Hop To
Page 42 of 53 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 52 53
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JoeBob
[bleep] those cops. If parents were willing to storm that school, the cops had no right to stand in the way. [bleep] those pieces of schit for handcuffing those parents. If you’re too cowardly to do what is necessary, don’t stand in the way of those who aren’t.

Fewer than sixty years ago, people in Austin went to their cars and homes and got deer rifles to return fire on Charles Whitmore. They kept his head down until one officer went up the tower and killed him by himself. Now, the cops tackle people who are braver than they are and place them in handcuffs to keep them from saving children.

Uvalde needs you. Go make a difference. Save lives.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Lots of places need more people like him.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
[bleep] those cops. If parents were willing to storm that school, the cops had no right to stand in the way. [bleep] those pieces of schit for handcuffing those parents. If you’re too cowardly to do what is necessary, don’t stand in the way of those who aren’t.

Fewer than sixty years ago, people in Austin went to their cars and homes and got deer rifles to return fire on Charles Whitmore. They kept his head down until one officer went up the tower and killed him by himself. Now, the cops tackle people who are braver than they are and place them in handcuffs to keep them from saving children.

Look, asshat, if you get between me and my kid, you’d better find a place to hide. That’s all I’m saying. Strange that someone thinks that’s remarkable.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Yep, you and many others would for sure. Many have done so before and without stopping to think about it, like the guy who stopped the church shooter in Texas in 2017.

The guy who shot the Sutherland Springs church shooter shot the shooter in the parking lot after the massacre. He didn't go in.

I commend him though.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Look, asshat, if you get between me and my kid, you’d better find a place to hide. That’s all I’m saying. Strange that someone thinks that’s remarkable.

Yeah, it's always a great idea to barge into an active shooter situation half cocked.

If the shooter doesn't put a bullet through your head, the cops engaging him probably will.

But by all means, continue on with your internet bravado and Monday Morning Quarterbacking.

Was every action by those in charge the absolute best choice? Probably not. It never is, in any of these situations.

But I completely stand by them for not letting people into the active crime scene.

If you can't think of reasons why an active scene is closed and contained, you need to think about it more.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This might have been mentioned before but last night on Fox they said this was the 27th school shooting this year. Where's all the talk on the others?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Yeah, it's always a great idea to barge into an active shooter situation half cocked.

If the shooter doesn't put a bullet through your head, the cops engaging him probably will.

But by all means, continue on with your internet bravado and Monday Morning Quarterbacking.

Was every action by those in charge the absolute best choice? Probably not. It never is, in any of these situations.

But I completely stand by them for not letting people into the active crime scene.

If you can't think of reasons why an active scene is closed and contained, you need to think about it more.

And I’ll bet damned near every parent, unlike those cops out there, would have gladly taken the chance of a bullet in the head from the shooter in order to possibly save a kid or two. As for getting shot by the cops, wasn’t much chance of that. They weren’t doing anything.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

All I'm saying is go make a difference. Those children need you. Aren't they important enough?

Save lives, make a difference. Selfless service.

The truth is you don't know what happened because you weren't there. How was the door barricaded? Was a breaching tool needed to make entry? Where were the officers that initially engaged the suspect wounded?

But put your money where your mouth is and go DO instead of yapping.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 05/27/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DANNYL
This might have been mentioned before but last night on Fox they said this was the 27th school shooting this year. Where's all the talk on the others?

Probably because they happen in big city, minority, democrat schools.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
It’s exactly like airplane hijackings post 9/11. Before 9/11 the advice was to sit still, wait for the hijacker to make his demands, and hope to get out alive. Post 9/11 you may as well fight the hijackers tooth and nail because they are going to crash you into a building anyway.

With all the school shootings, you don’t wait. You don’t set up a perimeter. You rush to the shooter and if he kills you, that’s a couple of bullets that won’t be going into kids. You do it until you get him and you don’t wait. There are more kids who could be shot and there are kids bleeding out who could be saved.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

All I'm saying is go make a difference. Those children need you. Aren't they important enough?

Save lives, make a difference. Selfless service.

The truth is you don't know what happened because you weren't there. How was the door barricaded? Was a breaching tool needed to make entry? Where were the officers that initially engaged the suspect wounded?

But put your money where your mouth is and go DO instead of yapping.

The door was locked. It was opened with a key.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
With all the school shootings, you don’t wait. You don’t set up a perimeter. You rush to the shooter and if he kills you, that’s a couple of bullets that won’t be going into kids. You do it until you get him and you don’t wait. There are more kids who could be shot and there are kids bleeding out who could be saved.

See, the kids need your expertise. Go make a difference.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

That’s the problem with gammas like you. Always looking to make a point over accepting common sense. Such a passive aggressive bitch.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Says the lead Monday Morning Quarterback.....

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

That’s the problem with gammas like you. Always looking to make a point over accepting common sense. Such a passive aggressive bitch.

So you don't care about the children?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

And I’ll bet damned near every parent, unlike those cops out there, would have gladly taken the chance of a bullet in the head from the shooter in order to possibly save a kid or two. As for getting shot by the cops, wasn’t much chance of that. They weren’t doing anything.

You don't know what they were doing. You are speculating.

No, they didn't go in right away and kill him, but they did engage the shooter and kept him pinned down in one classroom, and evacuated students out of other classrooms. The first two cops at 4 minutes in were wounded engaging the shooter.

This isn't a big, one building school house. It's several buildings in a complex of classrooms.

The shooter was contained in one of them so he couldn't enter others and kill more.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

You don't know what they were doing. You are speculating.

No, they didn't go in right away, but they did engage the shooter and kept him pinned down in one classroom, and evacuated students out of other classrooms.

This isn't a big, one building school house. It's several buildings in a complex of classrooms.

The shooter was contained in one of them so he couldn't enter others and kill more.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Maybe so. But there were kids who were alive and hiding in there the entire time. It appears that he was periodically finding them and killing them during that lull. And it is almost a sure thing that there were some kids who might have survived after being shot had they bled out for more than an hour.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by DANNYL
Likely the wrong colors.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Just stop with all this sheepdog bullschit and quit pretending cops do much more than gather revenue for the state and enforce government edicts.

People in cities all over the country couldn’t count on them to stop rampaging mobs from burning their property over the last few years. They’ll arrest whomever they are told to arrest even when they know it is wrong. And they won’t save your kid.

When it comes down to it things are no different than they ever were. You, and your friends and neighbors are responsible for your own safety. Except now in the modern administrative state, you’ll likely have a cop opposing you when it’s actually time to do it.

Last edited by JoeBob; 05/27/22.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Page 42 of 53 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 52 53

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 1936M71, 1800topsoil, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 2,459 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,692
Posts18,494,109
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.