Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If the druggie cheating wife got what she wanted she ended up with more than she bargained for. Drugs….
A grandson worked with a pipeline welder when he started out as his helper. Guy made good money which mostly went to his former wife that was also his helper and ran off with another welder. He’s hooked for exorbitant alimony to support the guy that stole his wife. Go figure.
Also knew a guy that came home from work to find all his tools and a Lincoln SA /00 gone and his clothes in the yard. His wife and her boyfriend left him high and dry.
Lots of chicanery going on.

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Some of the happiest guys I know are divorced. One was really happy, until the ex went after the pension. Then he killed himself.
So then she gets the pension and half his SS?

I don’t know what she got. I do know she was a POS and he had a horrible lawyer. He couldn’t get his schit together long enough to make sure his lawyer wasn’t fugking him.

He thought he had paid her out, that his pension was safe. 10-15 years after the divorce, he retires, she sues for the pension and wins. He checked out.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Boom!
Originally Posted by deflave
Any correlation to suicide and divorce has to do with our family court systems and nothing else.

It's a pathetic joke and the majority of Americans support it. Mostly because they don't understand it.

You're exactly right.

In the video, that no one watched, they discussed how divorce ruins the lives of men to the point where they just end it.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
more so with men than with women?
After divorce there's no change in suicide rates for women.

For divorced men suicide's twice as frequent as for non-divorced men.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Any correlation to suicide and divorce has to do with our family court systems and nothing else.

It's a pathetic joke and the majority of Americans support it. Mostly because they don't understand it.

This. The men with kids get screwed - to death.

Crazy assed woman...be gone! But they'd have to be a street walker before you can get your kids from her. That's the hurting part.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have three ex wives. I am still alive though.

Sam......

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I doubt most aren't OVER the woman, it's because of the kid's being taken away and financially ruin, thanks to our fugged courts.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by viking
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
more so with men than with women?

Women are the root cause I’d say.

Not the man who chose the woman?

People change, granted some do choose poorly.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Too true. I mean, I am in a great marriage now, with a great woman. I've never divorced. Having said all of that, I could very likely find a way to move on without here. A life without my kids, however, would be heartwrenching.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I had not thought about it, my cousin was divorced.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Pahntr760

Too true. I mean, I am in a great marriage now, with a great woman. I've never divorced. Having said all of that, I could very likely find a way to move on without here. A life without my kids, however, would be heartwrenching.

Especially when the court's reason for your not seeing them is because you have to continue working so you can provide for them and the woman that told the court you're a piece of fugking schit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Pahntr760

Especially when the court's reason for your not seeing them is because you have to continue working so you can provide for them and the woman that told the court you're a piece of fugking schit.

It is so sad how much more weight the womans word carries, too.

And why the courts see a guy working and take that as "he wasn't there for the kids" is absolutely disgusting.

I have seen guys that are working extra hours just for their wives to take the money and buy Coach bags, then take those bags and the kids with her for another diq. She then cries in court that "he was always working" or "he prioitized work over family" and then drives away in her fancy car that the child support is paying for.

Wrap all that up with the negative conitation of men seeking mental health and you spell disater for the poor sap.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not me. I was a happy MFer the day my divorce was official.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Havin ta work ta give $ ta a bitch you're done bangin is just modern-day slavery.

Lotsa states have done away with alimony, as they should.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Congrats??

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I Never divorced but When I was dealing with the serious schidt caretaking for the wife all the people would tell me “Hang in there!”

My standard answer was always “Hanging is an option!”

Suppose it was my dark sense of humor.

I get some of that.

Whenever I get out of the hospital…church folk be like : “If you need anything…just let us know”

That means a meatloaf

I was thinking maybe mow my grass for me

Hell I’ve mowed 3 yards on this road a couple times eqch cause they just looked like shît. Did it anonymously

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I Never divorced but When I was dealing with the serious schidt caretaking for the wife all the people would tell me “Hang in there!”

My standard answer was always “Hanging is an option!”

Suppose it was my dark sense of humor.

I get some of that.

Whenever I get out of the hospital…church folk be like : “If you need anything…just let us know”

That means a meatloaf

I was thinking maybe mow my grass for me

Hell I’ve mowed 3 yards on this road a couple times eqch cause they just looked like shît. Did it anonymously
Ever have anyone go apeschit after you did them the favor of cutting grass for the lazy turds?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Congrats??
That’s what happens when you keep them on ignore

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

Congrats??
Lol

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

Congrats??

Or that's what causes 3 ex's.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (7mm_Loco, 808outdoors, AKislander, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 44automag, 14 invisible), 1,414 guests, and 874 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,494
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.