Print Thread
Hop To
Page 38 of 53 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 52 53
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
I'm not as dumb as those Leo's who stood around an hour as kids lay bleeding out.

I and millions of other people would have gone in without bullet proof vests just as that mother did to get her 2 girls out.

My cousin retired as No 2 in the Texas Dept of Corrections. Head warden for the Texas prison system. She is apoplectic and cant believe this schiett. I know of some of the things she has gone up against. She agrees with me puke. Waiting for freaking hostage negotiators while kids lay bleeding out. No Fughking Way.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I'm not as dumb as those Leo's who stood around an hour as kids lay bleeding out.

I and millions of other people would have gone in without bullet proof vests just as that mother did to get her 2 girls out.

My cousin retired as No 2 in the Texas Dept of Corrections. Head warden for the Texas prison system. She is apoplectic and cant believe this schiett. I know of some of the things she has gone up against. She agrees with me puke. Waiting for freaking hostage negotiators while kids lay bleeding out. No Fughking Way.

What have you EVER done?

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Your question indicates you would have holstered your gun and waited for a negotiating team also.

I also taught her how to hunt and shoot.

She would have gone in alone as would several others I know personally here on the Fire.

grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/26/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeDog

What have you EVER done?

He can talk chit with the best of them. That is no small thing considering the overall condition of the 'Fire.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Your question indicates you would have holstered your gun and waited for a negotiating team also.

I also taught her how to hunt and shoot.

She would have gone in alone as would several others I know personally here on the Fire.

grin

What have you EVER done besides run your suck?

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MOGC

What have you EVER done?

He can talk chit with the best of them. That is no small thing considering the overall condition of the 'Fire.

Your words prove this country only USED to be made of men and you accept that others are like you and that is no longer the case.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

What have you EVER done?

Your words prove this country only USED to be made of men and you accept that others are like you and that is no longer the case.

Do you want to compare DD214's? I'd wager on it, but every knows you are a REnigger.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
MOGC and Jakedog, are you saying what those HPD pukes did in standing around and waiting for hostage negotiators would have been an acceptable course of action for you?

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

What have you EVER done?

Better question is WTF is some nobody asking Jag what has he ever done? WTF have you ever done?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

What have you EVER done?

Do you want to compare DD214's? I'd wager on it, but every knows you are a REnigger.

Regardless of what you HAVE done you indicate that you think what they did was ok.

Bingo.

If the shoe fits wear it.

What they did was ok or not.

I find it unacceptable and unbelievable.

Let's see how the jury comes out on it.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Prewar70
And for the crowd that believes more guns is the answer, arm the teachers, it trained professionals can't get it done, do you really expect the full time teachers to be able to do the protecting?

1) Deterrence

2) I’m betting an armed teacher stuck inside of the school would grow more courage than those LEOs had real quick. The choice between certain death and probable death is still an easy one.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Originally Posted by Prewar70
And for the crowd that believes more guns is the answer, arm the teachers, it trained professionals can't get it done, do you really expect the full time teachers to be able to do the protecting?

1) Deterrence

2) I’m betting an armed teacher stuck inside of the school would grow more courage than those LEOs had real quick. The choice between certain death and probable death is still an easy one.

Truth. 2 died cover their kids from what I hear.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Everybody is a hero with whiskey and a keyboard.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Everybody is a hero with whiskey and a keyboard.
PB: You and I agree here. One doesn't know for sure what they would do until faced with it.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How many of you have had a 20 or 30 round magazine of 5.56 or 7.62 emptied at you?

At a distance of 100 yards, it would concerning to be on the receiving end. But take that same firepower at just a few feet away, and it would be soul shaking.

There’s a reason sustained fire keeps most peoples heads down behind cover. That’s why one of the basics teaching tenants for receiving fire at a single position, is to not do a quick peek from the same spot you have just looked.

SF and tactical teams have made some nice kill shots on haji and run of the mill bad guys who popped a peek from the same spot twice, only to have their head getting turned into a canoe.

I’m not making any excuses for the LEO on site at Robb Elem. I don’t know what happened. I wasn’t there. The initial reports don’t sound flattering to LE….More to come out for sure.

I give props to the BORTAC team that entered the classroom and engaged the shooter. Room entry is a practiced art form and those who do it the best in the world, still take wounds, or worse doing it.

If my kid was inside that school. I’d have to be pig piled, tased, and cuffed to keep me from going in.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
MOGC and Jakedog, are you saying what those HPD pukes did in standing around and waiting for hostage negotiators would have been an acceptable course of action for you?

Nope. What I'm saying is that I don't think you 1] know all the facts yet, or 2] don't understand the facts, or 3] are willingly ignoring the facts. You're like a middle school cheerleader all worked up over a rumor. Just talking chit all worked up into a lather.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Uvalde is a small town, relatively. Everyone knows everyone. Simple people. It has a large presence of Border Patrol because of its proximity to the border. Local LE's children were killed.

F'ck you cop hating bastards.
F’ck you ! Blue line apologist c’ck sucker !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I Pray non of us never have to deal with it.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
nypost.com

A mom of two students at Robb Elementary School says she was handcuffed by officers as the shooter was still inside before she jumped a fence and ran into the school to safely retrieve her children on Tuesday.

Angeli Rose Gomez, a mother of a second-grader and a third-grader, told the Wall Street Journal she drove 40 miles to the Uvalde school and was one of numerous parents begging and yelling at the officers to enter sooner to take out 18-year-old gunman Salvador Ramos.

After a few minutes, she said, a US Marshall placed her in handcuffs, stating that she was under arrest for intervening in an active investigation, according to the Journal.

It took almost an hour before Ramos was killed by a specialized US Border Patrol tactical team, authorities said. In that time, he gunned down 19 school children and two teachers.

Gomez recognized a few local Uvalde police officers and convinced them to tell the marshals to remove the cuffs.

Once freed, she distanced herself from the crowd, jumped the school fence, ran inside the school building and grabbed her two children. The three sprinted out of the school together, she said.

Gomez told the Journal she decided to charge the school herself as officers waited outside the building “doing nothing.”

“They were just standing outside the fence,” she said. “They weren’t going in there or running anywhere.”

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Looks like the "news" is about as reliable as always, conflicting reports from every direction and biased spin.

Page 38 of 53 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 52 53

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 10gaugeman, 160user, 10Glocks, 1lessdog, 62 invisible), 2,288 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,695
Posts18,494,187
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.