J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Ain’t buying the “bullied because he was poor” angle, at least half the kids in that town are poor. From news reports his grandparents own their own house and the shooter’s druggie mother’s house.

OK, So maybe the kids interviewed by the media that made that claim were telling lies.

BTW, His grandfather is a felon so the guns were illegally in his home.

What was the Grandfather convicted of ???
First I’ve heard of that.

I posted a link for a reason

And it means what? He was a fugging nut.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Pansy ass little fairy should have been bullied.... and more.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sad part for the grandparents and even that gunshop is they are fugged. I know it doesn't compare to the 21 families but unfortunately alot of victims

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Stophel

You got the more outta him

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hookeye
Want to get away from bullying?
Try to act more normal and graduate, move the fugg away from the azzholes and start over.

Got shiddy parents? Graduate and move out.

Nobody said itd be easy if youve got such shiddy circumstances. No excuse to do horrible things to others.
You can say that, and others here can say that, from Your point of view. Your brain wasn't in his body. Hell I was bullied a lot too until I outgrew most of my classmates and they got scared of [bleep] with me. But we're not like him mentally. It is possible that he could still have turned out to be a child butcher even with an ideal family, no bullying, no lisp, no stutter, no whatever. But it sure didn't HELP anything if he is as he is being described.

The vast majority of people with shiity parents end up just like them. Some beat the odds and better themselves.

IC B2

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

Maybe you should have sucked its dick.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There's the attitude that made him.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ain’t buying the “bullied because he was poor” angle, at least half the kids in that town are poor. From news reports his grandparents own their own house and the shooter’s druggie mother’s house.

OK, So maybe the kids interviewed by the media that made that claim were telling lies.

So ??? The Link you posted didn’t say a damn thing about what the Grandfather was convicted of.
A simple “I don’t know “ would have sufficed.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JakeDog

And your first thoughts are to go all HOMO,.

You have a lot of like friends on these boards....

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gitem_12
but he was engaged outside of the building by an SRO, who was shot. the kid dropped his duffel bag containing extra magazines. one way to mitigate these things is access control to the building

A news story had it that the killer gained access via an outside door to an empty classroom. That door would have been confirmed locked by the custodial staff every evening, meaning it was left unlocked or slightly open that school day either for convenience or by oversight.
Or by arrangement.

IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
My childhood kinda sucked.
But even then I knew it was temporary.
Just do the work and move on.

Yeah bullying is worse these days w social media.
My oldest caught all kinds of crap ( girls are meaner than boys IMHO ).

Told my kids its temporary, best form of revenge is to be successful.

Do think liberal admins and faculty say one thing and do the other. They dont really address the problems.

But with the Internet kids can find others goofy like them and have some kind of interaction, support group if you will.

Its not all bad.

But if a kid aint wired right to start with......

Last edited by hookeye; 05/25/22.
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
There's the attitude that made him.

And there is the liberal, apologetic that nurtured him

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by JakeDog

And your first thoughts are to go all HOMO,.

You have a lot of like friends on these boards....

If a little bullying makes you want to shoot 19 nine year old kids in the face, you were already LONG gone and the others knew it.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
what made him (beyond his own innate evil) is a "society" that glorifies every imaginable (and unimaginable) type of decadence and perversion.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

So ??? The Link you posted didn’t say a damn thing about what the Grandfather was convicted of.
A simple “I don’t know “ would have sufficed.

I'm not your Google bitch.

You can't tell me as a Texan living in Texas you don't know how to look up a Texas felons record in Texas?

Do you just use the internet to come here as make asinine posts all day.

And for that matter you've proven time and time again that you're a legendary, notorious racist here.

Why are you even pretending to GAF about some Hispanic killing a bunch of Hispanics?

GFY

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hookeye
My childhood kinda sucked.
But even then I knew it was temporary.
Just do the work and move on.

