Hop To
Page 29 of 53 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 52 53
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by UncleAlps
Was this kid spoiled? Newer truck and cash to buy two AR's? High School Dropout? Where did he get the money? One fugged up little punk.

His family (mother) was poor, it's one of the reasons he was bullied at school.
He had a job and made his own money.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ol-gunman-brawled-repeatedly-school.html

Most likely he got bullied because he was a psychopath, rather than he's a psychopath because he got bullied.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by kwg020
After 6 years as an SRO I have seen many a kid leave the building upset and pissed off. 99% of the time it was because he or she did not want to "do school" or at least make an effort to integrate into the school. Yes, we had bullies and [bleep] but most of the time the kids were mad at the staff or administrators forcing them to "do school" when they didn't want to "do school". Many left with trespass notice and a demand they had to call back and talk to a principal before they could come back into the building. ( I would gladly hook them up)

I'm sure this kid caught some hell especially if he was showing trans tendencies. The bottom line is this kid was mad at the school district for some reason and he took it out on some 4th graders. My philosophy was to get them gone as soon as they could legally drop out of school. The longer we kept them against their will the more pissed off they were. At the time the legal age to drop out was 16. Now it's 18. There is NO reason to keep a kid in the building that has a bad attitude and poisons the atmosphere for the rest of the kids.

For some reason this kids anger festered until he was dangerous. Only the people close to him should/could of seen this IF they knew what the signs were. Trying to fix a broken kid after he is 15 or 16 is rarely successful unless you are a dedicated parent or guardian and give it some undivided attention. The fix should of been in long before that. Where was his father ? What was mom doing that she didn't see he was having issues ? It sounds like grandma was trying to get some answers and he shot her for her efforts. The damage had been done and it was too late.

There is no doubt he was very unhappy about something. We probably will never know what that something was. He took it with him when he died. Something like that guy that shot up Las Vegas. There was never a motive identified. I'd say he took that with him when he committed suicide. Does it really matter at this stage of the game ? His heart was full of hate and there was no stopping him.

kwg

Back in the old days they dropped out and started an auto repair shop or went to prison.

If they didnt want to be in school they school didn't try to keep em.

Now kids push things to the max. My ol lady taught at a HS for a while. Too many kids and their parents are just trash.

But they gotta keep em in so long to get the gov money.
" Seat date ".

Public school hasnt been about education for a long time.

Last edited by hookeye; 05/25/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Ain’t buying the “bullied because he was poor” angle, at least half the kids in that town are poor. From news reports his grandparents own their own house and the shooter’s druggie mother’s house.

OK, So maybe the kids interviewed by the media that made that claim were telling lies.

BTW, His grandfather is a felon so the guns were illegally in his home.

What was the Grandfather convicted of ???
First I’ve heard of that.

I posted a link for a reason

So ??? The Link you posted didn’t say a damn thing about what the Grandfather was convicted of.
A simple “I don’t know “ would have sufficed.

I'm not your Google bitch.

You can't tell me as a Texan living in Texas you don't know how to look up a Texas felons record in Texas?

Do you just use the internet to come here as make asinine posts all day.

And for that matter you've proven time and time again that you're a legendary, notorious racist here.

Why are you even pretending to GAF about some Hispanic killing a bunch of Hispanics?

GFY

Poor little butt hurt bitch. I’ve got several Life Long Hispanic friends. Good Family folks all.
I’m guessing they’ve got way more class and balls than your pathetic whiny ass.
And they all hate Fuqking wetbacks just as much as I do.

Not to mention way more Campfire Friends That I’ve actually been hunting and fishing with, traded guns with, and shared a meal with.
Run along now before some more mean tweets / posts make you cry. Fuggin Loser 😂😂😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Most likely he got bullied because he was a psychopath, rather than he's a psychopath because he got bullied.

Well put, and I’ll say it again, poor is a common condition around these parts, and cross-dressing is sort of trendy nowadays.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JakeDog
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
There's the attitude that made him.

