Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Another fugging sock puppet.

Look your own bs up.

You're one making the claims. Prove up! Can't do it, can you! Liar!

Oh yeah. We all remember your apologist and defund bullshit.

Plus you are the biggest NeverTrumper Biden supporter here.

Prove ME wrong...sock puppet.

We all know what it means when someone is not one of the 74,216,154. They can engage in all the justification they want to.

Really? If someone doesn't case a ballot that is utterly meaningless in their state, their monetary contributions and bumper stickers and conversations with friends and family are no evidence whatsoever of their true intentions? crazy Stop diverting attention from your failed arguments defending deviancy.

Tarquin
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Come on sockpuppet.

You can do better than that.

Prove up you pathetic liar. Tell us again how the morality of the Founders is "Sharia Law". LOL! laugh

Last edited by Tarquin; 06/03/22.

Tarquin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I am sure that LL Bean is devastated over losing Tarquin as a customer. Are you going to burn the socks that you ordered from them six years ago Tarqueef?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Come on sockpuppet.

You can do better than that.
laugh
Prove up you pathetic liar. Tell us again how the morality of the Founders is "Sharia Law". LOL!

You have a fantasy about gays and now you want to make it law.

Fugg off sockpuppet.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I am sure that LL Bean is devastated over losing Tarquin as a customer. Are you going to burn the socks that you ordered from them six years ago Tarqueef?

He hates guys so much now that he is gonna throw himself off a building to protest.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Np, he'll return 'em for a full refund.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

Look your own bs up.

It's logically impossible to prove a negative stupid! You've made a positive factual assertion therefore the burden is logically yours. You won't shoulder it because you can't because you're a liar and you know it. This place has an archive. Use it!!! Show up! Liar! And while your at it, please tell us again how the morality of the Founders is Sharia Law? crazy
laugh

Tarquin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Last edited by Clarkm; 06/03/22.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Really? If someone doesn't case a ballot that is utterly meaningless in their state, their monetary contributions and bumper stickers and conversations with friends and family are no evidence whatsoever of their true intentions? crazy Stop diverting attention from your failed arguments defending deviancy.

74,216,154 Patriots. Tarquin is not among them.

I'll try to humor you on the deviance discussion. First, give me the definition of deviance that you want to use.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Look your own bs up.

It's logically impossible to prove a negative stupid! You've made a positive factual assertion therefore the burden is logically yours. You won't shoulder it because you can't because you're a liar and you know it. This place has an archive. Use it!!! Show up! Liar! And while your at it, please tell us again how the morality of the Founders is Sharia Law? crazy
laugh

Come on sock puppet.

Try again.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by smokepole

Bernard, falsely claiming I ever supported Biden cannot obscure the fact that I destroyed your arguments in support of homosexuality.

Tarquin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Bernard, falsely claiming I ever supported Biden cannot obscure the fact that I destroyed your arguments in support of homosexuality.

He never argued "in support of homosexuality" but nice try. He argued in support of the concept that what consenting adults do is none of his business.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

He never argued "in support of homosexuality" but nice try. He argued in support of the concept that what consenting adults do is none of his business.

And that the constitutional freedoms that we all enjoy apply equally to gays.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Not unless it says so in the Bible.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Not unless it says so in the Bible.

Which was purposefully excluded from mention in the Constitution.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Tardqueef was pounding out posts furiously until I asked him to define deviant. Now he's like "oh schidt man, I gotta go look that word up to make sure I don't step on my dick."

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Tardqueef was pounding out posts furiously until I asked him to define deviant. Now he's like "oh schidt man, I gotta go look that word up to make sure I don't step on my dick."

Quite the opposite: Homosexuality is "contra naturam" (against nature) and this nation was founded free and independent on an appeal to the "laws of nature and of nature's God". Reason and revelation are in agreement in their condemnation of homosexuality. Blackstone called homosexuality a "vicious sexual perversion". Thomas Jefferson, the drafter of the Declaration said that "buggery is the genus of which sodomy is the species" and in a criminal code written for the Commonwealth of Virginia made sodomy a felony punishable by castration. All of the criminal codes of the 13 original colonies made homosexuality a crime. In this Virginia the rest of the colonies (and Jefferson) only followed the common law. The greatest moral legislators of Athens and Jereusalem are unanimous in their condemnation of homosexuality. The Preamble of the Constitution enumerates its ends as to "secure the blessings of liberty" for ourselves and our posterity. That "liberty" which is a "blessing" is something which God thinks is good for you, something He thinks you ought to have. But God did not create "Adam and Steve. He created "Adam and Eve". Judeo-Christian morality (like the natural law) does not conceptualize homosexuality as a blessing, or a positive moral good in any sense. The Constitution (and Declaration) have always been understood to condemn homosexuality. Bowers v. Hardwick was entirely a political and not a Constitutional Supreme Court precedent.

