Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 43 of 53 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 52 53
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Maybe so. But there were kids who were alive and hiding in there the entire time. It appears that he was periodically finding them and killing them during that lull. And it is almost a sure thing that there were some kids who might have survived after being shot had they bled out for more than an hour.

Probably so. And I hate that. I hate it for the kids and the parents. And the police there too.

One deputy lost his daughter. One of the teachers killed was the wife of one of the SRO's.

It's not like they didn't have skin in the game.

Maybe, if there's any sort of positive that comes from this, changes can be made, and training and operational procedures can keep losses to a minimum in future events.

But, more than likely, the idiots who run entirely on emotion will try and pass major gun control. Which won't stop a damn thing.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
With all the school shootings, you don’t wait. You don’t set up a perimeter. You rush to the shooter and if he kills you, that’s a couple of bullets that won’t be going into kids. You do it until you get him and you don’t wait. There are more kids who could be shot and there are kids bleeding out who could be saved.

See, the kids need your expertise. Go make a difference.

I'm not going to speculate on what did or did not happen in Uvalde that day.

But I'm not speculating when I say that JoeBob is correct.

Active Shooter training is standardized and not department specific. If you've had it, you know that you are supposed to engage immediately and wait on no thing and no person.

Period.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Just stop with all this sheepdog bullschit and quit pretending cops do much more than gather revenue for the state and enforce government edicts.

People in cities all over the country couldn’t count on them to stop rampaging mobs from burning their property over the last few years. They’ll arrest whomever they are told to arrest even when they know it is wrong. And they won’t save your kid.

When it comes down to it things are no different than they ever were. You, and your friends and neighbors are responsible for your own safety. Except now in the modern administrative state, you’ll likely have a cop opposing you when it’s actually time to do it.

So stop talking and go make a difference.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Maybe so. But there were kids who were alive and hiding in there the entire time. It appears that he was periodically finding them and killing them during that lull. And it is almost a sure thing that there were some kids who might have survived after being shot had they bled out for more than an hour.

Probably so. And I hate that. I hate it for the kids and the parents. And the police there too.

One deputy lost his daughter. One of the teachers killed was the wife of one of the SRO's.

It's not like they didn't have skin in the game.

Maybe, if there's any sort of positive that comes from this, changes can be made, and training and operational procedures can keep losses to a minimum in future events.

But, more than likely, the idiots who run entirely on emotion will try and pass major gun control. Which won't stop a damn thing.

It appears to be shaping up that the police didn't follow current training and operational procedures. If that is the case then I don't see what changes need to be made. One of the operational procedures that wasn't followed and confirmed by the Texas DPS was the door to the school wasn't locked. That is a major problem and that falls on someone's head.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by deflave
With all the school shootings, you don’t wait. You don’t set up a perimeter. You rush to the shooter and if he kills you, that’s a couple of bullets that won’t be going into kids. You do it until you get him and you don’t wait. There are more kids who could be shot and there are kids bleeding out who could be saved.

Active Shooter training is standardized and not department specific. If you've had it, you know that you are supposed to engage immediately and wait on no thing and no person.

Period.

I've been through multiple active shooter trainings.

I know what should have been done. However I don't know what occurred that day, as I wasn't there.

It's also laughable that some couch riding never did anything, who damn sure isn't willing to give there life for a stranger, biatchs about what he himself knows he couldn't and wouldn't do. That's obvious as he is even too cowardly to say "no I dontbwant that schiet job"....

But let's keep the clueless Monday morning quarterbacking going, it's super productive.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Just stop with all this sheepdog bullschit and quit pretending cops do much more than gather revenue for the state and enforce government edicts.

People in cities all over the country couldn’t count on them to stop rampaging mobs from burning their property over the last few years. They’ll arrest whomever they are told to arrest even when they know it is wrong. And they won’t save your kid.

When it comes down to it things are no different than they ever were. You, and your friends and neighbors are responsible for your own safety. Except now in the modern administrative state, you’ll likely have a cop opposing you when it’s actually time to do it.

Maybe he don't wanna be like you.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Deflave is right. After Columbine we trained in the wedge formation. After a few years that went by the wayside. It is now first man there go in and engage the threat. They learned that most active school shooters commit suicide when confronted by an armed determined good guy (LEO or Civilian). That’s how we trained. Even when I was undercover I carried my vest with Police on the front and back and extra magazines in the trunk of my plain car. For just such an emergency. Not sure what happened exactly in Uvalde, but as a man I can’t imagine not going in toward the sound of gunfire.

Ron

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Period.

I know what should have been done. However I don't know what occurred that day, as I wasn't there.

It's also laughable that some couch riding never did anything, who damn sure isn't willing to give there life for a stranger, biatchs about what he himself knows he couldn't and wouldn't do. That's obvious as he is even too cowardly to say "no I dontbwant that schiet job"....

But let's keep the clueless Monday morning quarterbacking going, it's super productive.

Pretty obvious there were about 40 couch riders who weren't gonna risk anything for those kids.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Period.

Your response to what I wrote makes no sense.

You sound like a kghunt.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by mirage243

Maybe he don't wanna be like you.

Good one.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

Period.

Your response to what I wrote makes no sense.

You sound like a kghunt.

Ok LT.

Perhaps you know exactly what happened. I don't. I know what my training is to do.

If officers that weren't wounded didn't do what they were trained to do, that is unsatisfactory, and should be dealt with.

But I have not seen an official AAR.

For those that are outraged, go make a difference in your community and change things.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 05/27/22.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Ok LT.

Perhaps you know exactly what happened. I don't. I know what my training is to do.

If officers that weren't wounded didn't do what they were trained to do, that is unsatisfactory, and should be dealt with.

For those that are outraged, go make a difference in your community and change things.

Thanks for the double-tap of stupidity.

Once again your response has nothing to do with what I wrote.

You sound like a kghunt.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
He is a kghunt, show him he's wrong then he wants to change the narrative and go all passive/aggresive. He's like a bad ex wife.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Ok LT.

Thanks for the double-tap of stupidity.

Once again your response has nothing to do with what I wrote.

You sound like a kghunt.

You're welcome lieutenant.

As I said, if the officers did not do what they were trained to do, assuming they've had active shooter training, they were wrong and should be held accountable.

But you don't know what they were trained or what happened. Or do you?

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 05/27/22.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And Jackson Handjob continues to make a fool of himself on the Fire...

Some things never change...

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by akasparky
And Jackson Handjob continues to make a fool of himself on the Fire...

Some things never change...

Says the cowardly liar.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Says Jackson Handjob.. in-between bites of dognut..

Yeah, I got this covered..
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Lol

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You're welcome lieutenant.

As I said, if the officers did not do what they were trained to do, assuming they've had active shooter training, they were wrong and should be held accountable.

But you don't know what they were trained or what happened. Or do you?

You don't read very well and continue to sound like a raging kghunt.

If you wear a uniform you should adjust yourself accordingly.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
All I can say from having watched the videos, if all the LEOs in the parking lot who had tactical vests and AR15s and were busy wrestling the parents, had instead rushed the shooter, I suspect it would have been over quite a bit sooner.

Page 43 of 53 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 52 53

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (12344mag, 16penny, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 56 invisible), 2,444 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,649
Posts18,493,382
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.