Looking in from the outside, near as I can tell there was nothing that unusual about how bad that guy’s life sucked relative to lots of other people. I’m not claiming expertise but I’ve known a bunch, so have many other people..

Ain’t a one killed a bunch of children yet

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Family member worked juvi, feared some of the kids would be school shooters.

Drugs, abuse and othrr mental stuff.......theres a lot of fugged up kids out there

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
After 6 years as an SRO I have seen many a kid leave the building upset and pissed off. 99% of the time it was because he or she did not want to "do school" or at least make an effort to integrate into the school. Yes, we had bullies and [bleep] but most of the time the kids were mad at the staff or administrators forcing them to "do school" when they didn't want to "do school". Many left with trespass notice and a demand they had to call back and talk to a principal before they could come back into the building. ( I would gladly hook them up)

I'm sure this kid caught some hell especially if he was showing trans tendencies. The bottom line is this kid was mad at the school district for some reason and he took it out on some 4th graders. My philosophy was to get them gone as soon as they could legally drop out of school. The longer we kept them against their will the more pissed off they were. At the time the legal age to drop out was 16. Now it's 18. There is NO reason to keep a kid in the building that has a bad attitude and poisons the atmosphere for the rest of the kids.

For some reason this kids anger festered until he was dangerous. Only the people close to him should/could of seen this IF they knew what the signs were. Trying to fix a broken kid after he is 15 or 16 is rarely successful unless you are a dedicated parent or guardian and give it some undivided attention. The fix should of been in long before that. Where was his father ? What was mom doing that she didn't see he was having issues ? It sounds like grandma was trying to get some answers and he shot her for her efforts. The damage had been done and it was too late.

There is no doubt he was very unhappy about something. We probably will never know what that something was. He took it with him when he died. Something like that guy that shot up Las Vegas. There was never a motive identified. I'd say he took that with him when he committed suicide. Does it really matter at this stage of the game ? His heart was full of hate and there was no stopping him.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The shooter had a job and a place to stay.....

Better than some.......that dont go out and hurt people.

I don't understand such evil.

Do wonder if he was wired wrong from the get go or what other things contributed to this event.

Might be more complex, or just simple.

Last edited by hookeye; 05/25/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kwg020
After 6 years as an SRO I have seen many a kid leave the building upset and pissed off. 99% of the time it was because he or she did not want to "do school" or at least make an effort to integrate into the school. Yes, we had bullies and [bleep] but most of the time the kids were mad at the staff or administrators forcing them to "do school" when they didn't want to "do school". Many left with trespass notice and a demand they had to call back and talk to a principal before they could come back into the building. ( I would gladly hook them up)

I'm sure this kid caught some hell especially if he was showing trans tendencies. The bottom line is this kid was mad at the school district for some reason and he took it out on some 4th graders. My philosophy was to get them gone as soon as they could legally drop out of school. The longer we kept them against their will the more pissed off they were. At the time the legal age to drop out was 16. Now it's 18. There is NO reason to keep a kid in the building that has a bad attitude and poisons the atmosphere for the rest of the kids.

For some reason this kids anger festered until he was dangerous. Only the people close to him should/could of seen this IF they knew what the signs were. Trying to fix a broken kid after he is 15 or 16 is rarely successful unless you are a dedicated parent or guardian and give it some undivided attention. The fix should of been in long before that. Where was his father ? What was mom doing that she didn't see he was having issues ? It sounds like grandma was trying to get some answers and he shot her for her efforts. The damage had been done and it was too late.

There is no doubt he was very unhappy about something. We probably will never know what that something was. He took it with him when he died. Something like that guy that shot up Las Vegas. There was never a motive identified. I'd say he took that with him when he committed suicide. Does it really matter at this stage of the game ? His heart was full of hate and there was no stopping him.

kwg

I’m guessing the Vegas Shooter was dead before the shooting ever started. They’ve buried that story.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 28 of 53 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 52 53

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 1234, 63 invisible), 2,115 guests, and 1,123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,666
Posts18,493,690
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.