Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RMerta
I’ve got a couple I will share…

I went to college and played football at Southeast Missouri State University (SEMO). One summer myself and other football players got hired by a construction company to be laborers. It was on campus and the work was heavy, dirty and hot. Because we were student athletes we got to lodge at the football dorms.
We were working at another dorm way across campus and this student shows up. He tells us he’s from Africa and he had just arrived to start college. He showed us paperwork that he was supposed to stay in this dorm. The problem was he was weeks early before school starts. We reached out to the college staff and after several hours of pondering and shuffling around they decided he could stay at the football dorm until we got all the work done at his dorm.
A day or two later one of my fellow worker/fb players comes to my room and tells me that I have to go see a turd someone had just dumped. I walk down to the bathroom and find a turd that was pointed on one end and rounded on the other end the diameter of a big softball. The turd was dry and had what looked like straw and bone shards all through it. The round end was broken off. From point to round end it was somewhere in the 15-17” in length. It was quite the sight.
The black football players started cracking on the African and gave him no slack until he moved out.
This was long before cell phones were conceived but it would have made a great picture.
The dudes [bleep] had to be shredded after laying that whopper.

My other story is I layed a really good turd in the dorm bathroom one day. It was impressive. I shuffled over to the next stall and wiped my ass. Then I stopped by my buddy’s room and told him to go look at the turd. He came walking out of the bathroom with the turd laying on his arm for support. We went outside and someone took our picture with a instant camera.
Crazy thing about that turd is I forgot about it shorty after laying it.
When I retired from the Sheriffs Office thirty something years later that picture resurfaced somehow at my retirement party.

Great turd pics never die!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bill Clinto then Obama

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by RMerta
I’ve got a couple I will share…

I went to college and played football at Southeast Missouri State University (SEMO). One summer myself and other football players got hired by a construction company to be laborers. It was on campus and the work was heavy, dirty and hot. Because we were student athletes we got to lodge at the football dorms.
We were working at another dorm way across campus and this student shows up. He tells us he’s from Africa and he had just arrived to start college. He showed us paperwork that he was supposed to stay in this dorm. The problem was he was weeks early before school starts. We reached out to the college staff and after several hours of pondering and shuffling around they decided he could stay at the football dorm until we got all the work done at his dorm.
A day or two later one of my fellow worker/fb players comes to my room and tells me that I have to go see a turd someone had just dumped. I walk down to the bathroom and find a turd that was pointed on one end and rounded on the other end the diameter of a big softball. The turd was dry and had what looked like straw and bone shards all through it. The round end was broken off. From point to round end it was somewhere in the 15-17” in length. It was quite the sight.
The black football players started cracking on the African and gave him no slack until he moved out.
This was long before cell phones were conceived but it would have made a great picture.
The dudes [bleep] had to be shredded after laying that whopper.

My other story is I layed a really good turd in the dorm bathroom one day. It was impressive. I shuffled over to the next stall and wiped my ass. Then I stopped by my buddy’s room and told him to go look at the turd. He came walking out of the bathroom with the turd laying on his arm for support. We went outside and someone took our picture with a instant camera.
Crazy thing about that turd is I forgot about it shorty after laying it.
When I retired from the Sheriffs Office thirty something years later that picture resurfaced somehow at my retirement party.

Great turd pics never die!

but big schit heads like you should be flushed

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The downside of Oxytocin

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by slumlord
I guess now is a good to bring this back up

Have you ever wiped your ass with a couple of them toasty-toes handwarmers? Pretty divine, 20s degrees, you been prairie doggin in the loggy bayou...scoot down that tree like a cat and drop la deuce!!

Mexican food the night before.
Layers under coveralls
25 ft up in treestand the feeling comes on fast.
Scramble down and find a fallen tree nearby
Get all.my stuff down around ankles and sit ass over one branch, use other as back support.

Zero chance of dropping one over the waistband.
Heard stories as a kid....wasnt gonna happen to me.

Drop a thumper.
And cover it up

Next day same stand shoot a 9 pointer.

Curious i go see how he coulda come in w that scent bomb nearby.

It was gone.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Years ago, I was at the Monroe, La. zoo and saw an elephant take a dump. That was a awfully big pile. Looked a whole lot like horse dung.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Years ago, I was at the Monroe, La. zoo and saw an elephant take a dump. That was a awfully big pile. Looked a whole lot like horse dung.

I was once at a circus where they had an elephant act and showgirls would ride the elephants and do acrobatics. One trick involved having the elephant pick up the girl from his back and put her down on the ground. You could tell that for the elephant it was "pick up the girl. Walk 10 steps. Put her down." by rote. Only this time after 10 steps he was about to put the girl down in the middle of a just made huge steaming pile of elephant poo.

The girl saw what was coming and started moving around to get the trunk swinging. Just as the elephant put her down she managed to get enough sideways momentum to land just outside the pile.

The audience went wild.

Last edited by natman; 12/20/21.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
I guess now is a good to bring this back up

Have you ever wiped your ass with a couple of them toasty-toes handwarmers? Pretty divine, 20s degrees, you been prairie doggin in the loggy bayou...scoot down that tree like a cat and drop la deuce!!

prairie doggin in the loggy bayou.. jfc. that cracked me up. Been there in my loggy climber.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Joe Biden.

Love to see him coiled in a toilet and flushed along with his puppet masters. A coworker talked of a guy who often deposits a like turd. Keeps a caca stick to break down the turd so it can flush. Guess this is a chit talking post.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by natman
Originally Posted by Oldman03

I was once at a circus where they had an elephant act and showgirls would ride the elephants and do acrobatics. One trick involved having the elephant pick up the girl from his back and put her down on the ground. You could tell that for the elephant it was "pick up the girl. Walk 10 steps. Put her down." by rote. Only this time after 10 steps he was about to put the girl down in the middle of a just made huge steaming pile of elephant poo.

The girl saw what was coming and started moving around to get the trunk swinging. Just as the elephant put her down she managed to get enough sideways momentum to land just outside the pile.

The audience went wild.

I was at an Elephant show like that and the elephant was to step over a showgirl laying on the ground. That elephant musta pissed 20 gallons all over that gal.

The audience went wild.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
IC B3

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by 673
Hunting Whitetails this year.....a massive pile of Grizzled bear shyte, made me take a step back and think....I could be in that pile one day.

4th or 5th time I stepped thru a screen of brush to find such pile still steaming I upped my arm from '06 to .338WM. It worked too- never had to use it on a bear Scared them, I did 😔

Last edited by las; 12/20/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
My ex wife, a 5' 2" piece of sh.. if ever there was one.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I use to call one of my step-granddaughters the super popper after she stopped up the toilet once, Damn she just graduated high school, time flys

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I grew up on a dairy. Nothing impresses me about a lot of poop anymore.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Any democunts

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This guy had the same mexican and warm beer I did.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Stacey Abrams……💩

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
LBJ. We can lay much of the present situation at his feet.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Check in the Oval Office.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

338 members (29aholic, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 1badf350, 348srfun, 44 invisible), 2,054 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,973
Posts18,519,820
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.