Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 44 of 53 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 52 53
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
A LOT of dudes get off on wearing OCP and dressing up like an "operator" until it's time to do what actual operators do.

If LEOs and PDs are going to beg to be "militarized," they darn sure better put that kit to use when the balloon goes up.

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by TimZ
All I can say from having watched the videos, if all the LEOs in the parking lot who had tactical vests and AR15s and were busy wrestling the parents, had instead rushed the shooter, I suspect it would have been over quite a bit sooner.

Ya think?

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by deflave
Ok LT.

Perhaps you know exactly what happened. I don't. I know what my training is to do.

If officers that weren't wounded didn't do what they were trained to do, that is unsatisfactory, and should be dealt with.

But I have not seen an official AAR.

For those that are outraged, go make a difference in your community and change things.

Thanks for the double-tap of stupidity.

Once again your response has nothing to do with what I wrote.

You sound like a kghunt.

You're welcome lieutenant.

As I said, if the officers did not do what they were trained to do, assuming they've had active shooter training, they were wrong and should be held accountable.

But you don't know what they were trained or what happened. Or do you?
Honestly, why is anyone even trying to frame this in regards to ‘training’, etc.
Active Killer training has been formalized for years, but it’s kinda irrelevant: is someone is shooting in a school (or anywhere else) you go to gunfire and eliminate the threat.

Anything else is unacceptable.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I doubt anyone sets out to be a hero in the morning while looking in the mirror shaving.

I still don’t know what happened, but the BORTAC team did what they were expected to do...

But that mom, who was cuffed, then released only to sneak away, jump the fence and bring her kid out safely.

It that’s all true. The lady was heroic and she probably didn’t shave her face that morning.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by NH K9
Ok LT.

Perhaps you know exactly what happened. I don't. I know what my training is to do.

If officers that weren't wounded didn't do what they were trained to do, that is unsatisfactory, and should be dealt with.

For those that are outraged, go make a difference in your community and change things.

You sound like a kghunt.

As I said, if the officers did not do what they were trained to do, assuming they've had active shooter training, they were wrong and should be held accountable.

Honestly, why is anyone even trying to frame this in regards to ‘training’, etc.
Active Killer training has been formalized for years, but it’s kinda irrelevant: is someone is shooting in a school (or anywhere else) you go to gunfire and eliminate the threat.

That makes good sense.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
People pay big money hunting bull elephants, big bears, African lions hoping for a chance to stand up to the danger of the danger.

What could be more invigorating and challenging than going up against the most dangerous game and all for a good reason.

There is a reason many rock climb and jump off cliffs under a big kite. They have no reason to do so other than the thrill of the challenge

There is a reason more than money many are mercenaries for Zelensky in Ukraine.

What could be more thrilling and exhilarating and nerve tingling than going up against an armed killer. That would be the pentultimate challenge and all for a good excuse.

It would be for many, worth dying for.

The ultimate big game.

That is absolutely the stupidest schitt I have ever read in my life. Looking for a chance to kill humans for an adrenaline rush? Absolutely ignorant!

Taking care of a terrible, terrible chore as a Cop, or Soldier, or defender of one's family is another matter. and not one any sane man looks forward to.

To compare the taking of human life to the excitement of a big game hunt........I am at a loss for words. But the gun grabbers LOVE such content.

Agreed. Someone needs a medication adjustment. They also need to step away from the keyboard until that happens.
My friend is the guy who lived for combat and still would if he was physically able. These days he struggles to walk to his mailbox. 100% medically disabled in combat and was trying to fake his physical to go back “home” to Afghanistan. He’d be in Ukraine right now if he could. Nicest guy you’ll ever meet and a fanatic father but he’d do anything to go back to war. There are plenty of guys who live for combat and love to kill people.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Ok LT.

You sound like a kghunt.

I agree, however (as the resident LT knows) if the department did not provide their officers proper training, I doubt they will be able to terminate the cowardly officers.

Anyone know how many sworn officers Uvalde has? At 16k residents I'd be surprised if it's more than 20. Small departments are kind of notorious for little to no training and less than ideal hiring standards.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
People pay big money hunting bull elephants, big bears, African lions hoping for a chance to stand up to the danger of the danger.

What could be more invigorating and challenging than going up against the most dangerous game and all for a good reason.

There is a reason many rock climb and jump off cliffs under a big kite. They have no reason to do so other than the thrill of the challenge

What could be more thrilling and exhilarating and nerve tingling than going up against an armed killer. That would be the pentultimate challenge and all for a good excuse.

The ultimate big game.

That is absolutely the stupidest schitt I have ever read in my life. Looking for a chance to kill humans for an adrenaline rush? Absolutely ignorant!

Taking care of a terrible, terrible chore as a Cop, or Soldier, or defender of one's family is another matter. and not one any sane man looks forward to.

To compare the taking of human life to the excitement of a big game hunt........I am at a loss for words. But the gun grabbers LOVE such content.

