kids walking to school. After the first paper boy disappeared not many kids walked to school. Thier parents took them to school. After the 2nd paper boy disappeared, no kids walked to school. The parents insisted that their children be dropped off at the front door of the school house. That continues today. Very few kids walk to school almost 40 years later.

The risk of losing a child to a kidnapper was just too unbearable to stand and parents made sure the kids got into the school building and they would block traffic just to make sure their child got inside. Now we have the armed intruders. The parents are going to insist that something be done. Gun control is probably going to be one of them. Now would be the time for voluntary steps by gun companies to make sure the new owner is not an 18 year old and still has a connection to the local school district. I realize that would not have stopped the Buffalo shooter but this would be voluntary by the gun makers.

kwg

The first time any manufacturer attempts to go beyond gov't mandated restrictions in an attempt to prevent 18 year old adults exercising their 2'nd Amendment rights will be the day I sign onto a boycott.of that company and dump any of their products I presently own.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by hookeye

I'm guessing he turned 18, got a credit card, went shopping.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Probably a good guess; since he was not worried about making payments

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

what bank gave him that kind of credit line. My 22yr old working for 3 yrs the bank up here approved her for cc with a $500 limit. Then again a lot of fly by outfits give cc to anyone.

Last edited by 79S; 05/25/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K

I’m guessing his poor grandmother gave him everything he wanted. Probably bent over backwards for him.

Happens a bunch.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I’m guessing his poor grandmother gave him everything he wanted. Probably bent over backwards for him.

Happens a bunch.

And he shot her in the face for it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by kwg020
I did not go back and read about 10 pages but I assume it was brought up. Where were this kids parents ? Did he have a good father figure in his life ? This is a huge issue that has been getting worse over the years.

kwg

There's a whole thread about father figures on here recently.

The goodness of those father figures varies to a large extent from a really OK dude to a really violent bastid.

Something besides a father figure in the home might have been a reason why those of us who had one shading toward the latter version in my previous sentence didn't take the readily available firearms to school or some other public venue to start slaughtering others.

The father figure in the home might be a part of the issue, but methinks there's something else going on too.

When folks say well if they had a father figure in their life, they turn out to be good kids. I shake my head how many are raised in a home with violent parent(s). Some kids will push through and go on to live a good decent life while other/majority will fail become addicts either drug or alcohol in most cases both. When treatment or alternative methods are mentioned to be taught in school like teaching kids to be resilient and overcome obstacles in a positive manner it’s met by ah that’s bull chit. Just spank them or back to the ol if they had a father figure to teach them to be a man blah blah. No mention from the crowd here about the kid in upstate New York and his family he had a mother and father still shot up a store. Or how about Ethan Crumbley parents In Michigan. We have a mental health crisis. Every state is critically short mental health providers.

Sometimes, even a bad example is better than no example.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 25 of 53 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 52 53

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 1Longbow, 204guy, 257Bob, 25classic, 61 invisible), 2,711 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,296
Posts18,487,032
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.