And there is the liberal, apologetic that nurtured him
You know nothing about me. All I know about him came from the article. All I know about you comes from what you've written. So far you appear to be a bully, one of the newer kind, an internet bully.

It is never okay to bully or pick on any child for any reason. Deformities and handicaps don't have to be visible to exist. Tormenting another person for sport is evil. So many on here professing to be so religious yet so few condemning it.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hookeye
My childhood kinda sucked.
But even then I knew it was temporary.
Just do the work and move on.

Looking in from the outside, near as I can tell there was nothing that unusual about how bad that guy’s life sucked relative to lots of other people. I’m not claiming expertise but I’ve known a bunch, so have many other people..

Ain’t a one killed a bunch of children yet

Yep.
Some folks look for any reason or person to blame for thinking their life sucks. Usually the Psychopaths and Sociopaths.
Most of us man up and do something about it instead of whining about it or shooting someone.
Sounds like the kid was the product of druggies and criminal parents, with no parenting skills whatsoever.
Not to mention morals or values.

I grew up with some kids that their parents were druggies & alcoholics. Some of them ended up just like their parents, and some of them succeeded and made something of themselves.
Everyone has choices, and choices have consequences.
The whiners and the ones that blame everyone else for their problems can choose to be a POS or not. Those usually choose the former.
Doesn’t give them a right to murder folks just because Life Sucks. Or because your parents suck.

Sure he had piss poor parents with no parenting skills. Still no excuse for what he did.
He chose to be a cowardly murderer. Too bad he didn’t choose to blow his brains out instead.
Hope he’s enjoying Hell now.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Ain’t buying the “bullied because he was poor” angle, at least half the kids in that town are poor. From news reports his grandparents own their own house and the shooter’s druggie mother’s house.

OK, So maybe the kids interviewed by the media that made that claim were telling lies.

BTW, His grandfather is a felon so the guns were illegally in his home.

What was the Grandfather convicted of ???
First I’ve heard of that.

I posted a link for a reason

So ??? The Link you posted didn’t say a damn thing about what the Grandfather was convicted of.
A simple “I don’t know “ would have sufficed.

I'm not your Google bitch.

You can't tell me as a Texan living in Texas you don't know how to look up a Texas felons record in Texas?

Do you just use the internet to come here as make asinine posts all day.

And for that matter you've proven time and time again that you're a legendary, notorious racist here.

Why are you even pretending to GAF about some Hispanic killing a bunch of Hispanics?

GFY

Wait. What race are Hispanics?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by UncleAlps
Was this kid spoiled? Newer truck and cash to buy two AR's? High School Dropout? Where did he get the money? One fugged up little punk.

His family (mother) was poor, it's one of the reasons he was bullied at school.
He had a job and made his own money.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ol-gunman-brawled-repeatedly-school.html

Could be either way, all we'll ever know is what we're told by the news, unless somebody who posts here just happens to live near there and know personally about the situation.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What race are Hispanics? Aren't many Hispanics Mestizos, part Spanish (or Portuguese) and part native American peoples? I know not all, depending on heredity. Is Hispanic considered Caucasian in the United States? Maybe I'm confusing Latino and Hispanic.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Facts

Attached Images
IMG_8381.JPG (66.65 KB, 198 downloads)
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Apparently, he had like $6,000.00 worth of gear on him, all top notch. Didn't he work at Wendy's or something? I didn't know they paid so well.
probaly got his first credit card or swiped his grandmother's.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
What race are Hispanics? Aren't many Hispanics Mestizos, part Spanish (or Portuguese) and part native American peoples? I know not all, depending on heredity. Is Hispanic considered Caucasian in the United States? Maybe I'm confusing Latino and Hispanic.

Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race. You can be Latino and Hispanic. You can also be Latino, but not Hispanic. For example a Brazilian is Latino, but not Hispanic because they normally speak Portuguese. My wife is from Peru and she would be considered a Latina and Hispanic because she speaks Spanish and is from a Latin American country. A Spaniard can be considered Hispanic, but not Latino. Someone from Portugal wouldn't normally be considered either.