Agreed. Someone needs a medication adjustment. They also need to step away from the keyboard until that happens.
My friend is the guy who lived for combat and still would if he was physically able. These days he struggles to walk to his mailbox. 100% medically disabled in combat and was trying to fake his physical to go back “home” to Afghanistan. He’d be in Ukraine right now if he could. Nicest guy you’ll ever meet and a fanatic father but he’d do anything to go back to war. There are plenty of guys who live for combat and love to kill people.

Yeah...those Mercenaries in Africa hated fighting and killing.

Just hated it.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
All I can say from having watched the videos, if all the LEOs in the parking lot who had tactical vests and AR15s and were busy wrestling the parents, had instead rushed the shooter, I suspect it would have been over quite a bit sooner.
Yes , do your job or change career ! Pretty simple ..................

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

The ultimate big game.

Yeah...those Mercenaries in Africa hated fighting and killing.

Just hated it.
Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take human life, "I wouldn't know, I've only ever killed Communists"

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MOGC
Originally Posted by JakeDog
I'm not as dumb as those Leo's who stood around an hour as kids lay bleeding out.

I and millions of other people would have gone in without bullet proof vests just as that mother did to get her 2 girls out.

My cousin retired as No 2 in the Texas Dept of Corrections. Head warden for the Texas prison system. She is apoplectic and cant believe this schiett. I know of some of the things she has gone up against. She agrees with me puke. Waiting for freaking hostage negotiators while kids lay bleeding out. No Fughking Way.

What have you EVER done?

He can talk chit with the best of them.

I'll bet you $1,000 I can talk sh*t better than him. LMAO.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

The ultimate big game.

You do not recognize that as aberrant? As insane? As are their civilian counterparts who take it to the streets!

How is your friend any different from the "beltway sniper" other than the fact he is careful to avoid breaking any laws?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by DANNYL
This might have been mentioned before but last night on Fox they said this was the 27th school shooting this year. Where's all the talk on the others?

Probably because they happen in big city, minority, democrat schools.

It is not going to make the news if they can not call the perp a "White Supremicist".

Zimmerman screwed up their narrative when it was discovered the guy with the European name was Hispanic.

Uvalde would have never made the national news, but for the scope of the tragedy. And even now they are attempting to portray the perp as "White Hispanic".

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The shooter was Hispanic just as those who were shot are, and 90% of Uvalde, including the police and sheriff's dept.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

The ultimate big game.

You do not recognize that as aberrant? As insane? As are their civilian counterparts who take it to the streets!

How is your friend any different from the "beltway sniper" other than the fact he is careful to avoid breaking any laws?
My friend is the necessary pointy end of the spear. A true warrior. From your postings it’s obvious that you couldn’t tell the difference.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The shooter was Hispanic just as those who were shot are, and 90% of Uvalde, including the police and sheriff's dept.
And just like Mexico the cops are corrupt and worse than useless. They wouldn’t take action but they would stop parents from taking action. Cowards !

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
[Linked Image from am12.mediaite.com]

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
And it was a parent who killed the murderer ! https://m.theepochtimes.com/off-dut...ghter-after-wife-texts-help_4493584.html
An off-duty Texas Border Patrol agent rushed into Robb Elementary School with a shotgun and rescued several-dozen children and his daughter during a mass shooting on Tuesday after his wife sent him a text message.

Jacob Albarado told the New York Times that he was getting a haircut when he received a message from his wife, a fourth-grade teacher at the school in Uvalde.

“There’s an active shooter,” she wrote, according to Albarado. “Help,” she sent, adding: “I love you.”

Albarado said he got out of his seat and took the barber’s shotgun to the school. His daughter, who went to the school, was locked inside a bathroom while his wife hid underneath desks with students, he told the outlet.

Last edited by Daveinjax; 05/27/22.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The ultimate big game.

I wouldn’t say the guy is anything like the Beltway Sniper, or any other person who takes a weapon to harm innocent people.

Sounds like the man loved war. I’d bet money he would have preferred to die in battle and carried home on his shield, instead of suffering a military career ending wound.

I also knew a guy, a former SF Operator who was working for our spooks, doing dirt in places that needed people just like him to send a message to the enemy anonymously.

He loved doing it, and he died shortly after coming back from what looked to be his last mission. He too wanted to die in battle, and from all his wounds. He tried really hard to make it happen.

I have nothing but respect for the warriors. They are certainly a different breed of a men. But they are needed.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Ok LT.

You sound like a kghunt.

I agree, however (as the resident LT knows) if the department did not provide their officers proper training, I doubt they will be able to terminate the cowardly officers.

Anyone know how many sworn officers Uvalde has? At 16k residents I'd be surprised if it's more than 20. Small departments are kind of notorious for little to no training and less than ideal hiring standards.
I can think of several policies off the top of my head which I'd use to terminate......assuming I don't get capped inside the school since they'll be racing me to get there
If the labor board orders them rehired, they'll come to work every single day knowing that I'm working on their exit .

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Page 44 of 53 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 52 53

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (160user, 17CalFan, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 60 invisible), 2,318 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,770
Posts18,476,810
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.