Hop To
Page 37 of 53 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 52 53
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I never trust information in the early stages of incidents like this.
You are a wise man.
Some say that it's only the early reports that have any veracity.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I never trust information in the early stages of incidents like this.
You are a wise man.
Some say that it's only the early reports that have any veracity.

^^^^ THIS

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I simply don’t understand how any LEO could stay outside as they listen to shots going off inside the school. I am truly sickened by how our LEO’s allowed this to continue

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
A few local cops went in right away, exchanged shots and got wounded, then fell back and called for reinforcements. Then, the law guys waited an hour for the SWAT team to show up and kill the guy. Local cops in Uvalde don't have body armor or ARs?

Go hole up with your fellow police union buddies, while you listen to the sound of children being slaughtered?

Well, at least these officers went home at the end of their shift.

When is the last time you entered a building to confront an armed foe, got wounded, and stayed in the fight?

I'm guessing you are a high-speed retired SF guy that's booted more than a few doors in your day...

The injured cops, might have had their arm blown in two by the .223 round. No, they are out of the fight.
But there were a bunch of other cops, standing around and listening to the sound of children being slaughtered inside, while they awaited the Border Patrol SWAT team. Looks like they waited around for the better part of an hour. Thank God they got to go home at the end of their shift.

Cops ON SCENE, let's say there were five of them, at the four minute mark, needed to assault that classroom and shoot that murderer. I don't care if 4 of those cops got killed, it is their job "to serve and protect."

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I don't like what I am hearing. How do you fabricate a "school resource officer" that "engaged" the shooter? I think there is a CYA effort going on via the Texas DPS. Although they have somewhat of a checkered past, it is time for the FBI to take over the investigation.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
I simply don’t understand how any LEO could stay outside as they listen to shots going off inside the school. I am truly sickened by how our LEO’s allowed this to continue

No matter what, you gotta go home at the end of your shift. Didn't you see the movie Untouchables?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
I don't like what I am hearing. How do you fabricate a "school resource officer" that "engaged" the shooter? I think there is a CYA effort going on via the Texas DPS. Although they have somewhat of a checkered past, it is time for the FBI to take over the investigation.

The FBI can’t find its own a$$ with both hands. Why not find out why it took the Border Patrol to cap the turd. Better yet turn over the investigation to them.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Uvalde is a small town, relatively. Everyone knows everyone. Simple people. It has a large presence of Border Patrol because of its proximity to the border. Local LE's children were killed.

F'ck you cop hating bastards.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Fughking ticket masters.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
it is time for the FBI to take over the investigation.

Um, you mean our current FBI?

Please don't feed the trolls!
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
A few local cops went in right away, exchanged shots and got wounded, then fell back and called for reinforcements. Then, the law guys waited an hour for the SWAT team to show up and kill the guy. Local cops in Uvalde don't have body armor or ARs?

Go hole up with your fellow police union buddies, while you listen to the sound of children being slaughtered?

Well, at least these officers went home at the end of their shift.

When is the last time you entered a building to confront an armed foe, got wounded, and stayed in the fight?

I'm guessing you are a high-speed retired SF guy that's booted more than a few doors in your day...

The injured cops, might have had their arm blown in two by the .223 round. No, they are out of the fight.
But there were a bunch of other cops, standing around and listening to the sound of children being slaughtered inside, while they awaited the Border Patrol SWAT team. Looks like they waited around for the better part of an hour. Thank God they got to go home at the end of their shift.

Cops ON SCENE, let's say there were five of them, at the four minute mark, needed to assault that classroom and shoot that murderer. I don't care if 4 of those cops got killed, it is their job "to serve and protect."

Truth. They waited for optical equipment, body armor, and hostage negotiators.

Gutless ticket masters.

WOUNDED kids laying and bleeding out for a fughking hour.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/26/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

The one's who've made so many arrests of elite pedophiles from the extensive collection of Epstein Pedo Island videotapes? What's the arrest count up to now?

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

The one's who've made so many arrests of elite pedophiles from the extensive collection of Epstein Pedo Island videotapes? What's the arrest count up to now?

It's good to see sarcasm isn't lost on the brain trust.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Uvalde is a small town, relatively. Everyone knows everyone. Simple people. It has a large presence of Border Patrol because of its proximity to the border. Local LE's children were killed.

F'ck you cop hating bastards.

Oh boy.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Any 1st level school room I’ve ever seen has windows on the outside wall. It is said the assistant in the victim room helped some students thru the windows there. How could the earliest responding officers not have taken advantage of this? Seems an obvious observation and firing position affording some level of protection. Could be wrong.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Those FBI cucks are too busy running interference and protecting baby killers like Lon Horiuchi to worry about actually preventing crimes. The only crimes they’re able to prevent are the ones that they manufacture. The only “criminals” those impotent cucks arrest are the idiots they entrap in their manufactured crimes. The FBI has become as useless as the ATF and almost as criminally corrupt as the DEA.

🖕..federal “law enforcement”….impotent and corrupt ass wipes.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
The question is, what more could LEO have done to help the killer accomplish his goal.

All I can think of is, 1, Bring him more bullets, a cheese burger and fries.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The question is, what more could LEO have done to help the killer accomplish his goal.

You get dumber by the minute.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
H
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
H

For someone who post about not believing the media, you sure believe the media a lot.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by Hypocrite

For someone who post about not believing the media, you sure believe the media a lot.

He's crazy, like sh&thouse rat crazy, but you knew that.

Page 37 of 53 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 52 53

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 61 invisible), 2,356 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,702
Posts18,494,272
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.