Hispanics and/or Latinos can be Caucasian, Asian, or Negroid also. I guess they could also be Australoid, but I have never met or seen one.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Longbob

Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race. You can be Latino and Hispanic. You can also be Latino, but not Hispanic. For example a Brazilian is Latino, but not Hispanic because they normally speak Portuguese. My wife is from Peru and she would be considered a Latina and Hispanic because she speaks Spanish and is from a Latin American country. A Spaniard can be considered Hispanic, but not Latino. Someone from Portugal wouldn't normally be considered either.

Hispanics and/or Latinos can be Caucasian, Asian, or Negroid also. I guess they could also be Australoid, but I have never met or seen one.
Thanks for the social studies lesson bro.
Lol

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
One thing in this whole tragedy that has me wondering and strikes me curious: Why was the first LEO on the scene Border Patrol? He ended the threat once he made contact. That BP agent saved a bunch innocent lives.

Right place, right time?

Maybe I missed it discussed here in this thread.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The thing about this type of evil, unnecessary and misplaced violence is that our rational minds can’t make sense of it. I certainly can’t! I don’t know what precipitates the notion in the mind of the deranged that killing innocent children is an acceptable or necessary expression of one’s unhappiness. It’s so unreal and so beyond our understanding that we cannot make sense of that level of evil. We attempt to use logic and reasoning trying to understand what causes someone to do the unthinkable but logic and reasoning have no presence in the face of such evil.

For us to fight amongst ourselves over the opinions and hypotheticals of what causes evil to do evil does nobody any good. At times like this those of us that are of the mindset that we’d do everything including lay down our lives to stop scumbags like him should be re-dedicating our attention to training and perfecting our theoretical scenarios in our minds….. and praying that we are never faced with that level of irrational evil.

Sheepdogs should be uniting, not nipping at one another’s heels.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

The check-the-box categories are

WHITE - HISPANIC
and
WHITE -NOT HISPANIC

Most every South Texas Hispanic family will swear up and down that there was a Spanish grandfather in the mix. Ergo even tho they may look like a bunch of Apaches, they will almost invariably check WHITE - HISPANIC.

Actually Ancestry.com somewhat bears them out, generally South Texas Hispanics turn out to be about 2/3 Indian and 1/3 Iberian.

A sad heritage from the Indio side is the widespread prevalence of Adult Onset Type 2 Diabetes.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thanks Longbob. I had forgotten about the Portuguese involvement in South American history. Always tend to think of things south of the United States as Spanish Spanish Spanish. Even them ol' nasty Brits got involved too. Although they often just waited on the gold to sail out to them and then took it, lol.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Muddinmetal
Facts

That is VERY good Muddinmetal

GOA
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Having watched the news today I was struck by how grossly obese the Mexican men and women were. The number of extremely fat…sloppy fat Mexican men was shocking to me.

If you are carrying an extra 100-200 pounds of fat around on a daily basis then irregardless of what box you check or what ethnicity you claim you are an ideal candidate for type 2 diabetes.

If you eat crap, drink corn syrup drinks and grow sedentary and obese then don’t be surprised if you develop diabetes, hypertension and a myriad of other issues. It ain’t your heritage that’s killing you it’s your lifestyle.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Thanks Longbob. I had forgotten about the Portuguese involvement in South American history. Always tend to think of things south of the United States as Spanish Spanish Spanish. Even them ol' nasty Brits got involved too. Although they often just waited on the gold to sail out to them and then took it, lol.

No problem. None of this was on my radar until I got married to a Peruvian then it all began to make sense. Most of the bad words she would call me took me a while to figure out. Why oh why didn't I take Spanish in school. Dammit.

Page 29 of 53 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 52 53

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (17CalFan, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 71 invisible), 2,372 guests, and 1,492 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,679
Posts18,493,859
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.