Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Best comment:

"As a patriotic American who is sick and tired of the UK, Europe and America endangering our wellbeing, I give you, Putin, permission to perform a surgical nuking of DC, New York City, City of London, Tel Aviv, Vatican City and Brussels, for starters, to neutralize the satanic disease that has been infecting the globe."

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...e-rockets-ukraine-despite-putin-warnings

Britain is joining the US is supplying longer range rockets to Ukraine, despite fresh threats from Russia's president Vladimir Putin who says he is ready to expand strikes to 'decision-making centers' if these escalations from the West continue.

The Guardian is reporting Monday that "The UK will send a handful of tracked M270 multiple launch rocket systems, which can hit targets up to 50 miles away, in the hope they can disrupt the concentrated Russian artillery that has been pounding cities in eastern Ukraine."

The announcement comes as there's widespread acknowledgement that the tide of war is changing particularly in the east, where Russian forces are now making steady gains over the Donbas, with the Ukrainians saying they are suffering chronic supply shortages, including ammo and weapons.

In what appears a reference to the situation in the Donbas and the south, UK defence secretary Ben Wallace said the move to ship longer range rocket launchers is justified "as Russia’s tactics change, so must our support to Ukraine." However, he didn't speculate over Russia's potential response.

"As Russia’s tactics change, so must our support to Ukraine. These highly capable multiple-launch rocket systems will enable our Ukrainian friends to better protect themselves against the brutal use of long-range artillery, which Putin’s forces have used indiscriminately to flatten cities," Wallace said.

Putin made weekend statements vowing further retaliation if the US proceeds with its HIMAR and MLRS rocket systems delivery. On Sunday five Russian cruise missiles slammed into the Ukrainian capital of Kiev - which was the first time the capital came under Russian fire in over a month. Russia said it targeted a depot that contained Western-supplied tanks - something which Ukraine denied.

Meanwhile, there's been widespread speculation that Russia could threaten Western cities directly if its territory is targeted by these new Western weapons systems. Putin warned on Sunday his military is ready to hit "objects that we haven’t yet struck." And Monday the Russian foreign ministry warned:

LAVROV SAYS THE LONGER THE RANGE OF WEAPONS SENT TO UKRAINE BY THE WEST, THE FURTHER RUSSIA WILL MOVE AWAY FROM ITS BORDER THE LINE FROM WHICH 'NEO-NAZIS' CAN LAUNCH STRIKES

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Well let’s see how much Radiation the Human Body can Take..
Mordor on the Potomac and London seems like a Good Place to Start..

Even the Pope said the Water from the Potomac isn’t Baptismal Quality..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
damn didnt World War -1 start like this?

NRA Life Member
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
No! With a pistol shot!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We've already sent them 155mm Howitzers and those have more than enough range to reach into Russia.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
No! With a pistol shot!!
yes i know !!! BUT before that match was lit.Russia ,germany ,Austria-Hungry were all doing stuff like the above, mobilising, sending arms .Then Blustering and bluffing ,till the crap hit the fan and WW-1 started

Last edited by rem shooter; 06/07/22.

NRA Life Member
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by jorgeI
We've already sent them 155mm Howitzers and those have more than enough range to reach into Russia.

Those have been destroyed.

How many mm is a missile Jorge? Can a 155 mm round travel 300Km with precision?

Last edited by ribka; 06/07/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rem shooter
No! With a pistol shot!!
yes i know !!! BUT before that match was lit.Russia ,germany ,Austria-Hungry were all doing stuff like the above, mobilising, sending arms .Then Blustering and bluffing ,till the crap hit the fan and WW-1 started

Take solace in the fact France has been neutered and Germany is no longer much of a power. Neither looking for hegemony. Those two were the real cause of European sheet-shows going backwards to Franco-Prussia and before.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Europe didn’t learn anything from WW2! Pacifism caused that war and is the reason Putin thinks he can win.

[Linked Image from ]
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by rem shooter
No! With a pistol shot!!

Take solace in the fact France has been neutered and Germany is no longer much of a power. Neither looking for hegemony. Those two were the real cause of European sheet-shows going backwards to Franco-Prussia and before.

Then we should let Putin’s Genie’s Infiltrate..
You know .. Restore the Roar in those Dikes Countries..
Little Bondage some Higher Testosterone Levels
German and French Men stop wearing Clogg’s and High Heels ..

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ukraine remaining neutral was a bridge too far. Whatever. Make Ukraine Great Again, undoubtedly with US tax dollars.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka

Those have been destroyed.

How many mm is a missile Jorge? Can a 155 mm round travel 300Km with precision?

What kind of missile? The version of the MLRS they are sending does not have a 300KM range, that would be the ATACNS. what they are gating only goes 32 KM. And you know those Howitzers have been destroyed how?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Jorge, I’ve read several articles that said the HIMARS that we’re sending them had a range of 75km.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Jorge, I’ve read several articles that said the HIMARS that we’re sending them had a range of 75km.

Jorge is busy Googleing.

You are right that the standard rocket fired by the m270 and the HIMARS has at least 70 clicks of reach.

There is lots of work that has been done to significantly extend that reach and who know the exact rockets we and the Britts have supplied with the launch systems.

I expect a lot of the rockets are older stock but the 70 click reach is much greater than the 155mm tubes have even firing Excaliber rounds (which the Ukes probably did not get).

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Jorge is busy Googleing.

You are right that the standard rocket fired by the m270 and the HIMARS has at least 70 clicks of reach.

There is lots of work that has been done to significantly extend that reach and who know the exact rockets we and the Britts have supplied with the launch systems.

I expect a lot of the rockets are older stock but the 70 click reach is much greater than the 155mm tubes have even firing Excaliber rounds (which the Ukes probably did not get).

Enter the third rate gun plumber.....And it's Excalibur stupid. Of course I looked it up.. STUPID. Ribka commented on the 300 KM range so I looked it up. BTW, the M-26 is 32KM. And I use Duck Duck go. Only idiots and internet pretenders (and effete, short, third rate guns smiths use google). Lastly, there is one version that goes in excess of 300 KM and Aces, just as you stated, some version do reach out to 75. And I did look it up..

Last edited by jorgeI; 06/07/22.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
When a dee bag uses klicks instead of KM's you just know the rest will be a lesson in stupidity. Weren't you a gas jockey in the Air Force?

Surprised you'e not over in Ukraine pimping your cheap Chinese tactical ninja crap lol

Jorge is busy Googleing.

Last edited by ribka; 06/07/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Jorge is busy Googleing.

Enter the third rate gun plumber.....And it's Excalibur stupid. Of course I looked it up.. STPID. Ribka commented on the 300 KM range so I looked it up. BTW, the M-26 is 32KM. And I use Duck Duck go. Only idiots and internet pretenders (and effete, short, third rate guns smiths use google). Lastly, there is one version that goes in excess of 300 KM and Aces, just as you stated, some version do reach out to 75. And I did look it up..

Thanks. laugh

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Interesting thread here - Trigger Warning - it's Twitter.

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[

Thanks. laugh

Last edited by jorgeI; 06/07/22.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teal
Interesting thread here - Trigger Warning - it's Twitter.

Orcs are responsible for a lot of destruction to AG infrastructure in Ukraine.

Pretty nice farm where they hid their GRADs.

Imagine working your heart out to build that only to have it destroyed because Putin loves destruction.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

196 members (280rem_cm, 12344mag, 35, 2UP, 44mc, 375TN, 17 invisible), 1,639 guests, and 1,027 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,244
Posts18,485,967
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.