-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 47 of 59 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 58 59
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sounds to me like some sort of plea deal.

It would be nice to know what.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

O
O
Ok. Update.

The other three cases are back and listed as active. Not sure what happened. Eustice declined the plea deal and is taking it to trial. October 6. I suspect that he will be in jail until then and that “time served” is now off the table. He is facing three felony counts and is nacissistic enough to believe he can beat the charges.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
DA is not going to back down and is pushing for felonies and prison time. Let's hope they get it.

If there are any other people who were wronged and never received restitution I highly advise you continue to file with the DA so they can mount more evidence. Eustice's whole argument is that he has a drop ship business that wasn't able to deliver fast enough to customers due to COVID19. The issues with this is he has lied about having product in warehouses, has no records of completed transactions, and he has bragged in many other cases and public records about how his business makes him millions yet he still claims to be indigent and can't afford court fees for his BS court cases. His stories and his case will not add up.

Eustice is or was studying at UHV trying to complete a degree in an Information Technology program. This degree will be useless due to his life choices. Any background check will show his soon to be felonies, arrests, and lawsuit and internet history which will make him a no go.

At this point Eustice is likely to remain a burden on society.

Last edited by GreenArmyGuy; 04/14/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thanks for the update!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
The father is telling people Eustice is in a facility for mental treatment. He also is saying he sold all the guns. I don't believe either. He likely doesn't want to admit his son is in jail. He also is probably hiding the guns for when Eustice is officially a convicted felon. The father is an accomplice.

IC B2

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Originally Posted by dustbin
The father is telling people Eustice is in a facility for mental treatment. He also is saying he sold all the guns. I don't believe either. He likely doesn't want to admit his son is in jail. He also is probably hiding the guns for when Eustice is officially a convicted felon. The father is an accomplice.

Where are you getting this info?
HCSO still shows him locked up ?

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Yes, I believe he is still locked up.

Source is just rumors, but it's what I heard.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
There is a Houston reporter investigating Eustice. Anyone want to talk and go on the news about Eustice? Message me.

Last edited by GreenArmyGuy; 04/22/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy
Anyone want to talk to a reporter and go on the news about Eustice? Message me.

LOL.

That would put some pressure on the DA & judge... laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
U
U
There is a Houston reporter investigating Eustice. Anyone want to talk and go on the news about Eustice? Message me.

I havent posted since my first one way back in 2020 alerting people here to the DA pursuing the case, so I don't have the karma to PM you, but I'd be happy to chat with them about illegal use of credit cards (he tried to use my card to buy goods at GNC!) as well as the fact that I actually spoke to him on the phone to confirm the item i was buying was in his possession. Guys a grade A lowlife and if I his court date gets nailed down I may well go sit in the gallery and send all the bad karma I can at him.

IC B3

O
O
No offense, and I genuinely don't believe that you are fishing here, but this is the exact kind of thing that bites people in the butt. "Send me your private contact info so I can identify you on this otherwise anonymous board under the guise of getting in touch with a reporter..."

Again, you have consistently been providing helpful information here, so I believe you 100%. However, if Eustice was looking for his next line of lawsuit and restraining order victims, this is one way to find them.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by OrgEffectiveness
No offense, and I genuinely don't believe that you are fishing here, but this is the exact kind of thing that bites people in the butt. "Send me your private contact info so I can identify you on this otherwise anonymous board under the guise of getting in touch with a reporter..."

Again, you have consistently been providing helpful information here, so I believe you 100%. However, if Eustice was looking for his next line of lawsuit and restraining order victims, this is one way to find them.

Having dealt with Chris, I can tell you that he is on the up and up. He wouldn't ask if he hadn't thoroughly vetted the contact.

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
If you want to tell your story, reach out to heather.sullivanfox.com.

https://www.fox26houston.com/person/s/heather-sullivan

You can go on or off the record. I think originally she only found out about the O&A fraud but now she is reviewing his court cases, and school matters and is getting a larger picture.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You can go on or off the record. I think originally she only found out about the O&A fraud but now she is reviewing his court cases, and school matters and is getting a larger picture.

This may prove to be one of the most karmatic stories I have ever seen play out.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

This may prove to be one of the most karmatic stories I have ever seen play out.

Eustice deserves every ounce of it.

One of the most prolific perpetrators of outright fraud I've ever seen. And his abuse of the court system towards his victims earns him that karma.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
O
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
My patience would have expired the moment he sent me a threatening email. Call the AG's office and get this punk locked up. Your money is likely gone so get that much satisfaction watching him squirm when he's charged with fraud. He'll also have to pay an attorney to defend him so that's added enjoyment.

Bumping this thread and quoting this post from page 2.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
From Eustice: "I’ve already been false arrested 3 times and maliciously prosecuted for nearly a year simply because
of 50 customers who filed false complaints out of nearly 400,000 other customers. They all had
agreed to wait on backordered products and have all since been reimbursed. If this is not a malicious
prosecution then I don’t know what is. I’ve already spent 92 days in jail without bond and have been
brutally assaulted on numerous occasions, most recently by 20 people while I was asleep. "

Still waiting for my refund check there chris boy.

He who laughs last is slow-witted.
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Eustice is still in Jail. Everyone knows, but it's worth reminding.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Everything on the website bounces back, email and orders. I occasionally generate a random email and try to place an order for big ticket items, I get a queue is full, a time out error or my favorite the order cannot be processed because of a technical issue(happens when I select payment via CC)

I have sent a couple of get well cards to the address listed above expressing condolences about his butthole, a shame that he doesn't have the decency to send me a thank you card in return.

Make sure if you do send a card, it has a return address otherwise it will get tossed. I have suggestions for you via PM.

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Darryle
Everything on the website bounces back, email and orders. I occasionally generate a random email and try to place an order for big ticket items, I get a queue is full, a time out error or my favorite the order cannot be processed because of a technical issue(happens when I select payment via CC)

I have sent a couple of get well cards to the address listed above expressing condolences about his butthole, a shame that he doesn't have the decency to send me a thank you card in return.

Make sure if you do send a card, it has a return address otherwise it will get tossed. I have suggestions for you via PM.

laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 47 of 59 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (35, 444Matt, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 8 invisible), 1,514 guests, and 785 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,303
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.