Page 39 of 53 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 52 53
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by JakeDog
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I'm not as dumb as those Leo's who stood around an hour as kids lay bleeding out.

I and millions of other people would have gone in without bullet proof vests just as that mother did to get her 2 girls out.

My cousin retired as No 2 in the Texas Dept of Corrections. Head warden for the Texas prison system. She is apoplectic and cant believe this schiett. I know of some of the things she has gone up against. She agrees with me puke. Waiting for freaking hostage negotiators while kids lay bleeding out. No Fughking Way.

What have you EVER done?

Better question is WTF is some nobody asking Jag what has he ever done? WTF have you ever done?

Besides your mom?

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Everybody is a hero with whiskey and a keyboard.

It's always worked for me.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Originally Posted by Prewar70
And for the crowd that believes more guns is the answer, arm the teachers, it trained professionals can't get it done, do you really expect the full time teachers to be able to do the protecting?

1) Deterrence

2) I’m betting an armed teacher stuck inside of the school would grow more courage than those LEOs had real quick. The choice between certain death and probable death is still an easy one.

Yeah. The trained professionals were outside the school. The teachers were inside getting killed.Trained professionals weren’t sitting in the classrooms dying. The children were. When trained professionals aren’t available on the criminals schedule we pretty much have to protect ourselves. Could those 2 teachers speak they’d agree.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Originally Posted by Prewar70
And for the crowd that believes more guns is the answer, arm the teachers, it trained professionals can't get it done, do you really expect the full time teachers to be able to do the protecting?

1) Deterrence

2) I’m betting an armed teacher stuck inside of the school would grow more courage than those LEOs had real quick. The choice between certain death and probable death is still an easy one.

Yeah. The trained professionals were outside the school. The teachers were inside getting killed.Trained professionals weren’t sitting in the classrooms dying. The children were. When trained professionals aren’t available on the criminals schedule we pretty much have to protect ourselves. Could those 2 teachers speak they’d agree.

Go make a difference. Save lives. The people need you.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
If the official timeline is correct the whole of the Uvalde police department are cowards ! First shots fired and within four minutes the Uvalde police exchanged fire with the killer and then fell back and waited for swat teams and negotiators ! 40 minutes go by while children bled out ! Thank god all the police went home alive and only women and children died…pure cowardice !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
McConnell is saying he’s willing to work with Schumer on gun control. It keeps getting worse.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
And here’s a link of an interview where the police spokesperson explains how they let the children and teachers die because they were afraid of being shot…https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/05/26/texas-dps-lt-chris-olivarez-explains-law-enforcement-waited-one-hour-to-enter-uvalde-school-because-they-were-afraid-of-being-shot/

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
[bleep] those cops. If parents were willing to storm that school, the cops had no right to stand in the way. [bleep] those pieces of schit for handcuffing those parents. If you’re too cowardly to do what is necessary, don’t stand in the way of those who aren’t.

Fewer than sixty years ago, people in Austin went to their cars and homes and got deer rifles to return fire on Charles Whitmore. They kept his head down until one officer went up the tower and killed him by himself. Now, the cops tackle people who are braver than they are and place them in handcuffs to keep them from saving children.

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Cowards plain and simple.

And for the record I am no cop hater.

Last edited by Mike_S; 05/26/22.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Link from Daveinjax post

7 officers entered initially. 4 from one end of the school and 3 from the other. Took fire and retreated. Direct from LE, no rumor. Short listen.

Last edited by shootem; 05/26/22.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Hastings
PB: You and I agree here. One doesn't know for sure what they would do until faced with it.
Bullschitt

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I would have started shooting cops had my child been in that school and they had been keeping me out of there. It’s that simple. My kid is in a situation like that, I’m going in. If you claim the privilege to utilize state violence on my behalf, then do it. If you choose not to while my child is in danger of death, then you are part of the problem.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
If the official timeline is correct the whole of the Uvalde police department are cowards ! First shots fired and within four minutes the Uvalde police exchanged fire with the killer and then fell back and waited for swat teams and negotiators ! 40 minutes go by while children bled out ! Thank god all the police went home alive and only women and children died…pure cowardice !

That's what it's looking like, Dave.

Suffering the second visual migraine in my life now.
I'm not mad, exasperated, exercised, pissed off. I'm disgusted. Never thought I would see this schiett. First time in my life I'm ashamed of being a Texan.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I would have started shooting cops had my child been in that school and they had been keeping me out of there. It’s that simple. My kid is in a situation like that, I’m going in. If you claim the privilege to utilize state violence on my behalf, then do it. If you choose not to while my child is in danger of death, then you are part of the problem.

This. I'm betting many cops there are watching their backs.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
PB: You and I agree here. One doesn't know for sure what they would do until faced with it.

I've always respected you Hastings, but if you dont know what you would do then I feel sorry for you.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
There are a lot of guys here on the Fire who know what they would have done with a gun. They would have gone after a cowardly kid killer, just like the guy did with s few bullets in his gun when the Texas church shooting went down.

The only difference being we would not have had to extract a gun from a locked safe and THEN had to shove a few cartridges into the magazine when people were getting shot in church across the street.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I've always respected you Hastings, but if you dont know what you would do then I feel sorry for you.

Well Jag, writing a ticket to a 13 year old for not having a fishing license is about as dangerous as Hastings job ever got.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Honestly, I don’t blame anyone for not wanting to go in there and get shot for someone else’s kids. But if you’re a cop, it’s your job. And if you don’t want to the job, pull off the badge, walk away, and don’t stop someone else from doing it.

Last edited by JoeBob; 05/26/22.
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
In 2001 an event in our country completely changed our lives. Afterward if you were a cop or a firefighter you couldn’t buy a drink. The fire side lost 343 that day. I believe the various police agencies lost around 150. The reason I can remember fire is because I am or was then a career firefighter. Had a lot of police buddies, still do. No one called them cowards then. What have we become.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Mike_S
In 2001 an event in our country completely changed our lives. Afterward if you were a cop or a firefighter you couldn’t buy a drink. The fire side lost 343 that day. I believe the various police agencies lost around 150. The reason I can remember fire is because I am or was then a career firefighter. Had a lot of police buddies, still do. No one called them cowards then. What have we become.

Because they actually did heroic stuff that day, not cowardly bullshit like they did in Uvalde. The fault is not with people calling cowards cowards, it’s with the cowards.

Page 39 of 53 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 52 53

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (01Foreman400, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10Glocks, 53 invisible), 2,276 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,647
Posts18,493,344
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.