Print Thread
Hop To
Page 35 of 53 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 52 53
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Prewar70
Cannot believe what is shaping up as a complete failure by law enforcement. An active shooter is inside for almost an hour as parents are told to remain calm and sit outside hearing gunshots as leo parade around in their tactical gear doing crowd control. I mean this is an entire issue on it's own. I'm not painting it with a broadbrush but it's happened before, and not all cops are bad cops but what are we paying them to do??? And for the crowd that believes more guns is the answer, arm the teachers, it trained professionals can't get it done, do you really expect the full time teachers to be able to do the protecting? And for the racist homophob crowd here, if an 18 yo tranny mexican with no training can shoot and would 2 leo after the accident, walk past an armed security guard, and barricade himself in a school room for an hour while dozens of agents sit outside wondering what the plan is, I'm sure throwing more guns at the situation is the answer. God is the answer. Needed a better dad is the answer. How can you be sol blind? Stop enabling people getting the gun in the first place. Put up more obstacles. When the city of put up a fence on the Golden Gate Bridge suicides declined by over 50%. Make it more difficult, be part of the solution not the problem. Btw, no guns are allowed inside the NRA convention this weekend, what a bunch of pussies.

Okay, there we go. Now you are showing your true colors.

Who is more invested in stopping a killer in the classroom? A cop sheltering behind his car just off campus? Or an adult in the classroom with the killer?

In the first place, if the would be killer knew the school was full of armed responders, he would not even be there.

I take comfort in knowing there is at least one armed teacher in my Grandkids' school. That is one that I KNOW of. And only because he and his Dad are both next door neighbors to me, and I have been closely a quainted with the Dad for sixty years.

I do not know how many other teachers in this district or county are armed, nor is it any of my business. I can only wish every one of them were.

As far as God and Fathers go. Just exactly how would you legislate that in your leftist mind.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
see that's where you're completely wrong, I have many guns. And I respect them, and it's privelege to own them. Trump always was and always will be a douche canoe. He has all of you fooled. But I'm not pro politician for any side. Term limits , campaign finance reform, no dark money. But let's stay focused
Uhm no!

It is not a privelege!

It is a Constitutionally guaranteed RIGHT. And a moral obligation.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
Based on the information from Varmintguy's thread, the guy was bullied incessantly until driven to insanity. It can and does happen. Next to nothing is done about the bullying and never has been. Some people can get over it. Some never do. You keep pounding on people who already have problems and it wrecks them mentally. You end up with a person with a hate filled twisted mind planning on the most horrible way possible to inflict pain on other humanity in a raging suicidal burnout. Schools are extremely vulnerable targets.

Lots of kids were bullied growing up. When I was younger I had short hair during a time when long hair was fashionable and that was enough for me to be singled out and bullied. My dad taught me how to fight and how to be ruthless when fighting. He said that when I’ve had enough then it’s up to me to set them straight, he was right. I became an unbeaten street fighter that by high school had a reputation as someone not to mess with. The rich kid high school football captain outweighed me by 75 pounds that day that he decided to mess with me. We walked off school property and he turned around when I started swinging. Billy took 3 punches as he fell and knowing that he outweighed me by a big margin I wasn’t stopping until he was unconscious. I was 15 (he was 18) but I was in a rage and I pulverized his face until he was unrecognizable. I’d have killed him if 3 teachers didn’t pull me off of him because the entire student body was watching dumbfounded but wouldn’t touch me afraid of what I might do.

From that moment on my life was completely different. Two days later the JV and varsity basketball team had their long hair shaved as a tribute to me, David beating Goliath. It was an amazing experience and one of those experiences that literally changes your life. I got suspended for 3 days but dad demanded that I serve my suspension from home. The principal asked dad why he wanted me to serve the time at home. Dad replied and I’ll never forget his words….”I’m taking my son for lunch and then he has the next 3 days to sleep in, go to the beach and think about how the next time some ass hole picks a fight with him he could fight more effectively and send the next son of a bitch that tries that to the hospital….the only issue I have with my son is that he didn’t put him in the hospital”

Bullying is not an excuse to kill 4th graders.

Good one Aces....

Was it in a movie he saw?

They cut their hair?

Riiiiiight.

Jim….with my hand to God the JV and Basketball team shaved their heads. I would hope that you aren’t calling me a liar since I’ve never given you or anyone else a bullshit story.

If you are then just come out and say it.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
This is like playing checkers with my kids. LImited real discussion, mostly name calling. This is bad

Remember this coming out of your genius mind ? lol. N o wonder you want to ban guns

Re: Why Is FOX News Breaking In For Gov Cuomo’s Daily Briefs ?
keith_dunlap #14691644 03/22/20
Online Content
Prewar70
P
Minneapolis, MN
Personally I like his approach to this and I think he's handling it honestly, with facts. He must be connecting with a lot of Americans because people are listening. Vastly different approach compared to Trump, who spews misinformation, doesn't understand the facts, deflects on how he mishandled it early on, can't take responsibility and who's biggest highlight everyday is getting to call it the CHinese virus on national tv. He can hear his base applauding. What a horrible leader, truly, not capable

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by ribka
This is like playing checkers with my kids. LImited real discussion, mostly name calling. This is bad

Remember this coming out of your genius mind ? lol. N o wonder you want to ban guns

Online Content
Prewar70
P
Minneapolis, MN
Personally I like his approach to this and I think he's handling it honestly, with facts. He must be connecting with a lot of Americans because people are listening. Vastly different approach compared to Trump, who spews misinformation, doesn't understand the facts, deflects on how he mishandled it early on, can't take responsibility and who's biggest highlight everyday is getting to call it the CHinese virus on national tv. He can hear his base applauding. What a horrible leader, truly, not capable

Prewar70 must love how uncle joe is running things.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by 57springer
Story developing that cops went in and got their own kids out while waiting on the tac team !

