Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 34 of 53 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 52 53
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
see that's where you're completely wrong, I have many guns. And I respect them, and it's privelege to own them. Trump always was and always will be a douche canoe. He has all of you fooled. But I'm not pro politician for any side. Term limits , campaign finance reform, no dark money. But let's stay focused

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by Osky
Second where does an 18 year old get enough experience with two newly purchased rifles and ammo to accurately hold off LEO as long as he did?

From the evidence that is coming out, it is not hard to hold off LEO who are behind their cars in the parking lot.
Exactly. The armed School Resource officer let's the perp in the School without firing a single shot. Not one! Then law enforcement shows up and hides behind their Cars for 40 minutes! It's not a good look

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Prewar70
see that's where you're completely wrong, I have many guns. And I respect them, and it's privelege A RIGHT to own them....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Red flag laws plus the battle cry for increased mental health investigations/ convictions will fall right into the marxist hands as their primary tool to use against all conservative gun owners. This is a slippery slope right into the gulag. They did same thing in soviet union.

Picture defending yourself before a tribunal (medical review board) of fresh from the marxist indoctrination center (university) snowflake experts hell bent on sending you to the looney bin for defending yourself or the constitution from all enemies both foreign and domestic.

Be careful what you wish for!!!

B I N G O ^^^^^

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
All of it is completely tragic. From every angle

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by FOsteology
see that's where you're completely wrong, I have many guns. And I respect them, and it's privelege A RIGHT to own them....

Beat me to it. There’s a reason the second amendment was written in simple language for all to see and understand. When a right is reduced to a privilege you are no longer free.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

That's where his thinking and beliefs lie.

Not in the actual wording of the written law.............and in what's God given.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

TRUTH

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Cannot believe what is shaping up as a complete failure by law enforcement. An active shooter is inside for almost an hour as parents are told to remain calm and sit outside hearing gunshots as leo parade around in their tactical gear doing crowd control. I mean this is an entire issue on it's own. I'm not painting it with a broadbrush but it's happened before, and not all cops are bad cops but what are we paying them to do??? And for the crowd that believes more guns is the answer, arm the teachers, it trained professionals can't get it done, do you really expect the full time teachers to be able to do the protecting? And for the racist homophob crowd here, if an 18 yo tranny mexican with no training can shoot and would 2 leo after the accident, walk past an armed security guard, and barricade himself in a school room for an hour while dozens of agents sit outside wondering what the plan is, I'm sure throwing more guns at the situation is the answer. God is the answer. Needed a better dad is the answer. How can you be sol blind? Stop enabling people getting the gun in the first place. Put up more obstacles. When the city of put up a fence on the Golden Gate Bridge suicides declined by over 50%. Make it more difficult, be part of the solution not the problem. Btw, no guns are allowed inside the NRA convention this weekend, what a bunch of pussies.
Would you have preferred to see 40 scared chitless police officers running though an elementary school, spraying bullets all over the place?

I propose we wait a day or two and maybe learn a bit more about what actually happened before casting judgement.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
see that's where you're completely wrong, I have many guns. And I respect them, and it's privelege to own them. Trump always was and always will be a douche canoe. He has all of you fooled. But I'm not pro politician for any side. Term limits , campaign finance reform, no dark money. But let's stay focused

Remember when you praised Cuomo for killing over 30,000 vulnerable elderly in NY? What a mouth breathing ignorant moron you are. Sub 80 Iq window licker

Re: Why Is FOX News Breaking In For Gov Cuomo’s Daily Briefs ?
keith_dunlap #14691644 03/22/20
Online Content
Prewar70
P
Minneapolis, MN
Personally I like his approach to this and I think he's handling it honestly, with facts. He must be connecting with a lot of Americans because people are listening. Vastly different approach compared to Trump, who spews misinformation, doesn't understand the facts, deflects on how he mishandled it early on, can't take responsibility and who's biggest highlight everyday is getting to call it the CHinese virus on national tv. He can hear his base applauding. What a horrible leader, truly, not capable.

Last edited by ribka; 05/26/22.
IC B3

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Our local elementary school (K-8) has exactly ONE male teacher.

Women generally suck at situational awareness and remembering to make sure of stuff like locked doors etc. They also aren't prone to challenge anyone as to why they are there.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I liked you much better when you didn’t post much.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
All of it is completely tragic. From every angle

what's really tragic is you posing as a sportsman lmao

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Hey retard when did owning guns become a privilege? I am also still waiting for you to answer how it’s Trump’s fault that you’re a liberal queer. Thanks!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Story developing that cops went in and got their own kids out while waiting on the tac team !

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Red flag laws plus the battle cry for increased mental health investigations/ convictions will fall right into the marxist hands as their primary tool to use against all conservative gun owners. This is a slippery slope right into the gulag. They did same thing in soviet union.

Picture defending yourself before a tribunal (medical review board) of fresh from the marxist indoctrination center (university) snowflake experts hell bent on sending you to the looney bin for defending yourself or the constitution from all enemies both foreign and domestic.

Be careful what you wish for!!!

B I N G O ^^^^^
Anybody that believes red flag laws would not be abused is just totally out of the realm of reality they're an idiot

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
What a hero.
Lol

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
This is like playing checkers with my kids. LImited real discussion, mostly name calling. This is bad

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
see that's where you're completely wrong, I have many guns. And I respect them, and it's privelege to own them.
There's where you are wrong. The right of self defense is a human right, not a privilege.

Politics is War by Other Means
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 57springer
Story developing that cops went in and got their own kids out while waiting on the tac team !

Got a link to that?

Page 34 of 53 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 52 53

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (10gaugeman, 2500HD, 1936M71, 257 roberts, 1minute, 1badf350, 62 invisible), 2,459 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,686
Posts18,494,041
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.