-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I can't understand why dems are not removed. Lot of stupid people that love chaos.

GB1

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Esox357
March on Washington?

I can't. I have to go to work.

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
The liberal policies are doing it. Chevron's CEO said there will likely never be another refinery made in the USA. The last one made was about 50 yrs ago. As for oil being $130? 13 yrs ago , and now its about the same price . However it is 75 cents more . The profits need to go up to compensate for having no profits for a long time. No way can anyone make money on $1.00 gas when the tax in Wisconsin is 52 cents.That is about a 52% tax and the government has the nerve to say the oil companies are gouging. Encourage drilling in the USA and get the idiot government off their backs, build refineries and make sure they are done in 4 yrs. cause if the idiot dems take back D.C. they will shut it down when it's half done . As for everyone complaing, I saw more $100,000 boats on Lake Winnebago for a tournament than I have ever seen . A 250 horse was about the avr. size outboard. My 32 yr. old Alumacraft V16' with a 25 horse Merc . made some strange looking stares at me. I was not in the contest , however, to my surprise a nice looking blonde waved at me with an honest smile. Honest she wasn't laughing at me. The avr. truck in the lot was not less than an F150 and the Chevy Duramax diesel was the most popular. Tells me there is money out there and $5 diesel does not matter much. There was at least 100 boats.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ihookem
The liberal policies are doing it. Chevron's CEO said there will likely never be another refinery made in the USA. The last one made was about 50 yrs ago. As for oil being $130? 13 yrs ago , and now its about the same price . However it is 75 cents more . The profits need to go up to compensate for having no profits for a long time. No way can anyone make money on $1.00 gas when the tax in Wisconsin is 52 cents.That is about a 52% tax and the government has the nerve to say the oil companies are gouging. Encourage drilling in the USA and get the idiot government off their backs, build refineries and make sure they are done in 4 yrs. cause if the idiot dems take back D.C. they will shut it down when it's half done . As for everyone complaing, I saw more $100,000 boats on Lake Winnebago for a tournament than I have ever seen . A 250 horse was about the avr. size outboard. My 32 yr. old Alumacraft V16' with a 25 horse Merc . made some strange looking stares at me. I was not in the contest , however, to my surprise a nice looking blonde waved at me with an honest smile. Honest she wasn't laughing at me. The avr. truck in the lot was not less than an F150 and the Chevy Duramax diesel was the most popular. Tells me there is money out there and $5 diesel does not matter much. There was at least 100 boats.
We're riding out the tail-end of the greatest economy in decades, that's why people are still spending. It will come to an end and the screaming, gnashing of teeth and wailing will follow.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
"Every cloud has a silver lining" -- John Milton...

As much as fossil fuel prices are hurting individuals and families, as well as devastating to our overall economy, my thinking is that that will be the single biggest reason Democrats and Neocons are going to experience their biggest political 'Waterloo' event ever at the midterms and 2024.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ihookem

I'm seeing the opposite in my area summer of 20 and 21 was busy even weekdays not seeing that now.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
All in favor of conserving gasoline - Please raise your right foot!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 54 invisible), 2,644 guests, and 1,367 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,459
Posts18,471,188
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.