Got a link to that?
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by 57springer
Story developing that cops went in and got their own kids out while waiting on the tac team !

Got a link to that?
I was reading it on another forum , but there is now a thread on this site with a link . Check it out .

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
Based on the information from Varmintguy's thread, the guy was bullied incessantly until driven to insanity.

I'm not defending bullies or bullying but more likely it was the other way around. Kids single out those who are different. More likely the guy had mental health issues to begin with, kids recognized that and piled on.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I realized in high school near Corpus Christi which was 30% Hispanic at the time, 90% of car crashes involved a Mexican. 75% involved 2 autos driven by Mexicans.

Problem now is, Mexicans on welfare live in $300,000 houses and claim no visible source of income and the uneducated high school drop out with 5 kids drives a F250.

They can kill your ass.

They kick the hubby making $150 a year in the oilfield out for a few days when WeFair notifies them they are coming for a WeFair check.

The dimocommies vote buying plan in action.

Gayghost, Suckawhore, Jell0, JiminTenn and Twerker approve.

PREZACTLY. See em every time I go to the Grocery Store. Fat assed women with5 fat assed kids. Talking Spanish on their new Govt Free Iphone, Driving a near new F/350 or Chevy 2500, bed full of concrete tools, and of course, paying with a EBT Card.
Those fuqkers are eating better thanwe are on that EBT Card OUR Tax Dollars payed for. 😡

Well it’s a good thing he took out them 19 kids. So you can sleep better tonight. You are a ph ucking idiot..

Sounds like your drunken idiotic dumbass is the one that needs some sleep. Being as how your good with the Murder of 19 innocent children & 2 school teachers. 🤪

Bet you’re an Eggspurt on Wetbacks, too, being as there’s so many of them in Alaska. 🤪
Lucky for your dumbass they can’t swim the Ocean to Alaska or get past the Canadian Border Guards or Mounties to overrun your great State.
Not to mention that they hate the cold.
And apparently, you must have missed the part of my other post about my life long Hispanic friends I grew up with. That hate fuqking Wetbacks as much as I do.

Carry on Eggspurt, you don’t need my help making a fool of yourself. You’re doing a fine job all by your lonesome.

No it’s pretty simple you are a retard.. You’re only takeaway from all of this, are Mexicans are fat, sloppy, lazy and a burden on the welfare system. We also have plenty of Mexicans up here in Alaska and we have CBP up here as well. Don’t let your ignorance write a check your ass can’t cash retard.

Evidently your stupid AND your Reading Comprehension Really Sucks. 😂😂🤪

Jag and I were talking about WETBACKS, you imbecile.
Jag said Mexicans, and I knew who he meant. From tons of previous conversations with the Good Doc. Both online and in person.
If you don’t like the Fuqking Truth we are telling about TX being overrun with Welfare Sucking Webacks, too bad.
The Hispanics that I’m friends with and grew up with say the same damn thing. As I said before, they hate wetbacks as much as we do. But being as your Reading Comprehension Truly Sucks, I doubt that your drunken ass would remember it anyhow. Jag and I were having a conversation that didn’t include you. But you felt compelled to butt in. Or was it just the Whiskey talking. 🤪
Now run along and go Fuqk yourself. And get drunk. Again.
😂😂😂

Last edited by chlinstructor; 05/26/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
logical thinking tells me that the story about cops going in and ONLY rescuing their own kids is bull crap. Think about it, a cop is going in where there's a bunch of kids and ONLY getting their own kid out. Not believing that one for one second.

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
While everyone is discussing remember that this kind of thing does not end when the shooter dies. The husband of a victim teacher died of a heart attack. They had 4 children. This community will suffer from this for a long time.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jdm953
While everyone is discussing remember that this kind of thing does not end when the shooter dies. The husband of a victim teacher died of a heart attack. They had 4 children. This community will suffer from this for a long time.

Unreal.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I’m hearing the BP agent went in on his own and killed the murderer while the locals were standing around waiting. Also hear he is a combat veteran. If the locals waited even one minute to go in and engage the killer the department leadership and every responding officer needs to be fired immediately and stripped of any pension. The community needs to ostracize the officers and their families and drive them out of the community. Every day my respect for law enforcement falls further.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
It takes a rare person to run towards danger.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I’m hearing the BP agent went in on his own and killed the murderer while the locals were standing around waiting. Also hear he is a combat veteran. If the locals waited even one minute to go in and engage the killer the department leadership and every responding officer needs to be fired immediately and stripped of any pension. The community needs to ostracize the officers and their families and drive them out of the community. Every day my respect for law enforcement falls further.

That is just not so.

The press conference earlier, the spokesman said it was the border patrolman, a Zavala County deputy sheriff, and Uvalde Police dept. personnel, all with tactical training who made up the impromptu team who rushed and killed the shooter.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Or one in rage of what's happening.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Your credibility in this conversation has reached bottom.

Go troll elsewhere.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by ribka

Online Content
Prewar70
P
Minneapolis, MN

Prewar70 must love how uncle joe is running things.

Since he thinks it's a "privilege" to own guns, I'm sure he feels privileged to have Biden in the White House.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
ANY man that doesn’t run towards the sounds of children being murdered isn’t fit to call himself a man.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Now they are saying that there was no SRO there and there wasn't any shots exchanged before the shooter entered the school, even though Gov Abbott said there was. And, the press conference that just concluded said that there were Federal Marshalls there that detained and handcuffed parents. Very odd to me that Federal Marshalls were on scene before they even got the guy stopped.

Last edited by mirage243; 05/26/22.
Page 35 of 53 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 52 53

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1234, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 62 invisible), 2,457 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,659
Posts18,493,524
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.