"Man is a social animal, and no one can secure what is desirable for himself except in partnership with others. According to Aristotle, if a man had all the health, wealth, freedom and power that he desired, but lacked friends, he would not even wish to live. But the root of all friendships, as it is the ground of the existence of the species, is that of a man and a woman. As nature is the ground of morality, the distinction of the sexes is the ground of nature. Nature---which forbids us to eat or enslave out own kind---is that which has within it the principle of coming-into-being. Mankind as a whole is recognized by its generations, like a river which is one and the same while the ever-renewed cycles of birth and death flow on. But the generations are constituted---and can only be constituted---by the acts of generation arising from the conjunction of male and female. The root of all human relationships, the root of all morality, is nature, which itself is grounded in the generative distinction of male and female.....Abraham Lincoln once said that if slavery is not unjust, then nothing is unjust. With equal reason it can be said that if homosexuality is not unnatural, nothing is unnatural. And if nothing is unnatural then nothing---including slavery and genocide---is unjust"

Harry V. Jaffa, Original Intent and the Framers of the Constitution: A Disputed Question.

And again, it isn't that we care what they do with their genitals, its that they care that we care and if we give the wrong answer about "caring" (if we withhold our approval or condemn it) we are told we're mentally ill and are subject to immediate banishment from polite company. Morality (notice I didn't say "traditional" morality) has been utterly banished from the public square and we wonder why deranged teenagers commit mass murder?

Tarquin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Quite the opposite: Homosexuality is "contra naturam" (against nature) and this nation was founded free and independent on an appeal to the "laws of nature and of nature's God". Reason and revelation are in agreement in their condemnation of homosexuality. Blackstone called homosexuality a "vicious sexual perversion". Thomas Jefferson, the drafter of the Declaration said that "buggery is the genus of which sodomy is the species" and in a criminal code written for the Commonwealth of Virginia made sodomy a felony punishable by castration. All of the criminal codes of the 13 original colonies made homosexuality a crime. In this Virginia the rest of the colonies (and Jefferson) only followed the common law. The greatest moral legislators of Athens and Jereusalem are unanimous in their condemnation of homosexuality. The Preamble of the Constitution enumerates its ends as to "secure the blessings of liberty" for ourselves and our posterity. That "liberty" which is a "blessing" is something which God thinks is good for you, something He thinks you ought to have. But God did not create "Adam and Steve. He created "Adam and Eve". Judeo-Christian morality (like the natural law) does not conceptualize homosexuality as a blessing, or a positive moral good in any sense. The Constitution (and Declaration) have always been understood to condemn homosexuality. Bowers v. Hardwick was entirely a political and not a Constitutional Supreme Court precedent.

"Man is a social animal, and no one can secure what is desirable for himself except in partnership with others. According to Aristotle, if a man had all the health, wealth, freedom and power that he desired, but lacked friends, he would not even wish to live. But the root of all friendships, as it is the ground of the existence of the species, is that of a man and a woman. As nature is the ground of morality, the distinction of the sexes is the ground of nature. Nature---which forbids us to eat or enslave out own kind---is that which has within it the principle of coming-into-being. Mankind as a whole is recognized by its generations, like a river which is one and the same while the ever-renewed cycles of birth and death flow on. But the generations are constituted---and can only be constituted---by the acts of generation arising from the conjunction of male and female. The root of all human relationships, the root of all morality, is nature, which itself is grounded in the generative distinction of male and female.....Abraham Lincoln once said that if slavery is not unjust, then nothing is unjust. With equal reason it can be said that if homosexuality is not unnatural, nothing is unnatural. And if nothing is unnatural then nothing---including slavery and genocide---is unjust"

Harry V. Jaffa, Original Intent and the Framers of the Constitution: A Disputed Question.

And again, it isn't that we care what they do with their genitals, its that they care that we care and if we give the wrong answer about "caring" (if we withhold our approval or condemn it) we are told we're mentally ill and are subject to immediate banishment from polite company. Morality (notice I didn't say "traditional" morality) has been utterly banished from the public square and we wonder why deranged teenagers commit mass murder?

That's what I thought. Pretend to want an intellectual discussion and can't provide a simple definition. This is a common tactic on the liberal motorcycle forum that I visit.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
It's defined in my post. Homosexuality is unnatural and therefore deviant. How much more obvious do I have to make it? And the defender of sodomy (you) is equating the Founder's position with Leftism? crazy

Tarquin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
It's defined in my post. Homosexuality is unnatural and therefore deviant.

You being a Biden supporter is much worse.

I am MAGA.
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (007FJ, 219DW, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 1234, 1lessdog, 64 invisible), 1,773 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,070
Posts18,521,609
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.